Bilic Not For Me

Chat about anything football related here!
dagenhamdave

Bilic Not For Me

Post by dagenhamdave »

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footbal ... 00531.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He never owns up to any mistakes on his part.
He blames everyone else but him.
He is always right, yet even us wankers on here cannot understand some of his tactics, team selection, and terrible substitutions, all the players make mistakes, but not him.
He has told us many times that all the transfers will come good.
He tells us after every match how unlucky we were.
He never ever puts his hand up and says sorry my fault, yet he makes more mistakes than the players.

No he is not for me, he never was with his Everton saga years ago, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

gregswhu26

Re: Bilic Not For Me

Post by gregswhu26 »

I be honest I was a massive fan of Bilic last season, but this season his stubbornness and bad decision making is costing us. Don't get me wrong the players need a slap with a big wet fish as well but when we are loosing games and we have hungry youngsters waiting for their chance and he keeps playing underperformers you have to wonder if he is the right man for us and at this point is he capable of pulling us out of a potential relegation dog fight???

whu

Post by whu »

i disagree gents

ferguson was shite early doors

klopp not a stormer last season

i'm happy to give him the full season and assess it from 11th place finish come may
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

I think he has three main areas of weakness.Player acquisition,team set up and substitutions.

He needs Saks and AC to dig him out of a hole. That's a big bet but it might work...

Towie

Post by Towie »

Maybe I'm an old goat, but there used to be a time that we would stick by our managers through thick and thin.
We are just of the back of our best ever Premier league season and some on here are already calling for Bilic to have the boot. FFS surely he has earned the right to sort this mess out?
And we call the Spuds fickle twats?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Towie wrote:Maybe I'm an old goat, but there used to be a time that we would stick by our managers through thick and thin.
We are just of the back of our best ever Premier league season and some on here are already calling for Bilic to have the boot. FFS surely he has earned the right to sort this mess out?
Totally agree.
I used to take pride in the fact that we didn't change manager every year.
I can't think of one club in the Prem, that will suddenly start playing kids because the seniors are having a mare. There is too much at stake.
Yes shit subs cost us, but you can see how desperate he is for a win.
These fuckers are professionals, if they can't perform to a professional standard, not diving in like 12 year olds and seeing the game out, then they need to have a word with themselves.

Chicken Runner

Post by Chicken Runner »

This season of all times, being in a new 65,000 seat stadium is not the time to be doing a wobbly. That coupled with our high hopes from last season has left many of us shocked and rightfully worried by the dreadful start to this season.
I've calmed dow a bit now but I was calling for Slavs head after Saturday's game. No one knows the answer to our problems for sure but the fact remains that Slave needs to sort it out and quick or he will be gone.
I do still believe that the boys will turn this around.
COYOs
whufc_crest

MeppyMepz

Post by MeppyMepz »

I love super Slav, I just think his really fucking stubborn, and his stubbornness is starting to cost us

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Good posts Towie and Castiron.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Towie wrote:Maybe I'm an old goat, but there used to be a time that we would stick by our managers through thick and thin.
goodpost:)

A dozen games in and we get threads like this.

Fucking pathetic.