Pokemon Go

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Pokemon Go

Post by redhammer »

Needs to fuck off and sharpish. There is grown men out 'catching' virtual....well pokemon, Very clever idea, genius, but Christ it is starting to annoy me, cannot move on social media for it and even bloody Man City have been tweeting about it!!

I am off to invent an app to track the people tracking pokemon so I can go give them a slap if they are over 14 years of age.

Brookbonds73

Re: Pokemon Go

Post by Brookbonds73 »

redhammer wrote:Needs to fuck off and sharpish. There is grown men out 'catching' virtual....well pokemon, Very clever idea, genius, but Christ it is starting to annoy me, cannot move on social media for it and even bloody Man City have been tweeting about it!!

I am off to invent an app to track the people tracking pokemon so I can go give them a slap if they are over 14 years of age.
Can't wait for some of these cunts to get run over when they've got their head glued to a phone, stupid fucks.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Never heard of it so I googled it and he here it is. Fucking mental

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blackcountryhammer

Re : Pokemon Go

Post by blackcountryhammer »

took my 2 youngest up the park to play it and there was a couple in their 50's playing it lol

CheikouTime

Post by CheikouTime »

I think the hype is slowly dying down on it, I've personally dabbled but I'm pretty burnt out on it!

Diamondhammer

Post by Diamondhammer »

As a 62year old I thought I would have to have a "play". Certainly very clever but after getting my first "thingy" I thought I'm too old for this and much to strenuous for a bloke of my age. :roll: