Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
whu

Re: Coronavirus

Post by whu »

hd1 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:45 pm Mother in Law sadly passed away late last night. She just wasn't strong enough to fight it.

We were so close to losing them both. Without the unbelievable skills, dedication and empathy of the wonderful Doctors and Nurses we would have. They have been totally brilliant all the way through this and deserve all the accolades they get.
sorry to hear that

deepest condolences
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Longshanks

Post by Longshanks »

hd1 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:45 pm Mother in Law sadly passed away late last night. She just wasn't strong enough to fight it.

We were so close to losing them both. Without the unbelievable skills, dedication and empathy of the wonderful Doctors and Nurses we would have. They have been totally brilliant all the way through this and deserve all the accolades they get.
Sorry to hear of your loss HD condolences to your family. Stay strong mate
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Sorry for your loss fella.
Be strong mate.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Now that the UK is gloriously "British' again could all the Brexiteers please explain how come there aren't enough PPEs for the NHS whilst Europe seems to have plenty.....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... four-weeks

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Oziron wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:17 pm Now that the UK is gloriously "British' again could all the Brexiteers please explain how come there aren't enough PPEs for the NHS whilst Europe seems to have plenty.....

Listen,our PM has said "Brexit,means Brexit" and we are gloriously going it alone, with our smug sense of British superiority...

...and although our citizens may be dying,those of us with the right stuff are entitled to apply for a blue passport again - tell me that has not made it all worth while...

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Oziron wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:17 pm Now that the UK is gloriously "British' again could all the Brexiteers please explain how come there aren't enough PPEs for the NHS whilst Europe seems to have plenty.....

The Immigrants stole them?

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Many of the empty hotels in downtown San Diego are displaying hearts. Looks nice when you're going for an evening stroll.

Are buildings round your way doing this?
hearts.jpg
hearts.jpg (103.63 KiB) Viewed 3444 times

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Taansend wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:47 am Many of the empty hotels in downtown San Diego are displaying hearts. Looks nice when you're going for an evening stroll.

Are buildings round your way doing this?

hearts.jpg
Bloody hell,I like that a lot - if people in London saw these images,the first thing they would try and attempt, is to outline a massive illuminated penis or spell out the word CUNTS...

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

The 9 year old daughter of a nurse wanted to surprise her mum with a welcome home message after she'd finished her shift.

Unfortunately she mixed the E & O up :D
FB_IMG_1587501403740.jpg
FB_IMG_1587501403740.jpg (86.72 KiB) Viewed 3445 times

whu

Post by whu »

Like the Guardian don't have a political agenda.

I think that deserves an answer when you can name a country that has been 'totally prepared' for a pandemic with little notice. This has fuck all to do with Brexit but unchecked migrants still coming in to the country, as well as flights from abroad, would be more my focus. Don't firefight, stop the bastard virus coming in and spreading.

I've not seen corridors of hospitals littered with dying people in the UK as per Italy, Spain etc.?

Anyway, hope you're safe and well.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.