Lanzini gone

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Hi Haks bye lanz

Post by Towie »

ffs
:lol: :lol:
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ffs he'll be on loan at Accrington Stanley by the end of the month .
More waste .
Mind you Bilic didn't lie did he ? 'No more exciting signings' & "players for the future" ....
Bring back Jonathon !

mrbobby

Post by mrbobby »

Believe me this An't no player for the future , this boys straight in, he's very skillful but I don't know anything about him .

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Newmarket wrote:Ffs he'll be on loan at Accrington Stanley by the end of the month .
More waste .
Mind you Bilic didn't lie did he ? 'No more exciting signings' & "players for the future" ....
Gotta be honest, never fucking heard of the bloke but he does look a real talent judging by the You Tube video of him plying his trade for the 2nd bottom club in the Swedish 1st division - the equivalent of about the Blue Square Premier, or whatever it's called nowadays. :?:
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Nothing like a warm welcome is there? :lol:
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

I reckon we could sell him to Boro for £5 million next summer! :D

MarcBG

Post by MarcBG »

Barely anyone had heard of Lanzini when he signed - other than people who played football manager! (Those people should know this guy for the same reasons!)

Lanzini also come from a shit league in the Middle East.

I see no problem with signing young prospects to either integrate into the first team squad, the Under 23s or even loaning them out. We should have a solid foundation of young players in and around the club.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mrbobby wrote:Believe me this An't no player for the future , this boys straight in, he's very skillful but I don't know anything about him .
Yeah ok .
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

MarcBG wrote:Barely anyone had heard of Lanzini when he signed - other than people who played football manager! (Those people should know this guy for the same reasons!)

Lanzini also come from a shit league in the Middle East.

I see no problem with signing young prospects to either integrate into the first team squad, the Under 23s or even loaning them out. We should have a solid foundation of young players in and around the club.
Integrate into the first team squad ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

ToneLoc

Re: Lanzini gone

Post by ToneLoc »

This idea of clubs behaving like player 'dealers' is becoming more and more common and you wonder when authorities will start to look at it as being something akin to player ownership from companies?

We're certainly seeing a business model where clubs are buying players with little other strategy than to bring them in, loan them out and then hope to sell them on at a profit.

For me this activity doesn't go together with buying players as future club prospects and squad integration.
Look at Chelsea's squad..... it's huge and every transfer window you see swathes of names coming in and going out that you've never heard of.
Clubs are clearly working with agents to keep this huge flow of young players moving from A to B and everyone's getting rich.
Perhaps there's a case in saying "if they don't do it someone else will"?...... fair enough but keep the activities a bit more separate from real squad-related signings. If you want to deal in players as a commodity, set up a separate branch of the business and don't operate under the guise of squad enhancement.

This may not be (hopefully) the case with this kid...... but I just thought now's a good time to make the point having seen plenty of such activities from our club and even more from others.