who are you?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
OZHAMMER

Re: who are you?

Post by OZHAMMER »

I'm Darrell, 73, from Dulwich Hill, Australia.

I'm an arithmophiliac, and ereuthophiliac.

I have a cat.

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Wow i used to live in Dulwich Hill...what is your favourite chicken shop..?

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Used to?! Well that backfired! :oops:

frogiron

Post by frogiron »

My real name is Starchild. I live in a Tepee with my three equal opposite gender partners, four dogs on ropes and my seven children named after essential oils. I make and sell dreamcatchers at druid festivals for a living.
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

palerider

Post by palerider »

frogiron wrote:My real name is Starchild. I live in a Tepee with my three equal opposite gender partners, four dogs on ropes and my seven children named after essential oils. I make and sell dreamcatchers at druid festivals for a living.
You'll be down the road from me at Worthy Farm next week then. I'm in the market for a green man wall plaque. Will pay up to £5 plus a can of Lynx (slightly used).

frogiron

Post by frogiron »

palerider wrote:
frogiron wrote:My real name is Starchild. I live in a Tepee with my three equal opposite gender partners, four dogs on ropes and my seven children named after essential oils. I make and sell dreamcatchers at druid festivals for a living.
You'll be down the road from me at Worthy Farm next week then. I'm in the market for a green man wall plaque. Will pay up to £5 plus a can of Lynx (slightly used).
I cannot use Lynx Mr. P - it is death to the ozone layer. Besides which my equal status female living partners prefer my natural musk. I can make your wall plaque which I knit out of old dreadlocks and diablo string.
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Hi my name is shaqi and I'm currently hiding in your loft with my wife and 14 kids. Please could you knock us up a full English breakfast and I'll be down in two ticks of a goats testicles.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

frogiron wrote:
seven children named after essential oils.

I can vouch for that . . . . . . . Castrol, Crude, Refined, Cod Liver, Budget, Ear Wax and Hydrogenated are lovely kids and do you proud mate.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Brookbonds73 wrote:Hi my name is shaqi and I'm currently hiding in your loft with my wife and 14 kids. Please could you knock us up a full English breakfast and I'll be down in two ticks of a goats testicles.

Ahh goats testicle ticks . . . . . . a very nasty localised parasite indeed.

palerider

Post by palerider »

frogiron wrote:
palerider wrote: You'll be down the road from me at Worthy Farm next week then. I'm in the market for a green man wall plaque. Will pay up to £5 plus a can of Lynx (slightly used).
I cannot use Lynx Mr. P - it is death to the ozone layer. Besides which my equal status female living partners prefer my natural musk. I can make your wall plaque which I knit out of old dreadlocks and diablo string.
I didn't know what diabolo string was so I googled it. You're the real deal aren't you ? I'll take you up on your offer and will meet you in the car-park of the Red Lion opposite the festival next Wednesday so I can pay you and we can sing Navajo earth-mother ritual songs together. I'll take the Lynx to the tip on the way.