Sakho

Chat about anything football related here!
ticker

Sakho

Post by ticker »

Refuses to travel to Austria sky sources must be the final nail in his coffin

eskimo joe

Re: Sakho

Post by eskimo joe »

Dock his wages.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

If this is true then it's time to sever ties with this cunt. I don't know why the fuck he's still here, he clearly doesn't want anything to do with us and there is a host of clubs outside the so called elite who would bite our arm off for a goalscorer for a fraction of the prices being banded around. Time to get rid of him and Valencia, and put all the money along with the fee we got for Tomks together and start making some moves.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

If true, and I suspect it probably is, then that's it for him and Sullivan needs to out him pdq. Bilic certainly won't even have him in the 25-man squad.

FFS do a deal with the Baggies involving Berahinho.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

This is a continuing theme in the long running saga of "what Saks did next" and makes the lad appear a wrong un.

...however,i can - with absolute no authority - disclose that the player has been authorised to stay behind and await his medical (s) next week. You read it here first. On HammersChat, all on the QT and very HUSH,HUSH

:shock:

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Actually if we are selling him it would make sense not to take and play him. So BD might be our very secret source.. Unless of course he's Gold in disguise, in which case I would worry. We know what he's like with names and faces

What ever the situation is we don't need too play him. If it be him sulking then who really needs a player with no professional pride. If we are selling, which is very likely, why risk him getting injured?!

Quicker he's out the better.

palerider

Post by palerider »

It's not as if he's prolific. A goal every 305 minutes last season. I hadn't realised it was that bad.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

palerider wrote:It's not as if he's prolific. A goal every 305 minutes last season. I hadn't realised it was that bad.

TBH dont think we would miss him so much. And wasnt he injured for a fair time. Or is that playing minutes?

palerider

Post by palerider »

eskimo joe wrote:
palerider wrote:It's not as if he's prolific. A goal every 305 minutes last season. I hadn't realised it was that bad.

TBH dont think we would miss him so much. And wasnt he injured for a fair time. Or is that playing minutes?
Playing minutes.

It was on Sky this afternoon. Much worse than Andy Carroll. Even worse than Valencia actually.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I think he's one ungrateful lazy cunt, we gave him a fucking good living for practically fuck all in return. There's loads of fringe players at West Ham who are at least prepared to give it a go and prove to Slav they've got what it takes given half the chance. What does he do? Chucks his toys out like a spoilt brat. The sooner the better he fucks off gutless cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.