Match Review Video

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Match Review Video

Post by Gonzo »

Kindly filmed my Oziron and featuring Hamburglar

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

belfasthammer

Re: Match Review Video

Post by belfasthammer »

Great work Lads Hamburg Hammer did very well Maybe you should invite me t do the Belfast perspective lol Thought the new LB was very good and Noble was back up to speed after a few dodgy performances. It was a horrible game. I had predicted a 1-0 and a crap game and was proved right but would have much preferred a 4-3 to the Hammers. Gonzo's Hammerschat polo was brilliant Do I see a commercial venture coming on? Hope to possibly meet you guys at the Watford game. Keep up the good work COYI

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

You know how you visualise what somebody looks like only having seen their literary contribution ?
Ham burglar nailed it :lol:

Bet he can sink a few lol
Bring back Jonathon !

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

Bloody excellent fella's! Great input and great location back drop.....not far off sky.

Being broadcast person I would suggest a defused top light for the camera man or even a reflector board to throw a some light on your lovely mugs and enhance the picture even more. You are all doing a brilliant job, well done.

I predict the marquee signing will happen when the stadium is extended to 60k.

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

Think Geo did incredibly well holding all that together surrounded by all these foreign accents!!!

Paulwhu38

Post by Paulwhu38 »

Great review guys agree with everything that was said, except wouldn't agree with Gonzo on his MOTM - Kouyate was good but Reid and Collins were better for me, when we were so short of attaching options and lacking the spark that you so rightly pointed out - ensuring we kept a clean sheet was very important and considering last season I'd have to agree with Geo - Reid was excellent! Massive 3 points after the injustice last week at Chelsea

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Gonzo wrote:Kindly filmed my Oziron and featuring Hamburglar
Oh I am 'your' Oziron now am I...I knew there would be a catch .... shakeass shakeass

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Oziron wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Kindly filmed my Oziron and featuring Hamburglar
Oh I am 'your' Oziron now am I...I knew there would be a catch .... shakeass shakeass

Absolutely mate, obviously you didn't read the fine print in that cameraman contract.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Good point about The Cherries making the mighty Manure work hard for their win last week.

Geo..Think we were the better team all round and thus deserved the win, as opposed to last week, when again,at The Bridge,the better team won.

Longshanks

Post by Longshanks »

Great video report guys a big thanks from me for all the time and effort you all put in 1st class "X" COYI's :-)
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.