The Official Random As Fuck Thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: The Official Random As Fuck Thread

Post by palerider »

I have a fungal infection on the big toe of my left foot which I've named Jurgen.

(The fungal infection, not the foot. The foot's called Heinrich).

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:27 am I have a fungal infection on the big toe of my left foot which I've named Jurgen.

Nasty business my learned friend.
One minute you're prancing around, tackle out, crooning to Dean Martin, the next you've grown a beard, hopping around with a parrot on your shoulder drinking rum.

We've all done it.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:37 pm
palerider wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:27 am I have a fungal infection on the big toe of my left foot which I've named Jurgen.

One minute you're prancing around, tackle out, crooning to Dean Martin, the next you've grown a beard, hopping around with a parrot on your shoulder drinking rum.

We've all done it.
Indeed.

I've had to get one of those mobility scooters which I've painted Wehrmacht grey and put SS markings on. And have attached a Flammenwerfer 35 flame thrower to it should any cunt go near me. I don't want this fucking monkey pox virus that's for damn sure.

Incineration, not infection, that's my motto.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:29 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:37 pm

We've all done it.
Indeed.

I've had to get one of those mobility scooters which I've painted Wehrmacht grey and put SS markings on. And have attached a Flammenwerfer 35 flame thrower to it should any cunt go near me. I don't want this fucking monkey pox virus that's for damn sure.

Quite so.
I've had to quarantine my collection of imported macaque's from the illegals. You just never know what those heathens are bringing in off the dinghy's.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:46 pm
palerider wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:29 pm

Indeed.

Quite so.
I've had to quarantine my collection of imported macaque's from the illegals. You just never know what those heathens are bringing in off the dinghy's.
You name it mon ami and they have it....

Ebola, Typhus, Dengue Fever, Beriberi, Leprosy. All of the biblical killers. And it's what the government won't tell you.

The entire crew of the Eastbourne RNLI are now in an isolation ward in Brighton hospital, all of them with temperatures in the 100's and delusional, having brought in a dinghy containing 750 of the cunts last week.

All of them are refusing any food apart from matzah and gefiltefish.

Samples are with the CDC in Atlanta and it points to a new strain of Yiddisher fever, thought to have been eradicated, last seen when the vermin were in with a Champions League place chance.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 10:31 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:46 pm

Quite so.
You name it mon ami and they have it....

Ebola, Typhus, Dengue Fever, Beriberi, Leprosy. All of the biblical killers. And it's what the government won't tell you.

The entire crew of the Eastbourne RNLI are now in an isolation ward in Brighton hospital, all of them with temperatures in the 100's and delusional, having brought in a dinghy containing 750 of the cunts last week.

All of them are refusing any food apart from matzah and gefiltefish.

Samples are with the CDC in Atlanta and it points to a new strain of Yiddisher fever, thought to have been eradicated, last seen when the vermin were in with a Champions League place chance.
So like now then ? 🤣
Bring back Jonathon !

Noni

Post by Noni »

I just won our football league predictions from the Genesis(Progressive music site) forum .....🏆

:D

May give it another go for next season on this site whufc_crest as I missed quite a weeks last year and my heart was not in it. :)

Noni

Post by Noni »

Just heard today. Apparently, calling a man bald is classed as sexual harassment by the tribunal.

What ever next!... :o

No jokes about my small willy, please!..... :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

Noni wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:54 am Just heard today. Apparently, calling a man bald is classed as sexual harassment by the tribunal.

What ever next!... :o

No jokes about my small willy, please!..... :lol:
Fuckin ridiculous init.
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

If any of you like the 19 crimes variety of red wine, next time you see or buy a bottle, make sure you have this app. It’s a great gimmick.
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/living-wi ... 1256839151
COYI!!!