Joao Mario joins West Ham Utd

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Joao Mario joins West Ham Utd

Post by Clayton »

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 49681.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I really hope this happens , but hope hes not the only player to come in . :roll:

Vladnar

Re: Joao Mario getting closer as Moyes confirms hes to have medical

Post by Vladnar »

He's an actually 2 footed player i see which makes a change these days and should be solid enough for Master Moyes should be ok though not sure he'll set any worlds alight.

more please

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

A “medical”...... give him a couple of Nurofen then it’s straight to the photo shoot.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

Just read on C&H that we have rebuffed Inter's interest in Obiang, saying with our current injury crisis, we're not selling anyone without replacements in first! FFS who's injured in Obiang's position? The way i look at it currently we have Noble, Kouyate, Rice and Cullen that can all play there and we're looking at Dildodonker, Shelvey and couple of others for the CM role. I'd say if Inter did want Obiang, snap their fuckin hands off and off-set the eventual purchase price of Mario.
#fuckqatar2022

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Superb player, I'd consider this as a bit of a coup tbh despite his 'failure' at Inter, although I think that label is a tad harsh.

h69

Post by h69 »

Hammertime wrote:Just read on C&H that we have rebuffed Inter's interest in Obiang, saying with our current injury crisis, we're not selling anyone without replacements in first! FFS who's injured in Obiang's position? The way i look at it currently we have Noble, Kouyate, Rice and Cullen that can all play there and we're looking at Dildodonker, Shelvey and couple of others for the CM role. I'd say if Inter did want Obiang, snap their fuckin hands off and off-set the eventual purchase price of Mario.
In the summer maybe......not now.

Noble is getting to the point he cant do it any more consistently, Kouyate has been awful, Cullen needs to be bedded in and we need to make sure Rice is our new CB from next season... we dont own anyone else.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Hammertime wrote:Just read on C&H that we have rebuffed Inter's interest in Obiang, saying with our current injury crisis, we're not selling anyone without replacements in first! FFS who's injured in Obiang's position? The way i look at it currently we have Noble, Kouyate, Rice and Cullen that can all play there and we're looking at Dildodonker, Shelvey and couple of others for the CM role. I'd say if Inter did want Obiang, snap their fuckin hands off and off-set the eventual purchase price of Mario.
Disagree. We're all forgetting that Obiang was superb last season. Many of the present squad have suffered form loss this season, Obiang being one of them. I would rather seem him retained, providing of course he wants to stay, Inter after all would potentially be a big step up for him.

I can't remember much about this Mario guy from the Euros but he must have something about him if he's played for Portugal 30 odd times so hopefully he will be able to hit the ground running, even if it's just to put himself in the shop window for a summer move.

I agree Rice does a good job in midfield but I see him long term as a CD. In fact I'd like to see him alongside Kouyate and Ogbonna in a back 3 in the long term. Obviously if Dendoncker comes in things will change again but he's another player I confess to knowing sod all about.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

h69 wrote:
In the summer maybe......not now.

Noble is getting to the point he cant do it any more consistently, Kouyate has been awful, Cullen needs to be bedded in and we need to make sure Rice is our new CB from next season... we dont own anyone else.
So if your outlook is 6 months out, Noble at the mo' is looking good under Moyes, Rice won't be usurping Ogbog, Fonte, Reid or Collins & is def better than Kouyate protecting the back 4 and then Kouyate himself (in the case of desperation).

Add to this I'm pretty sure we're looking to add to that position in the next week, I'd say the funds for underperforming player (coming off a good season) could be well spent without disturbing the team.
#fuckqatar2022

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

I hope this lad is the real deal!
Because we bloody well need him too be. :roll:

hammermolder

Post by hammermolder »

Breaking news, Mario slipped over during medical,broke his ankle,out for six months :shock: