Moyes very unlikely to stay

Chat about anything football related here!
brookingslovechild

Re: Moyes very unlikely to stay

Post by brookingslovechild »

Brookbonds73 wrote:So let's have it right, they want a top manager in to take the pressure off them!!!!
ffs.
If they weren't a pair of tight fisted, dirty stinking scheming shit cunts, we wouldn't be in this fucking mess in the first place.
Get the fuck out asap. Wankers.
Don’t sit on the fence B.B. say what you think :lol:

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

West Ham hold talks with Shakhtar Donetsk manager Paulo Fonseca a day after David Moyes' contract expires !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nseca.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Clayton wrote:West Ham hold talks with Shakhtar Donetsk manager Paulo Fonseca a day after David Moyes' contract expires !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nseca.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's a good sign. Whoever Sullivan appoints he should get his finger out so the work can begin.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote:West Ham hold talks with Shakhtar Donetsk manager Paulo Fonseca a day after David Moyes' contract expires !

Don't want to piss on anyone's parade but this story is almost identical to the one that ran 3 years ago when we were supposed to be "holding talks" with Unai Emery just before we appointed Bilic.

Fonseca would be a great choice of coach. Which is precisely why I can't see him coming to work for the dwarf. And the shortlist of Dyche, Benitez and Jokanovic seems to be becoming a slightly longer list.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote:So let's have it right, they want a top manager in to take the pressure off them!!!!
ffs.
If they weren't a pair of tight fisted, dirty stinking scheming shit cunts, we wouldn't be in this fucking mess in the first place.
Classic
Have you ever thought of becoming a hostage negotiator BB.....or even a football agent.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote:
ffs.
Classic
Have you ever thought of becoming a hostage negotiator BB.....or even a football agent.... :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
I've always seen myself as a mediator type person. Like in the films when someone says "come any closer and I'll shoot him/her." I'd just say go on then I don't like the look of the cunt anyway.
That's how I roll!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.