Brexit delayed?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Brexit delayed?

Post by palerider »

40,000 migrants in Greece eyeing up a place in Western Europe. Similar number now in Italy, 99% of which are economic migrants. Numbers coming in via Spain rapidly increasing.

Oh. And the excape valve ? Turkey. As long as the EU accepts up to 25 million Turks potentially getting free access.

Of course Brexit will happen. Along with Grexit, Frexit, Swexit etc.

Can I vote for Viktor Orban ?

doughboy

Post by doughboy »

Me too, I'd vote for him as well, really need to get as far out of the EU, as quickly as we can before it implodes. Great idea but far too draconian and controlling considered it was touted as trading block. EU Wankers.
God save the Queen...
Coz tourists are MONEY...!!!

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

palerider wrote:40,000 migrants in Greece eyeing up a place in Western Europe. Similar number now in Italy, 99% of which are economic migrants. Numbers coming in via Spain rapidly increasing.

Oh. And the excape valve ? Turkey. As long as the EU accepts up to 25 million Turks potentially getting free access.

Of course Brexit will happen. Along with Grexit, Frexit, Swexit etc.

Can I vote for Viktor Orban ?
Brexit. Grexit. Departugal. Italeave. Fruckoff. Czechout. Oustria. Finish. Slovakout. Latervia. Byegium.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

palerider wrote:40,000 migrants in Greece eyeing up a place in Western Europe. Similar number now in Italy, 99% of which are economic migrants.
So out of 80,000 migrants in Greece & Italy only 800 of them are non economic immigrants?

Who'd have thought that, eh.....

whu

Post by whu »

I've been an outer for many years and being honest, looking not only at massive instability in Europe but also our economy at present, a minor delay to what a lot of us wanted isn't the end of the world.
You force things too much on a pressurised situation and the outcome could be off-track from what was wanted.
You need to use your time wisely now in Whitehall, to line all your ducks up to meet most scenarios ahead.
Anti-Brexit have already accused the Government of not having a plan (not that I agree with that comment) but softly softly for a short time isn't a killer for me.

Europe is slowly imploding. We are the trend setters. We made the first solid step on a trail that others will now tread with less nervousness than previous.

Everyone is in it for themselves and like Britain - Germany and France can't just keep propping up a financial and political mess that is the EU.

Last point. Angela Merkhel has possibly played the most dangerous political hand ever. The mental bitch should be locked up for the massive pressure in all areas, she has heaped on her country and ultimately the EU. She's a female Blair with added incompetence. These cunts will spend your hard earned on fuck all, leave the country bankrupt, then get £50k a pop making speaches to business. You couldn't make up the fucked up nature of the way things are done.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Taansend wrote:
palerider wrote:40,000 migrants in Greece eyeing up a place in Western Europe. Similar number now in Italy, 99% of which are economic migrants.
So out of 80,000 migrants in Greece & Italy only 800 of them are non economic immigrants?

If you read my post properly you'll see I said that 99% in Italy are economic migrants, not Greece, the majority of which are escaping viloence and we should help. Although not all. In Italy they are almost exclusively from Sub-Saharan Africa trying to escape poverty.

Now that in itself is reason perhaps for the EU to extend a welcoming hand. But who will look after them, who will pay for it ? When even the richer countries are struggling with their own problems.

I don't know the answer. But until a way is found to stem the tide, The EU will become a very unstable place and I'm pretty relieved that we're not part of it.

And if I'm regarded as a cruel bastard, I'm big enough to take it on the chin.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

palerider wrote:
Taansend wrote:

If you read my post properly you'll see I said that 99% in Italy are economic migrants, not Greece, the majority of which are escaping viloence and we should help. Although not all. In Italy they are almost exclusively from Sub-Saharan Africa trying to escape poverty.

Now that in itself is reason perhaps for the EU to extend a welcoming hand. But who will look after them, who will pay for it ? When even the richer countries are struggling with their own problems.

I don't know the answer. But until a way is found to stem the tide, The EU will become a very unstable place and I'm pretty relieved that we're not part of it.

And if I'm regarded as a cruel bastard, I'm big enough to take it on the chin.
But the 99% in Italy is right though, yes?

It's not just a statistic someone made up. They did a proper survey and everything.