Hammersmad revisited

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
dagenhamdave

Re: Hammersmad revisited

Post by dagenhamdave »

Some great memories there. :D

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

jameskel wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:50 am Jimmy V, he was a fucking barnpot

Amer
Weren't Amer Gonzo or was he Bonzo?

I kept my same name,when I joined this one..Not sure if I had an Avator(pic) or not?..Sure I did?..I joined about a month after the FA Cup Final in 2006.The best thing since slice bread,just chatting about the Hammers.Can't remember how I discovered the site tbh?Best thing I ever did though.

aklhammer

Post by aklhammer »

The days of Brown Out with Woo, Cottee, mph, nil, Amer, iansmfc, Gandalf (and Jill), that Hammerette with the double consciousness, and plenty of offerings for some high noon fisticuffs at the local Debenhams. A good 12 or 13 years ago now probably. I remember there being a sub forum of 'classic threads' that was gold, espcially nil's revolutionary photoshopping 'skills'.
Matamata

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

aklhammer wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:06 pm The days of Brown Out with Woo, Cottee, mph, nil, Amer, iansmfc, Gandalf (and Jill), that Hammerette with the double consciousness, and plenty of offerings for some high noon fisticuffs at the local Debenhams. A good 12 or 13 years ago now probably. I remember there being a sub forum of 'classic threads' that was gold, espcially nil's revolutionary photoshopping 'skills'.
Nil was one funny bastard..I do remember all them names..Everyone sucked up to Jill :D

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Parker’s Dog :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Avit

Post by Avit »

Fuck me.... those were the days.. Gazhammer and his painter cousin :D

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Avit wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:33 am Fuck me.... those were the days.. Gazhammer and his painter cousin :D
....and the boil on his arse....!!... :o :o :o

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

aklhammer wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:06 pm The days of Brown Out with Woo, Cottee, mph, nil, Amer, iansmfc, Gandalf (and Jill), that Hammerette with the double consciousness, and plenty of offerings for some high noon fisticuffs at the local Debenhams. A good 12 or 13 years ago now probably. I remember there being a sub forum of 'classic threads' that was gold, espcially nil's revolutionary photoshopping 'skills'.
Who was it had the email back and forth with the Nigerian scammer? That is the only one I can recall off that classic threads forum.
Although having said that didn't someone post their sexual adventures?
This getting old stuff doesn't half knacker your memory...
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Neville Bartos wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:28 am
Who was it had the email back and forth with the Nigerian scammer? That is the only one I can recall off that classic threads forum.
Although having said that didn't someone post their sexual adventures?
This getting old stuff doesn't half knacker your memory...
I remember Conn (I think) asking for advice regarding a sort he was seeing. She asked him to deep throat a dildo while he fucked her.

Never heard how that ended. :?

Marco Boogers Boots

Post by Marco Boogers Boots »

I recognise Ashikodi (small nose, nice hair!!). Is he on here??