Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:15 am Mentioned her on here a couple of years ago, my aunt Pat. My dad took his little sister to her 1st Hammers game in 1958. She had a season ticket for many years in the lower Bobby Moore just behind the goal. Would be one of the last old east enders living just off Green street and one of the few who said " Fuck the new stadium, I'm not going".
Just been told she's on palliative care at Newham General and probably won't make the weekend. Fuck the virus and the cunt of a horse it rode in on.
Sad news mate sounds like a proper old girl bless her.

Noni

Post by Noni »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:34 pm Jesus Christ, another 6000+ new infections,top of the worlds daily death list and our PM want's to relax restrictions next Monday - no wonder he thinks Brexit is just a bit of admin regularity...
Britain should look at other countries before lifting restrictions. If more die, less people to buy and low economy. Hold off for a bit!!!

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

hd1 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:45 am
tassiehammer wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:15 am Mentioned her on here a couple of years ago, my aunt Pat. My dad took his little sister to her 1st Hammers game in 1958. She had a season ticket for many years in the lower Bobby Moore just behind the goal. Would be one of the last old east enders living just off Green street and one of the few who said " Fuck the new stadium, I'm not going".
Just been told she's on palliative care at Newham General and probably won't make the weekend. Fuck the virus and the cunt of a horse it rode in on.
So sorry to hear that tassie and know what you are going through, it's a bastard thing and some people just think it's a myth created by the Govt. to introduce greater controls over the Populus, the absolute fuckwits!
Madness

JayK

Post by JayK »

Sorry to hear this mate. Hope she’s being looked after and comfortable at least.
COYI!!!

wokinghama

Post by wokinghama »

Horrible news Tassie, thoughts with you and yours fella 😞
Chim Chimeney

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

how fun can be made of something so serious ffs
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Newmarket wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:28 pm how fun can be made of something so serious ffs
Vid coming up as an error for me Mr N....

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

So Sorry Mate.....she sounds pretty strong willed...so here's hoping she pulls thru..

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:21 pm
Vid coming up as an error for me Mr N....
I like this one about Dr Trump.

Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Fucking awful news Tassie.

Praying for her.