Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
wokinghama

Re: Coronavirus

Post by wokinghama »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:34 am OK, so let;s talk the unthinkable that the government and the media that's (mostly) in it's pocket doesn't want to be discussed.

Apparently there is to be a study into why deaths from the so called "BAME" groups are higher than people not falling into those categories. Are we entitled to ask why ? Deaths are deaths. Irrespective of age, race, religion. sex or anything else. Why do we need a study to determine why certain groups of people, whether they be old, sick, black asian or from fucking Mars, are supposedly dying more regularly from this virus ?

I am fairly sure the scientific community is aware of these so called statistics and are looking into possible reasons. So why the fuck do we need some sort of government funded fucking "study" to look into it ?
Because if they didn’t, they’d be labelled racists :roll:
Chim Chimeney

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:34 am OK, so let;s talk the unthinkable that the government and the media that's (mostly) in it's pocket doesn't want to be discussed.

Apparently there is to be a study into why deaths from the so called "BAME" groups are higher than people not falling into those categories. Are we entitled to ask why ? Deaths are deaths. Irrespective of age, race, religion. sex or anything else. Why do we need a study to determine why certain groups of people, whether they be old, sick, black asian or from fucking Mars, are supposedly dying more regularly from this virus ?

I am fairly sure the scientific community is aware of these so called statistics and are looking into possible reasons. So why the fuck do we need some sort of government funded fucking "study" to look into it ?
As Nick said above , we all know why but the Government can’t and the media won’t just come out and say it for fear , in fact it’s not a fear it’s a reality , that all the do gooders and PC frauds will be throwing the racist card around.

Christ have you seen some of the videos flying around on social media of the Muslims’ idea of social distancing ?
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Reason is we have to do our own study on it is...something I posted about before is that our,
that is Englands Population density is so much higher than anywhere else...it's extremely high
when compared to rest of Europe..indeed near top 10 in the whole world,thats including the likes
of Monaco,Singapore,Hong Kong...
The Proximity of people ,will logically cause more of a problem with the passing on of it...
Most of our ,fact I'll say all of our densely populated inner cities are prob 60/70 % Bame now...
doesn't take a great deal of working out...for the so called "Experts"..
We have to separate England from rest of UK when we do these studies.

(Side note...reason I wanted Brexit...to have tighter controls on the immigration of
already over crowded areas of mainly Englands Cities)..our infrastructure is at breaking point,
and TBH cant believe how well we've handled this...thought London especially was in for a seriously
shit time...its's been crap yes...but no where near as bad as could have been.

Lots of stuff to look at...we also have a very big Chinese Population in certain areas...again highest
in Europe I Believe....this started same time as Chinese New Year...lots of travelling between
the 2 countries...visiting etc..maybe other countries with a high Chinese population have
similar stats and figures..
I can say that, it's not racism, just logic....someone in the public says it...it becomes a racist comment,
if we want to find out the how and whys....every angle and possibility needs to be discussed...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I expect lawsuits against the NHS after this shit is over from the BAME workers and families .

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

mkhammer wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:22 am

Reason is we have to do our own study on it is...something I posted about before is that our,
that is Englands Population density is so much higher than anywhere else...it's extremely high
when compared to rest of Europe..indeed near top 10 in the whole world,thats including the likes
of Monaco,Singapore,Hong Kong...
The Proximity of people ,will logically cause more of a problem with the passing on of it...
Most of our ,fact I'll say all of our densely populated inner cities are prob 60/70 % Bame now...
doesn't take a great deal of working out...for the so called "Experts"..
We have to separate England from rest of UK when we do these studies.

(Side note...reason I wanted Brexit...to have tighter controls on the immigration of
already over crowded areas of mainly Englands Cities)..our infrastructure is at breaking point,
and TBH cant believe how well we've handled this...thought London especially was in for a seriously
shit time...its's been crap yes...but no where near as bad as could have been.

Lots of stuff to look at...we also have a very big Chinese Population in certain areas...again highest
in Europe I Believe....this started same time as Chinese New Year...lots of travelling between
the 2 countries...visiting etc..maybe other countries with a high Chinese population have
similar stats and figures..
I can say that, it's not racism, just logic....someone in the public says it...it becomes a racist comment,
if we want to find out the how and whys....every angle and possibility needs to be discussed...
Good point about the Chinese New Year ,us being British are not robust enough for hardline enforcement
Pandering to every fucking criticism from various groups ,you reap what you sow.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

One factor that is attributed is socio economic,over crowded living conditions. That might explain high transmission rates. That is easily understood.

However, the black mortality rate is 4.1 And this is prevalent in males.

So if we consider vulnerable groups:

Over 80
Obese
Serious underlying health problems

they can add the black male group

And it's the last category that is mystifying the medical community

One theory is low levels of vitamin D but it's more complex. Hence the why and that's science's job,discovering the unknown

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

The government's slogan change "Stay Alert,chase Wives" has been broadly applauded by those who appreciate clear messaging.

A big improvement over “Stay at home” as that was bullshit,as it didn’t reflect what people were actually required to do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:15 am

One factor that is attributed is socio economic,over crowded living conditions. That might explain high transmission rates. That is easily understood.

Over 80
Obese

One theory is low levels of vitamin D but it's more complex. Hence the why and that's science's job,discovering the unknown
Precisely. It may well turn out that because of genetic differences treatment for Black males may need to be different to treatment of White ones. But that is something science will, in time, resolve.

"Study groups", at least to me, conjures up images of a group of time servers blowing smoke up each others asses.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Post by 9898 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:38 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:15 am

Over 80
Obese

Precisely. It may well turn out that because of genetic differences treatment for Black males may need to be different to treatment of White ones. But that is something science will, in time, resolve.

"Study groups", at least to me, conjures up images of a group of time servers blowing smoke up each others asses.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 12:05 pm The government's slogan change "Stay Alert,chase Wives" has been broadly applauded by those who appreciate clear messaging.

Not sure that chasing women around is gonna help that much tbh.... :lol: :lol: :lol: