Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fucking people chucking their sweaty disposable gloves all over the show the filthy cunts.

Bin em .

h69

Post by h69 »

Taansend wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:42 pm So now there are these chaps called the Proud Boys who are apparently white supremacists trumpy boys etc who are going from state to state to join in the protests.

In Michigan they are breaking out the swastikas while waving about their machine guns.

Just because they can't get a hair cut.

It's un American.
Kind of weird because in the US it is the right wing that constantly bitch about their rights being infringed and in the UK it is the (loony) left as seen in the group hug against lockdown protest in Hyde park this week.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Taansend wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:42 pm So now there are these chaps called the Proud Boys who are apparently white supremacists trumpy boys etc who are going from state to state to join in the protests.

In Michigan they are breaking out the swastikas while waving about their machine guns.

It's un American.
Are these are the same cunts that proudly tout themselves as doomsday preppers, buy a ranch somewhere off grid and proclaim to any fucker who'll listen that they are ready for the rapture and they'll be able to sit things out in blissful solitude while things go to shit all around them?

Irony is not a word they are familiar with obviously.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

h69 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:37 am

It's un American.
Kind of weird because in the US it is the right wing that constantly bitch about their rights being infringed and in the UK it is the (loony) left as seen in the group hug against lockdown protest in Hyde park this week.
The extreme right & left both horrible. Bernie supporters as insufferable as trump supporters (almost).

Although I'm not opposed to all Bernies ideas. But they just wouldn't work in America.

We need a 3rd party here. The right has been hijacked by a weird militant white supremacist christianity and the left is just a mess.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:05 pm

It's un American.
Are these are the same cunts that proudly tout themselves as doomsday preppers, buy a ranch somewhere off grid and proclaim to any fucker who'll listen that they are ready for the rapture and they'll be able to sit things out in blissful solitude while things go to shit all around them?

It's drummed into Americans (from a young age) that they're the only country with FREEDOM.

So being asked to do something for the common good goes against the grain. It's infringing their personal choice even though they don't have any more freedom of choice than any other Western country (except buying machine guns easily)

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Taansend wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:36 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:05 pm

It's drummed into Americans (from a young age) that they're the only country with FREEDOM.

So being asked to do something for the common good goes against the grain. It's infringing their personal choice even though they don't have any more freedom of choice than any other Western country (except buying machine guns easily)

Always makes me laugh when they bang on about the USA being all about freedom. Any country that has like 70 different Federal Law enforcement agencies isn't exactly free. Paranoid yes, free? Not so much.

Even now, during lockdown I can, if I wish, sit alone in my front garden, crack open a beer, unwrap a kinder egg and tuck in to a haggis whilst smoking a Cuban cigar! I know for a fact many Americans would face arrest for doing such things, even in times of no lockdown. In America you're only as free as they tell you you are!
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:23 pm
Taansend wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:36 pm

Always makes me laugh when they bang on about the USA being all about freedom. Any country that has like 70 different Federal Law enforcement agencies isn't exactly free. Paranoid yes, free? Not so much.

Even now, during lockdown I can, if I wish, sit alone in my front garden, crack open a beer, unwrap a kinder egg and tuck in to a haggis whilst smoking a Cuban cigar! I know for a fact many Americans would face arrest for doing such things, even in times of no lockdown. In America you're only as free as they tell you you are!
Their counter argument would be this....
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (13.88 KiB) Viewed 3517 times
But don't tell them that :lol:

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Mentioned her on here a couple of years ago, my aunt Pat. My dad took his little sister to her 1st Hammers game in 1958. She had a season ticket for many years in the lower Bobby Moore just behind the goal. Would be one of the last old east enders living just off Green street and one of the few who said " Fuck the new stadium, I'm not going".
Just been told she's on palliative care at Newham General and probably won't make the weekend. Fuck the virus and the cunt of a horse it rode in on.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

hd1

Post by hd1 »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:15 am Mentioned her on here a couple of years ago, my aunt Pat. My dad took his little sister to her 1st Hammers game in 1958. She had a season ticket for many years in the lower Bobby Moore just behind the goal. Would be one of the last old east enders living just off Green street and one of the few who said " Fuck the new stadium, I'm not going".
Just been told she's on palliative care at Newham General and probably won't make the weekend. Fuck the virus and the cunt of a horse it rode in on.
So sorry to hear that tassie and know what you are going through, it's a bastard thing and some people just think it's a myth created by the Govt. to introduce greater controls over the Populus, the absolute fuckwits!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Jesus Christ, another 6000+ new infections,top of the worlds daily death list and our PM want's to relax restrictions next Monday - no wonder he thinks Brexit is just a bit of admin regularity...