Season tickets for sale

Chat about anything football related here!
Bigboy50

Season tickets for sale

Post by Bigboy50 »

I have an adult and junior season ticket in the upper east stand block 233.
Due to my son gainning a place at Keele university and my family relocating we will not be able to attend any games this season.
The club were no use in helping me sell them on I was hoping someone could suggest any way forward in selling on to one of the thousands on the waiting list !

Thanks Andy

Pennywise

Re: Season tickets for sale

Post by Pennywise »

Bigboy50 wrote:I have an adult and junior season ticket in the upper east stand block 233.
Due to my son gainning a place at Keele university and my family relocating we will not be able to attend any games this season.
The club were no use in helping me sell them on I was hoping someone could suggest any way forward in selling on to one of the thousands on the waiting list !

Thanks Andy
If you don't get any takers, your best bet is to sell them on the ticket exchange for each game mate.

Not ideal I know, but you'll get your money back and a bit more.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

A few years back a mate of mine who had an ST at The Emirates was relocated abroad by his company just before the start of the season. I kid you not he actually sold RAFFLE TICKETS at £2 a time, in 2 or 3 local boozers and ended up making a small profit overall. Might be worth a shot if you live in a "West Ham" area.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

MarcBG

Post by MarcBG »

Hi Andy

Excuse my naivety, what is face-value for those two season tickets? And, presumably because it's already paid for, it can't be upgraded to two adults?

I'm down in Plymouth so wouldn't be able to go every week, but would happily put tickets on this site for others to use when I can't.

Bigboy50

Post by Bigboy50 »

MarcBG wrote:Hi Andy

Excuse my naivety, what is face-value for those two season tickets? And, presumably because it's already paid for, it can't be upgraded to two adults?

I'm down in Plymouth so wouldn't be able to go every week, but would happily put tickets on this site for others to use when I can't.
The face value is 1200. 800 for adult 400 for junior.

Cheers