The Official Random As Fuck Thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
OZHAMMER

Re: The Official Random As Fuck Thread

Post by OZHAMMER »

Oziron wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:58 am People who queue up to pay for something but then get to front of the queue AND THEN try dig out their wallet or purse. You been queuing long enough. You might even know how much you need. Sort it out :oops: :oops: :oops: kickimmuts
Same as those cunts who spend 10 minutes in a cafe queue and then can't decide what to order when they get to the front... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Or the missus who whinges about what you are watching on the box, takes the remote out of your hand, sifts through thirty channels in fifteen seconds, before leaving it on the channel you were originally watching, and throwing the remote in your lap like you and the tv have got it in for her...

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:35 am
Oziron wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 pm

Same as those cunts who spend 10 minutes in a cafe queue and then can't decide what to order when they get to the front... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Or the missus who whinges about what you are watching on the box, takes the remote out of your hand, sifts through thirty channels in fifteen seconds, before leaving it on the channel you were originally watching, and throwing the remote in your lap like you and the tv have got it in for her...
Ha ha ha, that one made me laugh :lol:
My wife flies through channels at a million miles per hour too, but I happily let her have control of the remote coz there’s mainly crap on tv. If you saw our sky planner, you’d see 3 pages of shows of which only 2 of the shows are what I record
COYI!!!

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

I think I've slipped into an alternate universe.
I wrote the word treck today -- a word I'm certain I've always used -- but weirdly everything online is telling me the correct spelling is trek. Trek, trekked, trekking? What? I'm certain the only place I've ever seen trek spelled trek was bloody Star Trek.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

There is less time between us and the Tyrannosaurus Rex than there is between the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the Stegosaurus.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Gandalf wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:58 pm There is less time between us and the Tyrannosaurus Rex than there is between the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the Stegosaurus.
Following on with the time theme: Oxford had a University almost 300 years before the Aztecs had an empire.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Why does “marzipan” sound more like a drug than it does an almond flavoured, sweet paste?
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Was it a cat I saw...on 02-02-2020....Happy Palindrome day...

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

2050 is as far away as 1990.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:28 pm
Gandalf wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:58 pm There is less time between us and the Tyrannosaurus Rex than there is between the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the Stegosaurus.
Following on with the time theme: Oxford had a University almost 300 years before the Aztecs had an empire.
I love both of these facts 😍