Another target gone

Chat about anything football related here!
punkrockhammer

Another target gone

Post by punkrockhammer »

Wilson signed new contract with Bournemouth

Pato and Falcao leave Chelsea... Sully special in the pipeline for one of these imo

JustLikeMyDreams

Re: Another target gone

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

punkrockhammer wrote:Wilson signed new contract with Bournemouth

Pato and Falcao leave Chelsea... Sully special in the pipeline for one of these imo
Punk it's way too early to worry mate!
Wait and see who we get in by Mid August,then we can have our gripes.I am certainly not saying your wrong but it's the 1st of July mate.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
punkrockhammer wrote:Wilson signed new contract with Bournemouth

Punk it's way too early to worry mate!
Wait and see who we get in by Mid August,then we can have our gripes.I am certainly not saying your wrong but it's the 1st of July mate.
Just annoying mate

Other teams getting deals done quietly and quickly while we hang around hoping sides don't come in for players and trying to offer relative peanuts until our hand is forced by other clubs

And every summer we are told we want to get our business done early

Frustrating

Towie

Post by Towie »

punkrockhammer wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote: Punk it's way too early to worry mate!
Just annoying mate

Other teams getting deals done quietly and quickly while we hang around hoping sides don't come in for players and trying to offer relative peanuts until our hand is forced by other clubs

Frustrating
Don't panic(yet) Mr Mannering!
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

punkrockhammer wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote: Punk it's way too early to worry mate!
Just annoying mate

Frustrating
Haven't we bought Lanzini, Feghouli, Nordveidt and a couple of youngsters.....and it is still only July 2nd with the Euros still going on.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

You really think Lanzini is a 'new' player?

We haven't bought either of the other two

JoB has gone, all the other loans have gone (no bad thing), Tomkins is going, several kids have gone, Randolph apparently wants out, same with Sakho, and I'll drive Valencia anywhere he wants to go

Our squad is severely short compared to last season and looks to get weaker. Everyone knows what we have been missing for years and despite all the talk, it only gets addressed with dross like Emineke and Jelavic

January was the time to buy a prolific scorer. We've missed out big time as we won't have another chance to break the top four again for years, regardless of what the owners say

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

punkrockhammer wrote:You really think Lanzini is a 'new' player?

We haven't bought either of the other two

JoB has gone, all the other loans have gone (no bad thing), Tomkins is going, several kids have gone, Randolph apparently wants out, same with Sakho, and I'll drive Valencia anywhere he wants to go

Our squad is severely short compared to last season and looks to get weaker. Everyone knows what we have been missing for years and despite all the talk, it only gets addressed with dross like Emineke and Jelavic

January was the time to buy a prolific scorer. We've missed out big time as we won't have another chance to break the top four again for years, regardless of what the owners say
Brutal !..... But pretty near the mark tbh .

I'm not one for panicking , I know the transfer window is young etc etc but the goalscorer , REAL goalscorer issue has had to be addressed since before the LAST Afcon . 18 fucking months ago .

I would have thought it's been obvious since then that our Strikers are currently either injury prone or shite so how they haven't got it sewn up already is beyond me .

Missed a trick in January for sure . A couple of extra goals here & there and we'd be in the CL .
With so called top players queuing up .
Bring back Jonathon !

ryanguitarhammer

Post by ryanguitarhammer »

The Belgian RB who we was linked with has signed for PSG.

IRON-MAN ⚒

Post by IRON-MAN ⚒ »

would be nice to see some new signings
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

talking off another one gone