bojo

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: bojo

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A lot of these fuckers have money tied up in EU funded schemes there involved in ,they won’t want to fuck that up.
Slippery cunts.

whu

Post by whu »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:26 pm Basically we're going to end up with Trump (by proxy) as our PM. :lol:

If anyone can honestly and with a straight face convince me that Johnson is a fit and proper person to be the leader of this country then I'll...

you can quote the above for labour and libdems also but i agree on one thing - he is the most trump like politician in this country. it will be big statement, big decisions, less debate, upset a few more a long the way than previous BUT it might just be what is needed (especially in the short term) to get us 'somewhere' with the brexit debacle

there is no ideal answer and politics in this country and parliaments credibility is absolutely shot to pieces, last couple of years

mp's used to represent their constituency first and foremost - now it's more about how they come over on tv or amongst their own clique

career politicians playing with peoples lives ... fucking mess
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

"the last thing Europe need is to lose our trade"

They wont lose it. We'll just end up paying more for it.

if there are duties put on our imports from Europe there will be an incentive for us to provide cheaper. But I cant see us being able to compete even against higher prices.

Conversely If prices of our Exports to Europe are enhanced by Duties they WILL be able to provide alternatives with such a choice of manufacturing countries who will be able to undercut us.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Basically we have a situation where 0.14% of the UK population just elected the new PM...is this an end of an era or the beginning of an error

Jacko1966

Post by Jacko1966 »

Trump Lite. PM elected by 92,000 people. Tell me about democracy again? We're fucked.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Just what we need. An American/French/Turkish, misogynist, racist, egomaniacal pathological liar with delusions of grandeur as our PM. Great to see how much sway the 0.13% blue rinse brigade of the British voting public actually hold. Democracy in action, fantastic isn't it?
Last edited by BillyDWhizz on Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

whu

Post by whu »

referendum result to be observed, they are the rules, in a democracy

the same process that took us into the fucking EU in the first place?

whu

Post by whu »

Jacko1966 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:05 pm Trump Lite. PM elected by 92,000 people. Tell me about democracy again? We're fucked.
same 'members process' as your trotskys mate ....

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:02 pm Basically we have a situation where 0.14% of the UK population just elected the new PM...is this an end of an era or the beginning of an error
This is just mischief making ! The whole country voted to elect the party.

The leader is always chose by a minority of that party.

There is never a national vote for a PM.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

whu wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:45 pm referendum result to be observed, they are the rules, in a democracy

the same process that took us into the fucking EU in the first place?
Yeah, yeah, Brexit.

At least you'll be able to hold on to that while the country descends in to economic, social and political chaos. There's more to politics than Brexit but it's being cleverly used to blinker the great unwashed while anything of value in this country is sold off piece by piece to the Americans, Chinese, Saudis and anyone else who's prepared to chuck a few quid in to an elitists back pocket.

Look, I voted leave and if there's another referendum, yes, I'd have a cold hard look at my choice again but if this time there is a proper and feasible exit strategy in place then I would probably vote the same again.

But if the price of Brexit is to fuck up the country for the next 100 years like it is right now, then no, not a chance, I've got to think about my kids and grandkids. I don't want them to grow up in a dystopian nightmare whilst the inbreed elite line their wallets - fuck that. And no, I'm not even being overly Orwellian here, I really fear for this country over the next decade or so.

Let's have some likely predictions on Bojo's tenure should he somehow last longer than 5 mins shall we?

Recession - Yep, definitely.
War - Probably.
Rioting and social unrest - Nailed on.
Collapse of the NHS - Far more likely than ANYONE would care to admit.
Break up of the Union - Very possible.
Climate catastrophe - More than likely.

Meh, I'm almost past caring to be honest - just like the current crop of politicians (all parties) we have now.

Fuck it, let's have a nice big war, thin out the population a bit (a lot) and get the industrial war complex running at full steam so we can continue to make the 1% even wealthier. :D
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?