Can't Believe..

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Can't Believe..

Post by terrya1965 »

We have not won consecutive Premier League games since February 2017. :o

Personally,I think that will change very soon though.

JustLikeMyDreams

Re: Can't Believe..

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

I
terrya1965 wrote:We have not won consecutive Premier League games since February 2017. :o

It shows just how bad it has got at times,since the move Tel.
As you say,I reckon that statistic won’t last this season.
Hopefully!

Hammershark

Post by Hammershark »

Are you sure it ain’t since 1917 :lol: :lol: .....seems like it !

palerider

Post by palerider »

A pretty damning statistic, but I think that will be rectified before too long.

Post by 21212 »

palerider wrote:A pretty damning statistic, but I think that will be rectified before too long.
Why? Just because it will. Not good enough.
Please provide reasoning behind the statement.

If you go to a bank and ask for a loan yet when asked how you will be able to pay it back say ' I just will' they would laugh you out the bank.
Please provide some reasoning.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

21212 wrote:
palerider wrote:A pretty damning statistic, but I think that will be rectified before too long.

If you go to a bank and ask for a loan yet when asked how you will be able to pay it back say ' I just will' they would laugh you out the bank.
A couple of reasons:

From our last few games at the Stadium,it seems we are playing with less fear.The players seemed to be relaxing a bit more and we are playing the best football I have seen since the move.I would say that is down to the manager.

We have got better quality players this year and we are beginning to find our feet.I know we got beat at Brighton,but in all honesty we never deserved to lose it.Was just not our day,even though,we wasn't at our best,we looked a far better team than them.

If you can't see progress being made,then you must have shit in your eyes.I know you like to play,like I said on many occasions,Devils Advocate,but we are improving has a team.

Baddowhammer

Post by Baddowhammer »

terrya1965 wrote:
21212 wrote:

A couple of reasons:

From our last few games at the Stadium,it seems we are playing with less fear.The players seemed to be relaxing a bit more and we are playing the best football I have seen since the move.I would say that is down to the manager.

We have got better quality players this year and we are beginning to find our feet.I know we got beat at Brighton,but in all honesty we never deserved to lose it.Was just not our day,even though,we wasn't at our best,we looked a far better team than them.

If you can't see progress being made,then you must have shit in your eyes.I know you like to play,like I said on many occasions,Devils Advocate,but we are improving has a team.
I think this is thick numbers Tel,there's obviously two of them.
I was surprised by that stat,but agree we are playing the best football since we moved,and it won't be long until we win back to back games,and the thing is our away form on big pitches is not a problem now,just not so good when teams like Brighton leave the grass long to stop our passing game,should take that as a compliment really though.COYI

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

I read that too and I can unfortunately. Apart from this past month we've been pretty gash with any consistency
this past year.

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner »

terrya1965 wrote:We have not won consecutive Premier League games since February 2017. :o

It's a terrible stat. I was wondering what's our best run of undefeated games since we moved?
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dicksies Diner wrote:

It's a terrible stat. I was wondering what's our best run of undefeated games since we moved?
From the 14th January until the 25th February 2017 we won 3 and drew 2 making it 6 games.

The odd one out was losing 4-0 at home to City which doesn't count.