Mike on Monday

Chat about anything football related here!
Hammershark

Mike on Monday

Post by Hammershark »

That Big Busty Bird in the tactics centre this week was a bit of alright :o ... in fact I think if she was clean shaven she could even make it on to Steve’s Babe of the day ! :lol:
O dear.... Mike ...you are a crazy bastard lol ... I’m bloody scared of what’s coming next :?

ToneLoc

Re: Mike on Monday

Post by ToneLoc »

Hammershark wrote:That Big Busty Bird in the tactics centre this week was a bit of alright :o ... in fact I think if she was clean shaven she could even make it on to Steve’s Babe of the day ! :i am genuinely amused:
O dear.... Mike ...you are a crazy bastard i am genuinely amused ... I’m bloody scared of what’s coming next :?
Don’t give him ideas ffs !
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I pissed myself when I see this..Asked if "Michelle" was on Red Tube :lol:

Hammerwell2008

Post by Hammerwell2008 »

Gotta say Mikes is becoming a legend for the club . His videos are the only cure anyone needs to cheer themselves up after a loss imo whufc_crest

Keep up the good work Mike and I'm sure you'll end up in the clubs museum in years to come ..... ;)

bigfacemike

Post by bigfacemike »

Just in case you are wondering what they are talking about...

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BM Jon

Post by BM Jon »

Great work again Mike, love them stats!

Is there a chance that Michelle might be coming on Saturday? Just asking for a friend.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Excellent stuff Mike - Michele could develop into the Philomena Cunk of hammers chat - that's a interesting thought...

Enjoying your whimsical anecdotal observations of what West Ham did last week: And I rather think David Moyes might have over egged his own importance by declaring, he could manage any team in the world - lets see what the tactics centre makes of that little boast...makes the bloke at Everton seem thoroughly modest...

Hammershark

Post by Hammershark »

BM Jon wrote:Great work again Mike, love them stats!

Is there a chance that Michelle might be coming on Saturday? Just asking for a friend.
Haha.... I hope for his sons sake it’s Mike and not Michelle that brings him to the Newcastle game on Saturday, otherwise that could be an interesting journey for the young lad :lol:
Plus I don’t know if I could chat to Michelle at the Boats without me getting wood and the Mrs getting jealous :o

wokinghama

Post by wokinghama »

Made me smile mate, good stuff. I like the way you brought the Adolph photo back at the end, genius! And we all know Raven doesn't know what he's on about ;)

See you tomorrow on the boats, I will be drunk in charge of a load of young uns tomorrow, so maybe only one bottle of bubbles for me :shock:
Chim Chimeney

downunda

Post by downunda »

Move over Mike, Michele is the new star of the show. :lol: