Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: Coronavirus

Post by mkhammer »

Someones got a Book coming out....... :lol:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

So Cummings according to "our" press media is now the countries hero and saviour....seriously you cant make this shit up..... :lol:
Believing every bit of spiel he can make up...you know what,bloody good luck to him,use the fuckers to push your book sales
up...so you can afford fuck off to the States......not like Cummings would do anything like that of course.

palerider

Post by palerider »

mkhammer wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 2:04 pm So Cummings according to "our" press media is now the countries hero and saviour....seriously you cant make this shit up..... :lol:
Believing every bit of spiel he can make up...you know what,bloody good luck to him,use the fuckers to push your book sales
up...so you can afford fuck off to the States......not like Cummings would do anything like that of course.
I bet you he's spot on about Boris' s tart though.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 2:26 pm
mkhammer wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 2:04 pm So Cummings according to "our" press media is now the countries hero and saviour....seriously you cant make this shit up..... :lol:
Interesting the PM is commonly referred by his inner-circle as a 'trolley' but not 'off his trolley'...or does that come later

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Couldn't really give a flying one about the spat between Cummings and his former boss. He's basically accused a politician of lying. Big deal. Nothing new there, it comes with the territory, politicians of all colours lie. All the fucking time. Can we move on please.

But the BBC, funded by compulsory taxation by way of the TV licence, is another matter. What gives that holier than thou fucking organisation the right to continue to spew out garbage about the so called "spread" of some Indian variant of the killer plague that never was.?

And sadly the gullible British public, judging by the number of idiots I still see wandering the streets in silly masks, seem to be swallowing the propaganda. It's getting to the stage where I actually want to go up to one of these thickoes, pull of their mask, and deliver a right hander to their bugle. Which, if you think about it, would seriously inhibit there ability to breathe in the germ which, according to some flat earthers, is STILL going to kill you.

Job done.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Gotta be honest mate not listened to to much of it...get the general idea and have the basics of what he is banging on about,
and fundamentally disagree..
Just that, and what fucks me off,is the bloke has gone from the most vilified disliked lying bloke in the Country...caused by the
Media/Press...to.. now he is some kinda icon standing up for the truth and exposing people that deliberately want to let some
of us die, and destroy their/our own economy,so then can in someway control us with a police state... :lol:
Beggers belief what some of us believe..

Water of a ducks back to me..and no doubt the Tories.....Sensationalising by our Press/Media to get a story is something
we're all used to now,it's now lost credibility,the more they dig the Tories and Boris out the stronger they get....
Something Labour have yet to learn.

Anyway Women are the Bosses of us guys, we all know that deep down..we just don't admit it...... :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:41 am

Gotta be honest mate not listened to to much of it...get the general idea and have the basics of what he is banging on about,
and fundamentally disagree..
Just that, and what fucks me off,is the bloke has gone from the most vilified disliked lying bloke in the Country...caused by the
Media/Press...to.. now he is some kinda icon standing up for the truth and exposing people that deliberately want to let some
of us die, and destroy their/our own economy,so then can in someway control us with a police state... :lol:
Beggers belief what some of us believe..

Water of a ducks back to me..and no doubt the Tories.....Sensationalising by our Press/Media to get a story is something
we're all used to now,it's now lost credibility,the more they dig the Tories and Boris out the stronger they get....
Something Labour have yet to learn.

Anyway Women are the Bosses of us guys, we all know that deep down..we just don't admit it...... :lol:
Hush your mouth my good man. Mrs W is already of the opinion we need anothger woman in Number 10.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Literally moments after Hancock vehemently denies to MPs that he's ever lied, he lied about the vaccine rates in Bolton - and I do mean moments after, very nearly in the same fucking breath!

Now, I can't stand Cummings and whilst I agree that his actions are those of a spoiled and vengeful man-child, most of what he said is probably true.

He's far too smart to go in front of a panel of MPs and make shit up just to arbitrarily piss on other peoples chips. If everything he said was bullshit then he'd be opening himself up to an absolute shit storm of litigation, investigations and possible prosecutions - and despite being the weasel faced fucker that he is, he's not going to do that without a carefully planned endgame.

