Stop the oil.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Stop the oil.

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:19 am
palerider wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:51 am Dartford Bridge closed this morning causing massive disruption. Two of the cunts scaled the girders.

Plod doing it for their safety I assume. Why FFS ? If they're that fucking stupid it's their own fault if they fall to a speedy end.

Fucking circus has to stop.
I know what I’d do, and it involves cross hairs. And I don’t mean angry follicles
I know where you're coming from with angry follicles Jay.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:47 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:37 am

It's taken weeks of planning my good man.
But I can confirm that myself and dodecahedron have reached the top and apart from a updraft around the plums the view is quite something.
In protest, Petronella, Octavia and Larkspur have taken leave from their studies at Cambridge to join them. They will strip naked tomorrow to signify the planet's vulnerability and scale the supports.

I will be in the eco van with a pair of binoculars and a box of Kleenex to monitor their safety.
A noble effort indeed.
I too shall be engaging in sticking myself to tower bridge during rush hour.
I'll be joined by Cordelia, Jax, and Chrysanthemum.
We'll show em!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Two cunts still on the fucking bridge someone was aiming fireworks at the scum last night
:D

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

i dont get it...the two cunts causig the problems arent on the roadways so why are they closed ?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:27 pm i dont get it...the two cunts causig the problems arent on the roadways so why are they closed ?
In case they fall off and get hit by oncoming traffic.
Oh for a gust of wind.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I’m praying for a massive thunderstorm.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:29 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:27 pm i dont get it...the two cunts causig the problems arent on the roadways so why are they closed ?
Oh for a gust of wind.
I get the road safety bit. But, and imo it's a fucking big but. One or two drivers may be traumatised if some dopey oik fell in front of him and got killed but giving this trash the publicity they so obviously crave is surely encouraging more similarly anti social acts isn't it ? Sometimes we have to look at the bigger picture imo. And just as the publicity they are now getting is probably persuading more of the cunts to do similar things isn't it just as likely that the publicity of them falling into the Thames or onto the roadway and getting killed would serve as a deterrent to the same oiks ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:12 am

Oh for a gust of wind.
I get the road safety bit. But, and imo it's a fucking big but. One or two drivers may be traumatised if some dopey oik fell in front of him and got killed but giving this trash the publicity they so obviously crave is surely encouraging more similarly anti social acts isn't it ? Sometimes we have to look at the bigger picture imo. And just as the publicity they are now getting is probably persuading more of the cunts to do similar things isn't it just as likely that the publicity of them falling into the Thames or onto the roadway and getting killed would serve as a deterrent to the same oiks ?
I noticed that on the news yesterday they seemed to be given an inordinate amount of air time. By the time they'd finished the piece you knew all about the pond life pair of tosspots. And right at the end of it, it was suggested that this will only pave the way for more of their shenanigans ffs!
It was as though the media was saying " go on do something else, only this time make it really spectacular" I couldn't believe that this group were given so much publicity. It was a joke.
Like I always say if they feel that strongly about it all, pop over to Beijing and protest, see how they get on.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Oh for a gust of wind.
And what about the potential for causing accidents and possible loss of life or serious injury to those on the roads. They shoulda closed the roads, shot the cunts down, then reopened the roads
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:32 pm

And what about the potential for causing accidents and possible loss of life or serious injury to those on the roads. They shoulda closed the roads, shot the cunts down, then reopened the roads

I must say Jay I'm mightily impressed.
Well done sir.