Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:10 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:59 am

Selective responses yet again goodpost:)
So I will ask again, what question do you want answered?
The obvious one you swerved
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Not asking again, you dopey twat
Covid in the Boardroom

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:37 pm Not asking again, you dopey twat
You are the Jamaican in a boat in the largest River in Egypt.

Hope your eldest son is coping well with his natural immunity from the "death is knocking on your door", black death.

Get yourself booked in for another dose, just to be safe.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

I have

bit of an obsession with "my eldest son" :D .

Fucking oddball
Covid in the Boardroom

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

So the conspiracy theorist were right then

Funny what happens with time

Just wait until the scum press have not got daily death figures and all the other scamdemic bullshit to report on, then the truth floodgates will open.

h69

Post by h69 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:42 am

Just wait until the scum press have not got daily death figures and all the other scamdemic bullshit to report on, then the truth floodgates will open.
'Just wait'.... that seems to be your stock response. Been waiting a while now and still nothing credible.

So far you have posted an unknown (and unfunny) comedian's blog and a youtube aithor with a book to sell gobbing off on the beach and this is your proof. FFS I give up. A failed comedian and author neither of which have a decent scientific background.

Just checked the news, still no mention of any investigation here or in the Hague......wonder why ? Should we ask the comic ? Or (don't tell me) do we need to just wait ?

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

h69 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:43 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:42 am

'Just wait'.... that seems to be your stock response. Been waiting a while now and still nothing credible.

So far you have posted an unknown (and unfunny) comedian's blog and a youtube aithor with a book to sell gobbing off on the beach and this is your proof. FFS I give up. A failed comedian and author neither of which have a decent scientific background.

Just checked the news, still no mention of any investigation here or in the Hague......wonder why ? Should we ask the comic ? Or (don't tell me) do we need to just wait ?
Are you dismissing the study that shows lockdowns didn't work and are caused way more harm than good??

Are you also in denial??

Already been over the criminal investigation, but just like that pleb jameskel, you choose what you respond to.

h69

Post by h69 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:57 pm
h69 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:43 pm

Are you dismissing the study that shows lockdowns didn't work and are caused way more harm than good??

Are you also in denial??

Already been over the criminal investigation, but just like that pleb jameskel, you choose what you respond to.
I tend not to take scientific analysis from comedians and authors pushing books like you do but I guess I need to 'just wait'

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

h69 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:38 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:57 pm

Are you also in denial??

I tend not to take scientific analysis from comedians and authors pushing books like you do but I guess I need to 'just wait'
He was referencing the Johns Hopkins study, but lets not let your ignorance get in the way of yet another wonderful post.

It's really interesting some of the garbage you've posted on this particular thread going back over the last couple of years, although not quite as bad as the hysterical old tart MKhammer.

"Just wait" is pretty apt but clearly you don't really seem to get it, almost 2 years ago I said that lockdowns were pointless and would cause more harm than good, now I'm being proven right and that has taken time. In time there are going to be a lot of very stupid looking people and I won't be one of them.

h69

Post by h69 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:52 pm
h69 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:38 pm

He was referencing the Johns Hopkins study, but lets not let your ignorance get in the way of yet another wonderful post.

It's really interesting some of the garbage you've posted on this particular thread going back over the last couple of years, although not quite as bad as the hysterical old tart MKhammer.

"Just wait" is pretty apt but clearly you don't really seem to get it, almost 2 years ago I said that lockdowns were pointless and would cause more harm than good, now I'm being proven right and that has taken time. In time there are going to be a lot of very stupid looking people and I won't be one of them.
:lol:

But you are not being proven right as you have no empirical data to prove that if the lockdowns had not happened there would have been less deaths. Instead you shout loudest about a topic and claim you are correct and when asked for evidence you point to a comedian's blog FFS. And the bearded six fingered twat there saying sea air is better than being indoors.....no shit Sherlock but the whole country cant go down to the beach can they. Tell that to people living in inner London.

I cant be bothered to look back at what you are referring to regarding MKhammer but I doubt he was hysterical, more he probably wanted some evidence to the claims you make a bit like the evidence you were asked for regarding police investigations....just like those, it appeared we either have to wait or accept your word for it. Not enough my friend, not enough.

And there we go again....'in time'. When will we get to this time ? You seem to be living your life waiting for something but it beats me as to what that is.