Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:07 am
Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:24 am

Well the clue is in the first line of the post really Oz but now you mention it , although I felt Ill last Thursday (23rd) there were no recognised symptoms, at least none that we’ve all been programmed to beware of ?
I’ve never lost my sense of smell or my sense of taste . I did have a cough. But , then , I’ve always got a cough :roll:

I had long intense seemingly endless headaches for the first couple of days followed by a perpetual feeling of nausea and a loss of appetite.
Virtually a week on I now have guts ache but that probably due to lack of food .
The thought of breakfast and lunch today makes me feel like I wanna throw up .
I was told by the quack yesterday that negative LFT’s 2 days running means I can come out of my hole .

Yesterday I tested positive.
Get well soon Tim
Thank you Tel I do appreciate it 👍🏻
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Apparently the "anti-vax" loonies are now protesting and generally making a nuisance of themselves by parading up and down outside the track and trace centre.

Surely it is their right to choose not to be vaccinated if they don't want to be but what business is it of theirs to try and impose their will on everyone else.
Which is why I use the term loonies to describe them. I put them in the same category of the crazy old dears who waddle around from door to door trying to get people to join the Jehovah's. You want to waste your time knocking on doors, fine, it's your time to waste, but don't knock on my fucking door. Same as the army of the great unwashed (don't believe me look at the pictures) waving their placards in order to bring a little colour into their sad little lives.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:34 pm Ffs war footing …

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/omic ... 74257.html
SAGE: "WOLF ! WOLF !"

"That looks like a small dog to me"

SAGE: "Yes,but it might be a wolf. We can't entirely rule out that possibility. It would be extremely irresponsible of you not to start running away immediately"

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:02 pm Apparently the "anti-vax" loonies are now protesting and generally making a nuisance of themselves by parading up and down outside the track and trace centre.

Surely it is their right to choose not to be vaccinated if they don't want to be but what business is it of theirs to try and impose their will on everyone else.
Which is why I use the term loonies to describe them. I put them in the same category of the crazy old dears who waddle around from door to door trying to get people to join the Jehovah's. You want to waste your time knocking on doors, fine, it's your time to waste, but don't knock on my fucking door. Same as the army of the great unwashed (don't believe me look at the pictures) waving their placards in order to bring a little colour into their sad little lives.
They are trying to ensure that the despot government doesn't impose a two tier system on the basis of whether you've had an injection (or 12) that doesn't work.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Never thought it see this in the
Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... -scientist

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:35 pm Never thought it see this in the
Guardian

That is a surprise. The nanny state's mouthpiece publishing an article that basically says nannying isn't the answer.

Whatever next? They'll be supporting free enterprise next FFS.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:16 am
Guardian

That is a surprise. The nanny state's mouthpiece publishing an article that basically says nannying isn't the answer.

All this quarrantine nonsense is completely pointless. If your fit to work carry on.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Guardian

Horses , stables and Lord Mayor’s shows spring to mind unfortunately.
I often wonder how that Cunt Thatcher would have handled it …
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:58 am

All this quarrantine nonsense is completely pointless. If your fit to work carry on.
Hmmm, I recall saying similar things during the 1st pointless lockdown and got some very interesting responses.