Who's Going Down

Chat about anything football related here!

Relegated Teams

Poll ended at Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Hull
10%
Leicester
18%
Middlesbrough
18%
Palace
27%
Sunderland
19%
Swansea
8%

Total votes: 142

Taansend

Who's Going Down

Post by Taansend »

Only two points separate the bottom six teams.

Anyone from 8th down could still go down but in certain it's three of those six.

Choose your three

JayK

Re: Who's Going Down

Post by JayK »

I went Leicester, Boro and Palace.

Hull, Sunderland and Swansea have really picked up lately
COYI!!!

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Swansea have looked fucked for ages and as proved today cannot scrape a point at the death, albeit against City. Palace cos, well, we all know and off the back of Leicester's alarming slide they are in very real trouble.
Hull, Blunderland and Boro have fight left in them, Defoe will always score goals, Negredo is a beast who I'm sure will run into form soon. Hull is my doubt, but I think they have enough players to scrape through as Leicester slide past. It's going to be close.

One thing, it's nice for us to be looking up the table after our start this season.
COYI
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Towie

Post by Towie »

I think hull can escape, but would love it if Leicester went down.

Would love to see Sunderland, palace & Leicester go down.

Realistically believe it will be Boro, Sunderland & my outside chance Bournemouth.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

I would think Leicester, Crystal Palace and Sunderland to go down as Hull and Swansea got new manager and new belief and they have improved a lot. Time to say good bye to the BFS babyfuckoff babyfuckoff shakeass shakeass kickimmuts kickimmuts
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I used to have a bit of a soft spot for Palarse until that horrible cunt turned up there .

I hope this is the season that fucking myth of unrelegatability gets finally put to bed.

Along with Leicester and Sunderland cos that's where they belong .
Bring back Jonathon !

SoggyOggy

Post by SoggyOggy »

Palace, Leicester and Boro. Palace were better off with Pardew at least they were scoring goals now they can neither score nor defend. Boro are playing with fire, they are pretty decent defensively but going forward they couldn't buy a goal. Leicester are just awful defensively as in dire. Ranieri has to be sacked if theyre gonna stay up. Sunderland will scrape through like they always do.

MeppyMepz

Post by MeppyMepz »

I want palace, Leicester and Sunderland to go down

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote:I used to have a bit of a soft spot for Palarse until that horrible cunt turned up there .
The only soft spot I have ever had for Palace is the fucking Goodwin Sands. Horrible fucking ground and a total arsehole of a place to reach from the civilised part of the country where I live. And that "Glad" woman must be a right old slapper the number of people who are feeling her all over.

Not to mention that soppy fucking mascot who is supposed to look like an eagle but more closely resembles something from a Chernobyl chicken farm.

And that's before I get started on SA & Pardew ffs. I hope they go down and I hope Leicester and Swansea join them. Leicester because of those stupid clapper things and Swansea because they're bloody Welsh and should fuck off to their own league where teams have names you can only pronounce if you've got a throat full of phlegm.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

H4L

Post by H4L »

Don't mind who as long as Palace are in there.