Streaming Site

Chat about anything football related here!
coburn

Streaming Site

Post by coburn »

Hi guys!

Can anyone recommend a good streaming HD paysite for the new season where i can watch all the West Ham games - 3 p.m. games included?

I have used "offside streams" or "streamtvbox" in recent years - is there a simmilar site currently?

I am from Austria, not UK

Whiskyman

Re: Streaming Site

Post by Whiskyman »

coburn wrote:Hi guys!

Can anyone recommend a good streaming HD paysite for the new season where i can watch all the West Ham games - 3 p.m. games included?

I have used "offside streams" or "streamtvbox" in recent years - is there a simmilar site currently?

I'm no expert but I certainly wouldn't bother with pay sites. There are a few decent ones which are free if you have a decent VPN. I have an Amazon Fire Stick and installed KODI and added various apps. Sports Devil was the best but one or two people on here have suggested others to me, including Modbro. Haven't tried it out yet but I intend doing so this afternoon at 15.00 when I hope to watch Huddersfield v Chelsea. That game is being broadcast stateside by NBCSN. If you can't get that you could try UNIVERSO which I think is a US Spanish language channel.

I suggest you find out which one suits you best from today's games because it shouldn't be difficult to find a feed tomorrow as the game will be covered by pretty much everyone including BeIn Sports.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

I use this site here in Brasil,
https://www.vipleague.pw/football-sched ... ming-links" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Never have any problems 100% free

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Just an update on my earlier post. Just watched the first half of the Huddersfield v Chelsea game via Modbro. Linked to the NBC coverage of the game. Good quality broadcast. So whoever recommended me to use Modbro a big thank you. ;)

A.Fox

Post by A.Fox »

Whiskyman wrote:
coburn wrote:Hi guys!

I'm no expert but I certainly wouldn't bother with pay sites. There are a few decent ones which are free if you have a decent VPN. I have an Amazon Fire Stick and installed KODI and added various apps. Sports Devil was the best but one or two people on here have suggested others to me, including Modbro. Haven't tried it out yet but I intend doing so this afternoon at 15.00 when I hope to watch Huddersfield v Chelsea. That game is being broadcast stateside by NBCSN. If you can't get that you could try UNIVERSO which I think is a US Spanish language channel.

I suggest you find out which one suits you best from today's games because it shouldn't be difficult to find a feed tomorrow as the game will be covered by pretty much everyone including BeIn Sports.
I am in England. I have an aerial in the loft. I get MOTD and Final score. I refuse to pay for screened football.(and a BBC licence incidently), The only good thing that comes from Sky is rain. If you want live football...go to the park.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote:Just an update on my earlier post. Just watched the first half of the Huddersfield v Chelsea game via Modbro. Linked to the NBC coverage of the game. Good quality broadcast. So whoever recommended me to use Modbro a big thank you. ;)
Glad you said that....Watch all my sport on Livenettv or Modbro,via a firestick,usually no prob
get some ads at times on livenet,but better quality streams mostly,but everyone saying Sky/BT
getting serious but blocking Streams.....so thought I'd try and get Evertons game up...
Couldn't get it on either,wont even click on the link on Modbro,but problem must be with me
as your still picking games up....

What VPN do you use whiskey .....never bothered getting one,never had a prob till now,but
looks like i might have to.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:Just an update on my earlier post. Just watched the first half of the Huddersfield v Chelsea game via Modbro. Linked to the NBC coverage of the game. Good quality broadcast. So whoever recommended me to use Modbro a big thank you. ;)
Glad you said that....Watch all my sport on Livenettv or Modbro,via a firestick,usually no prob
get some ads at times on livenet,but better quality streams mostly,but everyone saying Sky/BT
getting serious but blocking Streams.....so thought I'd try and get Evertons game up...
Couldn't get it on either,wont even click on the link on Modbro,but problem must be with me

What VPN do you use whiskey .....never bothered getting one,never had a prob till now,but
Vpn is the key mate . No vpn and they’ll block it verrrrry quickly .

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote:

I use IPVanish. But bear in mind I have a 2nd generation firestick. The IPVanish people themselves say their software doesn't work with first generation. As for blocking streams as I understand it, and I could be very wrong, watching on Modbro you actually connect to the actual tv broadcast. Again I'm guessing but maybe you couldn't get the Wolves v Everton game because that was actually being broadcast on BT Sport whereas the 15.00 KO's weren't, if you get my drift.
With IP Vanish you can pay for two years ($69.95), one year ($39.95) or 1 month ($6.95) so I'd suggest you get it for a month, check if it works OK for you, and then if it does go for a longer deal and save some money. That said a mate of mine who works in IT says there are some decentish free ones out there.

I've never tried to see if I can get the games that are actually being shown because I've got Sky and BT Sports. Maybe that's why I never have any problems watching our games that aren't actually broadcast live. Doesn't seem much point Sky/BT blocking streams of games you can't watch even if you subscribe to them anyway does there ?

Personally with all the new players coming into play now I think it would be a hell of a lot easier if every game was available live and you paid for the one's you wanted to watch.

hammerwell75

Post by hammerwell75 »

https://m.apkpure.com/tv-tap/com.livetaptv.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Works on any Android device and free .

https://bestforkodi.com/upcoming-televi ... the-games/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

^^ where you can find what channel is streaming our games , mostly shown on Bein Sports 11 ( English com)

https://apkmb.com/turbo-vpn-apk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Free VPN

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

hammerwell75 wrote:
https://apkmb.com/turbo-vpn-apk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Free VPN

Only problem with that one it doesn't work if you are running an adblocker.