Arthur

Chat about anything football related here!
dagenhamdave

Arthur

Post by dagenhamdave »

I know he is a dirty cunt for spitting, but I believe we have really missed him in our team, Antonio on the left was stupid last week. We seem to play a lot better with him wide left and I hope he can pick up where he left off.

BlackDiamond

Re: Arthur

Post by BlackDiamond »

dagenhamdave wrote:I know he is a dirty cunt for spitting, but I believe we have really missed him in our team, Antonio on the left was stupid last week. We seem to play a lot better with him wide left and I hope he can pick up where he left off.
I've finally forgiven the Salisbury poisoner.It was only whacking a double agent. Spitting is probably more disgusting...but let's move on.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I heard Barca are after him
Bring back Jonathon !

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

I’d rather we sacked the filthy cunt than play him again

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

punkrockhammer wrote:I’d rather we sacked the filthy cunt than play him again
Like him or not, he is one of the few players we have who actually resembles a footballer the way he plays.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

I'm not sure Dave, I think we are dazzled by a bit of skillful play, but I dont think he has made too much of the possession he has had..although same can be levelled at Antonio lately.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Well he was playing like a cunt at Wigwams before he phlegmed himself into oblivion ....just like all the others.
Bring back Jonathon !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

I really dont know what the fuss is all about with Arthur , ok he made a big mistake and I hope he has been duly punished for his disgusting action . But we are all human , and we all make mistakes , let him who is without sin cast the first stone ! as the saying goes . If you ask me most of our team should be punished in some way for their disgusting performances over the last couple of seasons !

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Made a mistake, been punished, we move on.

We have missed his ability to take the ball from our third into the final third and allow our team to push up, I'd be tempted to put him and Antonio as the wing backs to really give us pace and attacking intent against the Saints.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

redhammer wrote:Made a mistake, been punished, we move on.

We have missed his ability to take the ball from our third into the final third and allow our team to push up, I'd be tempted to put him and Antonio as the wing backs to really give us pace and attacking intent against the Saints.
I love the concept of attacking wingbacks, especially those two. Unfortunately because of our defensive frailties and a holding mid in Kouyate, who thinks he's at attacking wing back too, it leaves us very exposed at the back and I fear how many Southampton will put past us.
#fuckqatar2022