20 plus goal a season striker

Chat about anything football related here!
DiCanio

20 plus goal a season striker

Post by DiCanio »

He has pace, power, can go past defenders easily, good with his head, good shot with both feet.....not Messi....but Antonio....Why not? or am I missing something?...I am sure that some of you seasoned debaters will shoot me down but I feel he is a great player.

Comin2HammerU

Re: 20 plus goal a season striker

Post by Comin2HammerU »

I Agree he is a 20 a season player. I would like to see him as AMC behind Carrol rather than as the striker though. He does however have the problem of running out of ideas in the final third after he has done most of the hard work imp

blackcountryhammer

Re : 20 plus goal a season striker

Post by blackcountryhammer »

I'd play him anywhere but right back

marksb

Post by marksb »

For me, Antonio was a better buy than Payet! Slaven knew what Payet was capable of, but little was know about Antonio at this level.

It took him a little time to get a regular place and when he did, he was played out of position for most of the time, but he was still scoring goals!!

This guy will prove himself to be a fantastic player in the coming season I I believe he will score more goals if played in his favourite position and I have a feeling he will get an England call up.

Comin2HammerU

Post by Comin2HammerU »

what is his position? friend of mine saw a lot of him before he was ours and tells me he was played all across the attacking line

DiCanio

Post by DiCanio »

He is a powerhouse, full of running, aggressive and able to show great control, I agree with a previous poster that in many ways he is a better buy than Payet. But as for an England call...not why Woy is at the helm, he would rather take a player on a stretcher than a West Ham player...and don't get me started on Henderson....he wouldn't get a place in our reserves.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Banged goals in for Forest up front but I don't think he'd get 20+ in the PL

Definately break double figures, though