Taaansend's official Sunderland match thread

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Taaansend's official Sunderland match thread

Post by palerider »

They said on the radio that it was an unusual scorer.

I was thinking it would be a striker for a second.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

I don't believe it.
Winston Reid I want your babies.

:)
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

how good was that :D

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Fucking hell that was harder than it should have been. We we're actually ok but only 1 up top is devaluing Payet, Lanzini and co so much. I know there's a lot of debate about them but had Carroll & Sakho been available we would have probably won by 4 or 5.

Obiang is a bloody good player btw and that Fernandes fella did himself no harm despite being played in what I thought would be an unwise lwb (ish) position. He looks a quality young player.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Payet tried everything today! Zaza went backwards from last week Still no goal from a striker!! If Payets great solo effort had gone in when he hit the post maybe the gates would have opened! Ironic the goal had to come from our center back:)
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 »

stupo63 wrote:villic gets it wrong again, one shit striker against worst team in league fucking joke !!!!
Despite the late winner, I tend to agree - Sunderland had very little, towards end of the game we were laying them under siege they just hit it long up to Defoe. Should have gone 2 up a lot earlier.

I got to give it to Fernandes he played very well in place of Cresswell, did a real job for us.

Honestly our striking woes tell me we should get someone like Defoe in for 18 months of something, because he looked a bigger threat than any of our front men, yet he plays for the worst team in the league - No chance Sunderland get rid of him but I am worried about our strikers. Our best fit striker is a 20 year old kid in my view.

Feg did a good job when he came on, credit to him. I think this 3-4-2-1 works better away from home in my view. Let's see how we do against Chelsea in the week, I hope to see a strong squad.

Noni

Post by Noni »

Wow Winston Reid.. Still no striker to score a goal! Will take those 3 points though... :) whufc_crest

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

BillyDWhizz wrote:Fucking hell that was harder than it should have been. We we're actually ok but only 1 up top is devaluing Payet, Lanzini and co so much. I know there's a lot of debate about them but had Carroll & Sakho been available we would have probably won by 4 or 5.

Obiang is a bloody good player btw and that Fernandes fella did himself no harm despite being played in what I thought would be an unwise lwb (ish) position. He looks a quality young player.
Good Post!! Calleri and Zaza ( even though i backed him up last week) Have had enough chances! You would have thought 1 of these loan signings would have got on the score sheet by now!
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

stupo63

Post by stupo63 »

let off for Billic IMHO !
glad of the 3 pts, but we need Sahko back asap, Zaza, not a no.9, Calarini, don't show much either, should give fletcher more time on pitch.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Reasons to be cheerful: Two clean sheets,Cresswell returns,Ayew and Saks available soon