Matchday Video

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Matchday Video

Post by eskimo joe »

Gonzo wrote:
BlackDiamond wrote:Excellent stuff. Best matchday Vlogging I've seen. You capture the camaraderie well and the - it might all go wrong at any moment - West Ham way vibe.

The nipper knows his onions too and I was greatly amused with his "rubbish" comment when asked what did he think of the second half...no sugar-coating from him.

I've no idea where he gets it from BD ;)

I had a lovely sequence on the boat pre-game where I interviewed a bunch of people really quickly and it worked well but I fucked up the sound

Could you not get a lip reader to include sub titles?

Seriously though, enjoyed it as usual, and your timely words on the stroke of us scoring.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Irvine-Hammer wrote:Cheers and thanks for the welcome Gonzo.
I am looking to be down for the hammers match against Swansea in early April.
Anyway keep up the vlogs.
Irvine

I did some of my training for work in Irvine over at the retail park next to the monster Asda & train station, stayed in Troon and drank in the Market Inn over in Ayr.

Don't take the coach down :lol: I do it every home game and what a cunt of a day I've had today!!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

eskimo joe wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

I had a lovely sequence on the boat pre-game where I interviewed a bunch of people really quickly and it worked well but I fucked up the sound

Could you not get a lip reader to include sub titles?

Seriously though, enjoyed it as usual, and your timely words on the stroke of us scoring.

Crazy and a complete fluke, I'd turned the camera towards us to basically film us speaking as the final whistle went and then we scored :D

Irvine-Hammer

Post by Irvine-Hammer »

redhammer wrote:
Irvine-Hammer wrote:Cheers and thanks for the welcome Gonzo.
I am looking to be down for the hammers match against Swansea in early April.
Anyway keep up the vlogs.
Irvine

I did some of my training for work in Irvine over at the retail park next to the monster Asda & train station, stayed in Troon and drank in the Market Inn over in Ayr.

Don't take the coach down :i am genuinely amused: I do it every home game and what a cunt of a day I've had today!!
Hey, redhammer
Ye I know all about the coach I've done it more times than I care to remember lol. (puked more times than I care to remember as well). There is a massive witherspoons next to Asda now, next time you are in Irvine let me know and you will be well looked after (COYI).

palerider

Post by palerider »

Good one mate.

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Almost as good as Avit's.

Irvine-Hammer

Post by Irvine-Hammer »

Gonzo wrote:
BlackDiamond wrote:Excellent stuff. Best matchday Vlogging I've seen. You capture the camaraderie well and the - it might all go wrong at any moment - West Ham way vibe.

The nipper knows his onions too and I was greatly amused with his "rubbish" comment when asked what did he think of the second half...no sugar-coating from him.

Don't worry about the sound these things happen.
I have to say Gonzo your match day vlogs are the best I have seen,they really bring home the match day experience (keep up the good work).

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Gonzo wrote:Sorry about the sound chaps, I completely fucked up the mics and levels and had to cut a lot out but the end is good :D

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Finally got access to some WIFI.
Absolutely brilliant mate. Best vlog yet. Your commentary during the game had me pissing myself and the little fella is a star in the making. The camera loves him :D

When the goal went in it was pure cinema.
Everytime we score you turn into Barry Gibb
Last edited by ToneLoc on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Irvine-Hammer wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Don't worry about the sound these things happen.
I have to say Gonzo your match day vlogs are the best I have seen,they really bring home the match day experience (keep up the good work).
That's very kind of you to say so and hopefully they can get better because I'm learning all the time and keep getting requests & suggestions about what people want to see.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

ToneLoc wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Sorry about the sound chaps, I completely fucked up the mics and levels and had to cut a lot out but the end is good :D

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Finally got access to some WIFI.
Absolutely brilliant mate. Best vlog yet. Your commentary during the game had me pissing myself and the little fella is a star in the making. The camera loves him :D

When the goal went in it was pure cinema.
Cheers Tone. . . . mental at the end mate. The camera didn't really capture it but everyone came running back into the stadium :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

Great stuff Gonzo, thanks mate. The crowd seemed in quite good voice when things were going well.
A proper "in the moment" piece of vlogging mate. Especially after the whistle when I could tell you were a bit shell shocked having accepted it was gonna be 0-0 and then suddenly and unexpectedly scoring. Gonzo jnr done well and my god didn't Geo's arms look super long at the final whistle there :lol:
COYI!!!