Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ironworksfc »

palerider wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:57 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:33 pm

Those injections are working really well then Pale

Remember when they lied and told you that if you had the injections you would almost 100% not catch covid.?
Mate. I won't get into a slanging match with you like others have because you're entitled to your opinion. I have the flu jab every year without knowing what's in it, so I've had the covid jab too. If it's stopped me catching covid then whoops-e-do. If it's made no difference then I've lost nothing by it.

And I'm too busy with my research that the moon landings were filmed at Elstree studios to get involved in any other conspiracy theories.
You start off my saying you won't get into a slanging match, then you finish with a conspiracy theory dig

Nice one.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:05 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:57 pm
Mate. I won't get into a slanging match with you like others have because you're entitled to your opinion. I have the flu jab every year without knowing what's in it, so I've had the covid jab too. If it's stopped me catching covid then whoops-e-do. If it's made no difference then I've lost nothing by it.

And I'm too busy with my research that the moon landings were filmed at Elstree studios to get involved in any other conspiracy theories.
You start off my saying you won't get into a slanging match, then you finish with a conspiracy theory dig

Nice one.
Just because your paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get you... ;)

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:19 am My daughter's fiance has it. But he's been jabbed and boosted. Also my cousin....the same. I assume it's the omicron variant as they were both recent.

Both felt a bit crook for a day and were tired but on the mend now.

One of the government's success stories as if we'd still been in the EU the red tape would have delayed vaccinations by months and who knows how many more would have succumbed.

But the BBC and all the leftie rags don't like focusing on that do they and while no fan of Boris, the constant paranoia about a bit of fucking cake is a scandal. Of course he broke the rules. I know I did and didn't get caught but until the bloke's hung drawn and quartered they won't let it slide.

Remember when they lied and told you that if you had the injections you would almost 100% not catch covid.?
Seems to be happening every week that a game is being stopped for a medical emergency in the crowd Ironworks?Thoughts

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:56 pm

Seems to be happening every week that a game is being stopped for a medical emergency in the crowd Ironworks?Thoughts
Careful Terry, you will be labeled a conspiracy theorist for asking that question

In all the years following professional football, how many times prior to the injection rollout do you first;

Remember so many professional footballers having medical emergencies on the pitch or in training.

Remember fans in the stands having this level of medical emergencies.

Just remember, whatever answer you come up with, it's just purely coincidence.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

😂😂😂

What are the figures since the injections against before? (for players that is)
Covid in the Boardroom

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:37 pm

Careful Terry, you will be labeled a conspiracy theorist for asking that question

In all the years following professional football, how many times prior to the injection rollout do you first;

Remember so many professional footballers having medical emergencies on the pitch or in training.

Got any goss on mumsnet treacle ?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

That's what I am saying..I have an open mind about the whole thing. mate.I am very suspicious though,especially when the mega rich have doubled/trebled their wealth in 2 years,the largest rise that's ever been known by quite a way I believe.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:34 pm

That's what I am saying..I have an open mind about the whole thing. mate.I am very suspicious though,especially when the mega rich have doubled/trebled their wealth in 2 years,the largest rise that's ever been known by quite a way I believe.
Stay opened minded Terry

Most refuse they have been swindled and can't admit that they have and double down.

How many moves of the goalposts are required to get people to wake up??

h69

Post by h69 »

FA Cup final when we played Liverpool. West Ham fan died in the stands. Trophy was delayed while Prince William spoke to his relatives

Was not reported much that's all. Probably no different.

h69

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:19 am My daughter's fiance has it. But he's been jabbed and boosted. Also my cousin....the same. I assume it's the omicron variant as they were both recent.

Both felt a bit crook for a day and were tired but on the mend now.

One of the government's success stories as if we'd still been in the EU the red tape would have delayed vaccinations by months and who knows how many more would have succumbed.

But the BBC and all the leftie rags don't like focusing on that do they and while no fan of Boris, the constant paranoia about a bit of fucking cake is a scandal. Of course he broke the rules. I know I did and didn't get caught but until the bloke's hung drawn and quartered they won't let it slide.

Sounds like the jabs did work as they are not seriously ill. That was the point of the vaccine