Streaming Site

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: Streaming Site

Post by mkhammer »

Newmarket wrote:
mkhammer wrote:
Glad you said that....Watch all my sport on Livenettv or Modbro,via a firestick,usually no prob
get some ads at times on livenet,but better quality streams mostly,but everyone saying Sky/BT
getting serious but blocking Streams.....so thought I'd try and get Evertons game up...
Couldn't get it on either,wont even click on the link on Modbro,but problem must be with me
as your still picking games up....

What VPN do you use whiskey .....never bothered getting one,never had a prob till now,but
looks like i might have to.
Vpn is the key mate . No vpn and they’ll block it verrrrry quickly .

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers mate...its always worked fine up till yesterday,done some googling a while back on it
and some were saying could actually slow your stream down a bit..scared me off.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote:
mkhammer wrote:
Glad you said that....Watch all my sport on Livenettv or Modbro,via a firestick,usually no prob
get some ads at times on livenet,but better quality streams mostly,but everyone saying Sky/BT
getting serious but blocking Streams.....so thought I'd try and get Evertons game up...
Couldn't get it on either,wont even click on the link on Modbro,but problem must be with me
as your still picking games up....

What VPN do you use whiskey .....never bothered getting one,never had a prob till now,but
looks like i might have to.
I use IPVanish. But bear in mind I have a 2nd generation firestick. The IPVanish people themselves say their software doesn't work with first generation. As for blocking streams as I understand it, and I could be very wrong, watching on Modbro you actually connect to the actual tv broadcast. Again I'm guessing but maybe you couldn't get the Wolves v Everton game because that was actually being broadcast on BT Sport whereas the 15.00 KO's weren't, if you get my drift.
With IP Vanish you can pay for two years ($69.95), one year ($39.95) or 1 month ($6.95) so I'd suggest you get it for a month, check if it works OK for you, and then if it does go for a longer deal and save some money. That said a mate of mine who works in IT says there are some decentish free ones out there.

I've never tried to see if I can get the games that are actually being shown because I've got Sky and BT Sports. Maybe that's why I never have any problems watching our games that aren't actually broadcast live. Doesn't seem much point Sky/BT blocking streams of games you can't watch even if you subscribe to them anyway does there ?

Personally with all the new players coming into play now I think it would be a hell of a lot easier if every game was available live and you paid for the one's you wanted to watch.

Cheers for that mate......Modbro fired back up after I posted yesterday,but while game was
on wouldn't even try and access BT sports,everything else worked....Weird..
Just worried me that it was the same on Livenet,which I use the most,but reinstalled that and
working alright at the moment.

Like I said to Newms,read that a VPN could slow you down a bit, so avoided,especially as didn't
seem to need one.

Agree is surely time for clubs to have their own channels now,but no chance while Sky have
everyone by the goolies.

Might be a TV flying out the window if breaks down later... :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
I use IPVanish. But bear in mind I have a 2nd generation firestick. The IPVanish people themselves say their software doesn't work with first generation. As for blocking streams as I understand it, and I could be very wrong, watching on Modbro you actually connect to the actual tv broadcast. Again I'm guessing but maybe you couldn't get the Wolves v Everton game because that was actually being broadcast on BT Sport whereas the 15.00 KO's weren't, if you get my drift.
With IP Vanish you can pay for two years ($69.95), one year ($39.95) or 1 month ($6.95) so I'd suggest you get it for a month, check if it works OK for you, and then if it does go for a longer deal and save some money. That said a mate of mine who works in IT says there are some decentish free ones out there.

I've never tried to see if I can get the games that are actually being shown because I've got Sky and BT Sports. Maybe that's why I never have any problems watching our games that aren't actually broadcast live. Doesn't seem much point Sky/BT blocking streams of games you can't watch even if you subscribe to them anyway does there ?

Personally with all the new players coming into play now I think it would be a hell of a lot easier if every game was available live and you paid for the one's you wanted to watch.

Cheers for that mate......Modbro fired back up after I posted yesterday,but while game was
Just worried me that it was the same on Livenet,which I use the most,but reinstalled that and

Like I said to Newms,read that a VPN could slow you down a bit, so avoided,especially as didn't
seem to need one.

Agree is surely time for clubs to have their own channels now,but no chance while Sky have
everyone by the goolies.

I don't think VPN's should slow you down. In fact I thought they did opposite because they get round things like "bandwidth throttling". But as you say if you don't need one there's not much point in going to the expense of getting one is there ? I wonder if the reason you couldn't get the Wolves game is because it was on BT ? Just a thought but maybe that was jammed, or whatever the technical term is, because it was on their normal broadcast platform. The 15.00 kick off games obviously aren't.

I don't think Sky would have a problem with clubs having their own channels, in fact I think they wou;d probably benefit from it. They (and BT) could continue to sell subsciptions in the same way they do now but also offer an option to "buy" games that are not part of their normal broadcasting schedule. Every game is shown in full somewhere in the world so it wouldn't be a major problem to make the games available to all for a fee. Obviously the PL would have to agree because it's a collective bargaining thing.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

seem to need one.

everyone by the goolies.

I am of the opinion now that if you are watching live football , any live football , then some tv company somewhere in the world is missing out on a subscription .

Sky and BT sports take measures to make it as difficult as possible for us to access a decent stream over the internet and I find the best streams ARE from foreign broadcasts .

Until I subscribed to a decent vpn it was real hard work , buffering , stop start stop start , losing streams altogether .

If you’re getting good streams at the moment i predict it won’t last forever and I can no longer envisage a situation where illegally streaming of footy without a vpn is an option .

There ARE free vpn’s out there but they are free for a reason .
Bring back Jonathon !

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Whiskyman wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

seem to need one.

everyone by the goolies.

I don't think VPN's should slow you down. In fact I thought they did opposite because they get round things like "bandwidth throttling". But as you say if you don't need one there's not much point in going to the expense of getting one is there ? I wonder if the reason you couldn't get the Wolves game is because it was on BT ? Just a thought but maybe that was jammed, or whatever the technical term is, because it was on their normal broadcast platform. The 15.00 kick off games obviously aren't.

I don't think Sky would have a problem with clubs having their own channels, in fact I think they wou;d probably benefit from it. They (and BT) could continue to sell subsciptions in the same way they do now but also offer an option to "buy" games that are not part of their normal broadcasting schedule. Every game is shown in full somewhere in the world so it wouldn't be a major problem to make the games available to all for a fee. Obviously the PL would have to agree because it's a collective bargaining thing.
I'm interested in this IPVanish Whisk.
Does it work well for you?
Who's your ISP?
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Newmarket wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

seem to need one.

everyone by the goolies.

I am of the opinion now that if you are watching live football , any live football , then some tv company somewhere in the world is missing out on a subscription .

Sky and BT sports take measures to make it as difficult as possible for us to access a decent stream over the internet and I find the best streams ARE from foreign broadcasts .

Until I subscribed to a decent vpn it was real hard work , buffering , stop start stop start , losing streams altogether .

If you’re getting good streams at the moment i predict it won’t last forever and I can no longer envisage a situation where illegally streaming of footy without a vpn is an option .

There ARE free vpn’s out there but they are free for a reason .

Seems all good at the moment mate.....Livenet TV on the Firestick...

Also got a Back Up....just Paid £7.99 for a Sky day pass with Now TV..so can watch on laptop.
Taking no chances ...looking forward to this one.

Hopefully got it covered... :lol:

Enjoy the game mate...

Nibbles

Post by Nibbles »

coburn wrote:Hi guys!

Can anyone recommend a good streaming HD paysite for the new season where i can watch all the West Ham games - 3 p.m. games included?

I have used "offside streams" or "streamtvbox" in recent years - is there a simmilar site currently?

I am from Austria, not UK
Oh I am a master at finding HQ free streaming mein Freund! No reason to pay!

Probiere mal das hier:

https://www.totalsportek.com/category/football/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's in HD through NBCSN.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

I'm stuck with this cunt this afternoon :x
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Fuck hes got fat.....haven't seen him for years....

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

ToneLoc wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

I'm interested in this IPVanish Whisk.
Does it work well for you?
Who's your ISP?
My ISP is Virgin Media and IPVanish works fine for me although they do say themselves it's not very good with a 1st generation firestick. I haven't had problems though. Worth giving it a try Tone it costs $10 for 1 month (I think) and then you can buy it at a greatly reduced rate (for 1 or 2 years) if it works well for you.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?