Season Ticket Waiting List

Chat about anything football related here!
MarcBG

Season Ticket Waiting List

Post by MarcBG »

Been thinking for some time now whether or not to try and get a season ticket.

In short - have I got any chance?

I hear there is 55,000 people on a waiting list. If I join the waiting list for a tenner now - do I have any chance what-so-ever of get a ST for next season?

Marc

Jphammer

Re: Season Ticket Waiting List

Post by Jphammer »

Based on how many have renewed so far and that people who were waiting for season tickets and have now got tickets, still getting emails today to say they are on the waiting list.

So don't believe that there at 55000 on the list.
PEBCAK = Problem Exist Between Chair And Keyboard

Longshanks

Post by Longshanks »

MarcBG wrote:Been thinking for some time now whether or not to try and get a season ticket.

I hear there is 55,000 people on a waiting list. If I join the waiting list for a tenner now - do I have any chance what-so-ever of get a ST for next season?

Marc
IMO Mark the club have made a complete bollox up of the numbers involved go for it mate not saying you will be successful but 55K waiting....... no way mate as has (see what I did there Thames :lol: ) been said above I'm on the list and I've had a ST for years good luck. ⚒⚒
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

MarcBG wrote:Been thinking for some time now whether or not to try and get a season ticket.

Marc
I would say it's definitely worth a stab mate.
There's swathes of empty seats in the stadium for many games (I'd estimate 3-4 thousand) and as the other lads have said..... despite such insistence that the waiting list IS 55000, this just isn't the case or at best it's highly doubtful.
There's many that are on the waiting list that already have season tickets so scrub them (unless they are on their for more tickets).
There may be many more that are on the list but just don't fancy a season ticket now?, scrub them.

That's why the club have asked folks on the list to confirm they wish to remain there.
They know that they need to recount.
Last edited by ToneLoc on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I don't believe the list is that long . I was seriously considering getting myself on the waiting list as I miss going and everything and genuinely believe that if I did then I'd get one no probs .
But I've decided against it as my domestic circumstances make it virtually impossible for me to get to Sunday and Friday night games .

The fucking aggravation I had getting a babysitter for the upcoming Spuds game you wouldn't believe .
Thanks Sky and BT .

It's bad enough now with the way this shit season has gone . Can you imagine how many games will be moved next season if by some miracle we start winning football matches ?
Bring back Jonathon !

jhammers

Post by jhammers »

I've been on the waiting list since October 2015, somehow didn't get a season ticket... :? But i think a lot of people would have lost interest as the 'first season novelty' has gone. So you could have a chance

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

If you want to go to home games mate and struggling to get a ST...
Just join the Claret Membership..
I Don't get a ST cos quite often away for start and end of season,and the changing dates all the time pisses me off.
But usually get to 10-12 games in a year,and never have a prop getting tickets,via the exchange,I don't bother with the ballot thing personally,it's unfair grouping 15+ year members that go fairly regularly
with everyone else IMO,but that's another thing.....
Never had a prob at Upton,apart from having to join ballot for last 2 games,lucky thankfully..
But I Honestly don't envisage any probs getting tkts at the LS...

But obviously if your an every gamer,then works out a fair bit cheaper,I do prop Ave £55-60
a game, but as i don't do every game I treat myself to the best I can Find.
Also I have to rely on mates for any away games,whereby a ST would give you an advantage
there...

Saying that I still haven't received my welcome pack....
But they've promised me today......Better late than never I spose :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote: Saying that I still haven't received my welcome pack....
But they've promised me today......Better late than never I spose :i am genuinely amused:
I agree . Those Haven Caravan sites are real cunts :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Newmarket wrote:
mkhammer wrote: Saying that I still haven't received my welcome pack....
But they've promised me today......Better late than never I spose :i am genuinely amused:
I agree . Those Haven Caravan sites are real cunts :i am genuinely amused:
:lol: Aint arrived yet Lying bastards,F**K this tax fiddling shit,wheres my £40 Scarf.....