Is this true?

Chat about anything football related here!
IronsForever

Is this true?

Post by IronsForever »

The Mirror published this online today.

"Rudi Garcia claims he rejected offer to replace Slaven Bilic at West Ham this week"

I have my doubts but if it is then Billic must be close to walking out??

Here is the link.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... er-9101926" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

BillyDWhizz

Re: Is this true?

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I just read this too and reckon it's complete bullshit. The 2D's usually move with the speed of a glacier when it comes to sacking managers. The chairmen already said they believe Bilic will sort things out and will afford him the time to get the injured players back at the very least.

I think the Mirror is making stuff up...Again. Unless of course you're right and Bilic was indeed thinking about walking, in which case I suppose it would only be prudent to sound out a replacement. Still not believing it though.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

must have come up late that one as i started the gossip about quarter to five this morning and thatv was deffo not on there website then

JayK

Post by JayK »

cockneyhammer wrote:must have come up late that one as i started the gossip about quarter to five this morning and thatv was deffo not on there website then
And there I was thinking you were slacking and mainly scratching your arse when doing the news thread ;)

Joke mate :D
COYI!!!

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

JayK wrote:
cockneyhammer wrote:must have come up late that one as i started the gossip about quarter to five this morning and thatv was deffo not on there website then
And there I was thinking you were slacking and mainly scratching your arse when doing the news thread

12.48 it was on news now mate just finishing work so no slacking seeing i started it at quarter to five this morning while you was still in bed having a barclays bank mate shakeass

Joke mate :D

JayK

Post by JayK »

cockneyhammer wrote:
JayK wrote:
And there I was thinking you were slacking and mainly scratching your arse when doing the news thread

12.48 it was on news now mate just finishing work so no slacking seeing i started it at quarter to five this morning while you was still in bed having a barclays bank mate shakeass

Ha ha ha, I know you was early for a weekend. Under promising and over delivering my friend
COYI!!!

Noni

Post by Noni »

Too me, the Mirror is a gossipy newspaper.. Do not trust them!...

KingdomOfWHAM

Post by KingdomOfWHAM »

Should probably be noted that this isn't The Mirror making stuff up, this is The Mirror quoting an interview with Rudi Garcia from L'Equpie after he took over at Marseille this week.

Something else that makes this slightly more legitimate is that the DD's wouldn't fire or let Bilic leave without 100% having a replacement lined up. See the Avram Grant/Martin O'Neil saga and their transfer policy. It's very plausible that they approach Rudi before last week's win at Palace to gauge interest in case our horrific form continued.

All that aside, I don't think Bilic is close to walking. There's no reason for him to leave, before or after Palace

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

KingdomOfWHAM wrote:Should probably be noted that this isn't The Mirror making stuff up, this is The Mirror quoting an interview with Rudi Garcia from L'Equpie after he took over at Marseille this week.

Something else that makes this slightly more legitimate is that the DD's wouldn't fire or let Bilic leave without 100% having a replacement lined up. See the Avram Grant/Martin O'Neil saga and their transfer policy. It's very plausible that they approach Rudi before last week's win at Palace to gauge interest in case our horrific form continued.

All that aside, I don't think Bilic is close to walking. There's no reason for him to leave, before or after Palace

But the term lost in translation springs to mind. it could well be the case he was approached, but the actual account of what was said or discussed is left for ones own interpretation.

I think most managers know the perils now a days of taking on a job at a premier league club, thetr job is to just get on with it and accept what comes with it and not take it personally. And the above is just one of those things.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

KingdomOfWHAM wrote:Should probably be noted that this isn't The Mirror making stuff up, this is The Mirror quoting an interview with Rudi Garcia from L'Equpie after he took over at Marseille this week.

Good post. I have noticed that Billic has been very low key in interviews lately. Even today after 2 wins he isn't looking like he is happy. He must have got a sniff of this before it was published , probably before the Palace game. The owners and Billic need to sort this out because he needs to know exactly where he stands with the club.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!