No, he may indeed be falling on his own sword in order to take others down with him but I believe his terrifying stories of ineptitude, incompetence and callousness within the halls of Government are for the most part true. The way the Tories are closing ranks and vilifying him attest to that - also, when fact-checked by people who know about this stuff, it appears that his testimony appears to be mostly correct.

All that'll happen in the short to mid term though is... Nothing. Nothing will happen, Hancock will be protected, Boris will be believed and the population of England will only remember the relative success of the vaccine roll-out and think what a spiffing job the tory government has done, conveniently ignoring the utter clusterfuck this government has been since day 1.

Maybe, in a few decades time, once all this is done and dusted someone will finally bring a long forgotten Johnson, Hancock et al to book but it's unlikely and imho that's just wrong. Tens of thousands of people have suffered unnecessarily due to the negligence of these people and the lack of accountability within the halls of powers is just staggering and very possibly, illegal and undemocratic.

One thing Cummings said really stuck with me and absolutely proves the shit state of this country and it's poor old inhabitants...

“There’s a very profound question about the nature of our political system that means we got, at the last election, a choice between Jeremy Corbyn and Boris Johnson. I think any system which ends up giving a choice between two people like that… is obviously a system that’s gone extremely badly wrong.”

He may be a cunt but that statement is 100% accurate.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

palerider

Post by palerider »

I don't believe everything Cummings said but I sure as hell believe some of it.

I firmly believe the duplicitous blond cunt put a trade deal before safety by letting Indian nationals in. There was a new variant that spread at a far quicker rate. The government knew about it. The clue was in the name of it. As it happens it seems as though vaccinations do work but they fucking well didn't know that at the time. They got lucky thank God.

And now June 21st is in doubt. And there's an elephant in the room. It's ravaging the black communities who, sometimes through no fault of their own, live their lives at more risk although a lot is through their culture.

So the sensible thing to do would be to lock down entire cities. Bolton, Leicester.....shut them down. They did it with huge success in China at the beginning where the bat-noshers didn't give a flying fuck about pc nonsense.

But BJ would sooner let the whole country suffer than be called waycist.

Fucking arsewipe.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

A lot of what is being said and banded about...the wheres and whyfores..are political gain based and interpretations
of things...theres no real facts,YET.......I have a different take on Bills Post,which whilst disagreeing, was a very good one,
I see his points..and how he has got to them.
We went from...all of us did, not just Politicians and Scientists/Experts from we can control this no problem,it's just a Flu
type virus to Fuckin Hell Panic mode in a very short time,no way in the world will you get everything perfect,just not poss.
The whole world went into Panic mode not just us and the Tories.
Mistakes may have been made..maybe some cover ups for Public Relations,but barefaced lies,deceit,and bad intent...No...
I disagreed with Lockdowns...Use Of Nightingales....Stats that were being put up...But,now I see and understand,I would
have been wrong was wrong, because me personally didn't have the info and how to use that info,have a better idea now
tho.

Sometimes a Government will play things down to stop a Panic...they will then switch to a, this thing is dangerous mode,
to make people aware of how bad it is...tough thing to do...basically they treat us like you would a 7 year old kid,warning
them about traffic.....respect it and be careful,you can get hurt ,but you don't wanna scare the kid shitless of cars.

Baring in mind we had maybe up there with the highest initial infection rates in the world ..and given our infrastructure,
proximity of towns,,etc...think we have done as well as anywhere...I'm gonna say maybe the best,from being behind
the general curve to be the first to head out and open up...means we haven't totally fucked up....
Whether we could have saved more of us...I don't know,TBH don't think anyone truly knows...they can bang on ,should
have done this should have done that...and the amount of anti lockdowners that are now trying to blame Boris for
Locking down to late....is frankly fuckin shameful and embarrassing ....these people are not just the public,us lot,they are
in the public eye as broadcasters as spokespeople,even sit in our Parliament..