Bilic Sacked exclusive

Chat about anything football related here!
Olas1

Bilic Sacked exclusive

Post by Olas1 »

Well not on official site yet but Sun says he’s gone...

Slaven Bilic has been sacked as West Ham manager, according to reports - The Sun
https://apple.news/ATd1tKfQhRO6z0P58HpaXjA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Newmarket

Re: Bilic Sacked exclusive

Post by Newmarket »

Olas1 wrote:Well not on official site yet but Sun says he’s gone...

Slaven Bilic has been sacked as West Ham manager, according to reports - The Sun
https://apple.news/ATd1tKfQhRO6z0P58HpaXjA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
According to reports . Reports from whom though ? Lol
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

You heard it there first. Presumably. Or so its rumoured.

it might have happened but theyre just pissng in the wind. Lazy Bastards, why cant they report actual news not hearsay
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

The Sun is full of un-filtered shit. Moyes will take over , we all know that. 1/12 on now Moyes to be our next manager . He was 1/5 yesterday

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/fo ... nt-manager" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

IronsForever wrote: Moyes will take over , we all know that. 1/12 on now Moyes to be our next manager . He was 1/5 yesterday
Speak for yourself sir ;)

I think Avram gets another 2 or 3 games to turn it round , I think he'll still be here in May and if they do replace him it'll be Pardew not Moyes .

Oh sorry I meant Bilic .

Poor poor Bilic
Bring back Jonathon !

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Newmarket wrote:
IronsForever wrote: Moyes will take over , we all know that. 1/12 on now Moyes to be our next manager . He was 1/5 yesterday

I think Avram gets another 2 or 3 games to turn it round , I think he'll still be here in May and if they do replace him it'll be Pardew not Moyes .

Oh sorry I meant Bilic .

Poor poor Bilic
8/1 Pardew . 1/12 is very short.

JayK

Post by JayK »

IronsForever wrote:
Newmarket wrote:

Oh sorry I meant Bilic .

Poor poor Bilic
8/1 Pardew . 1/12 is very short.
So is that Sullivan cunt
COYI!!!

Hammerwell2010

Post by Hammerwell2010 »

If this was to be true , which imo it aint just yet , then this just shows how low our club have sunk .

Why isn't it been reported on the official website before the papers , especially ' The Sun ' . It seems that our board have never been shy of posting stuff on social media in the past , so why not now ?

Love him or hate him , Bilic at least deserves to be treated with respect and a board meeting with him and the directors with the outcome of the meeting be put on the official website or at least a statement from someone who is from within the club , not some lazy journo just looking to sell a story .

I wish Bilic would just walk away and save a bit of dignity he may have , he doesn't deserve to be constantly slated by the press and our board . So far he has handled the whole situation in a very respectable manor , it can't be nice seeing all this stuff wrote about you while trying to rally a team of over paid pampered w@nkers week in week out who are the real reson for us being in this situation in the first place .

I'm sure we have all had / worked for a manager who wasn't capable of doing the job right but we've had to carry on doing our job to the best of our ability , not just down tools and let him take all the flak like these bunch of (unts are doing at the moment , the board are just as bad for not making either a statement or sacking him , why do they persist on allowing this to go on smearing him as well as the club . We are constantly being labelled as a joke as a result of all this ....

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Hammerwell2010 wrote:If this was to be true , which imo it aint just yet , then this just shows how low our club have sunk .

Why isn't it been reported on the official website before the papers , especially ' The Sun ' . It seems that our board have never been shy of posting stuff on social media in the past , so why not now ?

Love him or hate him , Bilic at least deserves to be treated with respect and a board meeting with him and the directors with the outcome of the meeting be put on the official website or at least a statement from someone who is from within the club , not some lazy journo just looking to sell a story .

I wish Bilic would just walk away and save a bit of dignity he may have , he doesn't deserve to be constantly slated by the press and our board . So far he has handled the whole situation in a very respectable manor , it can't be nice seeing all this stuff wrote about you while trying to rally a team of over paid pampered w@nkers week in week out who are the real reson for us being in this situation in the first place .

I'm sure we have all had / worked for a manager who wasn't capable of doing the job right but we've had to carry on doing our job to the best of our ability , not just down tools and let him take all the flak like these bunch of (unts are doing at the moment , the board are just as bad for not making either a statement or sacking him , why do they persist on allowing this to go on smearing him as well as the club . We are constantly being labelled as a joke as a result of all this ....
Good Post Hammer!! What we need is a tough Manager to come in and say. You, You and You!! If you don't want to be here fuck off! If you do, you need to show me more than you are!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Hammerwell2010 wrote:If this was to be true , which imo it aint just yet , then this just shows how low our club have sunk .

You or i could have written that story, it doesnt take a genius to slap together a story from the speculation thats going about, with the words said etc. While i loathe the board it is possible and more than likely given the Sun is covering its arses, that is all they have done, put words heard floating around into a story.

This sort of shyte comes with the territory im afraid, the only thing making this different is that this is the third occassion in almost as many months, and that is where the board is at fault. But Bilic also made his choice. and for what reason we dont know, decided to remain.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest