Payet v Randolph

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Payet v Randolph

Post by ToneLoc »

1-0 Randy

Would you Adam n Eve it?
Laughable defending by Pogba.
What on Earth is he doing back there anyway?
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Flairon

Re: Payet v Randolph

Post by Flairon »

Hope both lads do well today, but special wishes to Randolph and the Irish. C'mon the Emerald Isle. :mrgreen: kickimmuts
Flairon

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I wouldn't mind Payet having a stinker today. Calm some of these Real rumours down! France have such talent going forward but are utter garbage at the back, Ireland have a real chance of seeing this out. Even so, If Ireland do get through and England somehow manage to beat Iceland, Kendrick will be a big loss for them as he's impressed me all tournament. And Kante for France missing is a huge loss for them as well. England could actually have a glimmer of a chance against either of these teams!
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Ok I proper scuppered Ireland with my previous post. It's all unraveling quite spectacularly for the Irish.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

BillyDWhizz wrote:I wouldn't mind Payet having a stinker today. Calm some of these Real rumours down! France have such talent going forward but are utter garbage at the back, Ireland have a real chance of seeing this out. Even so, If Ireland do get through and England somehow manage to beat Iceland, Kendrick will be a big loss for them as he's impressed me all tournament. And Kante for France missing is a huge loss for them as well. England could actually have a glimmer of a chance against either of these teams!
We ain't beaten Iceland yet :roll:

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Castiron wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:I wouldn't mind Payet having a stinker today. Calm some of these Real rumours down! France have such talent going forward but are utter garbage at the back, Ireland have a real chance of seeing this out. Even so, If Ireland do get through and England somehow manage to beat Iceland, Kendrick will be a big loss for them as he's impressed me all tournament. And Kante for France missing is a huge loss for them as well. England could actually have a glimmer of a chance against either of these teams!
Too bloody right.
Taking into account our Keystone Kops efforts on goal in this tournament so far, expect another 90 minutes of Iceland soaking up soaking up and looking to hit on the counter.............. and if it goes to penalties??...... ;)
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

In fairness to Billy, he did suggest that the game against the Icelandics wasn't a given.

Payet has put some great crosses in, in the second half. France could've had another couple.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

After the way the krauts tore the Slovaks a new arse, is it really worth the fucking about winning 11-10 on penalties against the northern jocks.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Castiron wrote: