Antonio Antonio Where Ought Antonio.

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Antonio Antonio Where Ought Antonio.

Post by eskimo joe »

Ok, I been having one of my many daily head in the clouds sessions and this managed to creep it's way into my addled brain.

As we all know, Antonio is is neither a RB or even has the desire to play there.

Iron Balls (FeGoolies) will probably take up Antonios preferred spot so without keeping him at RB will leave him back where he started, on the bench and unhappy.( my guess he's not so happy now.)

Imo, Antonio is good with his head is strong and can run. Now here comes that crazy thought that clawed it's way into my head. What is to stop him being used in the same position as Carroll?! It can't be ball skill because Carrolls us hardly perfect.

Well I will leave you to mull it over and pick yourselves to your feet whilst I connect the pipe to the reverse side of the vacuum to blow out those insane thoughts from my mind.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

BlackDiamond

Re: Antonio Antonio Where Ought Antonio.

Post by BlackDiamond »

The problem: The manager has brought in THREE ordinary auxiliary wingers. Lets name them.
Soliane Feghoul RW
Gorhan Tore RW
Andrew Ayer LW

Which is madness,because that displaces Antonio and in turn displaces Byram. And why do we need a LW who naturally operates where Payet plays.

If we overlook Nordtveit - which I think it's best to - then the only hope is Jonathan Calleri can form a rich partnership with Sakho or Carrol.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I'll tell you what i think .

I think I'll merge this thread with the other Antonio threads that suggest similar :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

eskimo joe wrote:Ok, I been having one of my many daily head in the clouds sessions and this managed to creep it's way into my addled brain.

As we all know, Antonio is is neither a RB or even has the desire to play there.

Iron Balls (FeGoolies) will probably take up Antonios preferred spot so without keeping him at RB will leave him back where he started, on the bench and unhappy.( my guess he's not so happy now.)

Imo, Antonio is good with his head is strong and can run. Now here comes that crazy thought that clawed it's way into my head. What is to stop him being used in the same position as Carroll?! It can't be ball skill because Carrolls us hardly perfect.

Well I will leave you to mull it over and pick yourselves to your feet whilst I connect the pipe to the reverse side of the vacuum to blow out those insane thoughts from my mind.
Agree mate feel he would make a good striker,but not gonna happen with us.

I watched a guy Monday night who's confidence is being drained away,trying way to hard to
impress ,dribbling out from the right back position at times,crazy.
Amazing that Slav is the only person associated with West ham,that prefers to play Valencia
on the left wing,instead of switching Antonio over there.

Think he needs to move on TBH,poor guys being ruined here,I'm really sad to say.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:Ok, I been having one of my many daily head in the clouds sessions and this managed to creep it's way into my addled brain.

Think he needs to move on TBH,poor guys being ruined here,I'm really sad to say.
Somebody needs to move on before the whole project is wrecked that's for certain

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote:I'll tell you what i think .

I think I'll merge this thread with the other Antonio threads that suggest similar :lol:
Oh shit have I unwittingly plagiarized someone else's thoughts?! Or is it a simple case of great minds think alike?!

No! let me answer it. Probably the former
:-)
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest