Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Gandalf

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Gandalf »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:14 pm
Gandalf wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:46 pm

One comment of yours I would like to refute is "the massive amount of false positive tests". No, this is completely wrong. The problem with the tests are not the false positives but the false negatives. False positive tests are very rare indeed. Or if you have evidence to suggest otherwise please share it.

Also, there is one very important fact that you are ignoring here. Currently in the UK there are over 130,000 deaths from Covid. But remember, this is during the time of both the lockdown and the vaccine roll-out, both of which were designed to limit the spread of infection. So effectively the deaths in the UK have been 'limited' to 130,000.

So without those measures what would the figure be?

UK population is 66.65 million. The chance of dying from Covid is statistically 0.66%. So assuming the virus would sweep through the entire population (which unchecked it potentially could do), and also assuming the death rate percentage remained unchanged, that would lead to almost 440,000 deaths.
So when in a previous post you said the chance of dying from Covid was less than 1%, yes, with that statement you were correct. But what you failed to consider was how contagious Covid is. 440,000 is a huge number.

And then what you also need to consider is the amount of lives that have been saved by the NHS. We all know the NHS have been stretched to breaking point. So if the NHS did become overwhelmed then that figure of 440,000 would be much, much higher.

If you dispute any of those figures please explain why.
One comment of yours I would like to refute is "the massive amount of false positive tests". No, this is completely wrong. The problem with the tests are not the false positives but the false negatives. False positive tests are very rare indeed. Or if you have evidence to suggest otherwise please share it.

Refute away, the high cycle threshold (CT value) used
to detect the virus results in false positives, the WHO have previously released guidance on this;

https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-202 ... rs-2020-05

Also, there is one very important fact that you are ignoring here. Currently in the UK there are over 130,000 deaths from Covid. But remember, this is during the time of both the lockdown and the vaccine roll-out, both of which were designed to limit the spread of infection. So effectively the deaths in the UK have been 'limited' to 130,000.

No different, lockdowns were utterly pointless, kick the can down the road exercise. A large proportion of those deaths could of been avoided if the government saviors hadn't knowingly sent the elderly with Covid back into care homes. The experimental covid jab (not a vaccine) is clearly not stopping hospitalisation and deaths, out did you choose to ignore that part of the government data?

UK population is 66.65 million. The chance of dying from Covid is statistically 0.66%. So assuming the virus would sweep through the entire population (which unchecked it potentially could do), and also assuming the death rate percentage remained unchanged, that would lead to almost 440,000 deaths.
So when in a previous post you said the chance of dying from Covid was less than 1%, yes, with that statement you were correct. But what you failed to consider was how contagious Covid is. 440,000 is a huge number.

How on earth did you get to that figure? In my age category and most under the age of 80, is over 99.9% survival rate.

And then what you also need to consider is the amount of lives that have been saved by the NHS. We all know the NHS have been stretched to breaking point. So if the NHS did become overwhelmed then that figure of 440,000 would be much, much higher.

Utter horse shit, no more strain for the NHS than any other year with the usual respiratory illness. Have you forgotten about the unused nightingale facilities?

That link you posted does nothing more than state what to do in the event of a false positive. I didn't deny false positives exist. I was refuting your comment that there are a "massive amount of false positive tests".
So I repeat, this comment is wrong. Or alternatively please come up with eveidence to back up your claim.

Maybe you'd like to read this fact-checking site on cycle threshold values. Althought I wonder would you even believe fact checking sites if what they report goes against your agenda?

https://fullfact.org/health/cycle-threshold-values/

You say the that "lockdowns were utterly pointless" and without them the amount of deaths would be "no different".
Please explain your logic behind these comments. The way we can catch Covid is to come into contact with someone else who has Covid. So if we limit contact we limit spread. That would be the logical anyway. But you seem to have a different logic. Explain.

You say "The experimental covid jab (not a vaccine) is clearly not stopping hospitalisation and deaths".
Firstly, nobody has suggested that the vaccine would stop hospitalisation and deaths. It has been made clear many, many times that no vaccine is 100% effective. The different vaccines have different effectiveness rates ranging from anywhere between 60% to 95% effective. Not 100%.
And secondly, you refer to it as "The experimental covid jab (not a vaccine)". Why do you say that? Why do you think it is not a vaccine?

I find it bizzare that you think all this is putting no more strain on the NHS than any previous year. So as for all the struggles that the NHS has been reportedly going through, do you think it's all fake news?

And regarding the Nightingale hospitals you mention, how do you think that works? Do you think they are sitting there waiting to spring into action, fully staffed and fully equiped?

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Gandalf wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:59 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:14 pm

Refute away, the high cycle threshold (CT value) used
to detect the virus results in false positives, the WHO have previously released guidance on this;

https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-202 ... rs-2020-05

No different, lockdowns were utterly pointless, kick the can down the road exercise. A large proportion of those deaths could of been avoided if the government saviors hadn't knowingly sent the elderly with Covid back into care homes. The experimental covid jab (not a vaccine) is clearly not stopping hospitalisation and deaths, out did you choose to ignore that part of the government data?

How on earth did you get to that figure? In my age category and most under the age of 80, is over 99.9% survival rate.

Utter horse shit, no more strain for the NHS than any other year with the usual respiratory illness. Have you forgotten about the unused nightingale facilities?

That link you posted does nothing more than state what to do in the event of a false positive. I didn't deny false positives exist. I was refuting your comment that there are a "massive amount of false positive tests".
So I repeat, this comment is wrong. Or alternatively please come up with eveidence to back up your claim.

Maybe you'd like to read this fact-checking site on cycle threshold values. Althought I wonder would you even believe fact checking sites if what they report goes against your agenda?

https://fullfact.org/health/cycle-threshold-values/

You say the that "lockdowns were utterly pointless" and without them the amount of deaths would be "no different".
Please explain your logic behind these comments. The way we can catch Covid is to come into contact with someone else who has Covid. So if we limit contact we limit spread. That would be the logical anyway. But you seem to have a different logic. Explain.

You say "The experimental covid jab (not a vaccine) is clearly not stopping hospitalisation and deaths".
Firstly, nobody has suggested that the vaccine would stop hospitalisation and deaths. It has been made clear many, many times that no vaccine is 100% effective. The different vaccines have different effectiveness rates ranging from anywhere between 60% to 95% effective. Not 100%.
And secondly, you refer to it as "The experimental covid jab (not a vaccine)". Why do you say that? Why do you think it is not a vaccine?

I find it bizzare that you think all this is putting no more strain on the NHS than any previous year. So as for all the struggles that the NHS has been reportedly going through, do you think it's all fake news?

And regarding the Nightingale hospitals you mention, how do you think that works? Do you think they are sitting there waiting to spring into action, fully staffed and fully equiped?
You know what's funny is that you just regurgitate government propaganda and then expect me to provide evidence at every demand.

You also know what's funny is that you can't even understand that there are different levels of risk for different age groups and think you can apply a blanket .66% for everybody. Not very bright.

I recall you also accused me in a previous post of being blinkered in my view, I charge you with being a hypocrite.

I know that the people who had an experimental jab, one that was released under emergency procedures and not fully tested, the most deadly medical intervention in history, find it hard to accept that pretty much all of you didn't need it. You hold on to all the manipulation and lies, well enjoy your booster jabs, I genuinely hope you don't become another statistic on the jab yellow card reporting for deaths and adverse reactions.

Vaccine definition;

A substance containing a virus or bacterium in a form that is not harmful, given to a person or animal to prevent then getting the disease that the virus or bacterium causes.

If it does not prevent the disease, it's not a vaccine.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Not my words, but spot on IMO

The old tin foil hat insult. Funny how everything the tin foil hat wearing nut jobs have just about predicted everything right so far. But you keep believing what your having forced down ya throat and ignore the reality of what’s going on. “Out of all the vaccines I have taken in my life: Tetanus, rubella, measles, mumps, polio hep, TB;
Never before have I seen so much confusion over a vaccine that says I have to wear a mask, and socially distance even when fully vaccinated.
Apparently I could still contract or spread the virus even when fully vaccinated.
Never had to have a double shot, never been bribed by establishments to take the vaccine in order to win a car, cash, or other prizes. Never before has a vaccine be available in Primark…!
I never had to worry about cardiac issues and or blood clots and DEATH as a side effect.
I was never judged if I didn’t take it.
I was never discriminated against for travel or other regular services.
The vaccines I have listed above never told me I was a bad person for not taking it, or taking it for that matter.
I have never seen a vaccine that threatened the relationship between a family member or a close friend.
Never seen it used for political gain and never seen it used to persuade kids in favour of free ice cream.
I have never seen a vaccine threaten someone’s livelihood, job, school, etc.
I have never seen a vaccine that allows a twelve year old’s consent to supersede his/her parent’s consent.
So after all I have said, can someone tell me how I am a conspiracy theorist, uneducated, non researched because I am not willing to take this vaccine. UNTIL the clinical trials are over at least two years from now.
Finally, after all the vaccines (shots) I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one that discriminates, divides, and judges a society such as this one.
So much information is censored, deleted and removed from the internet.
So many doctors, scientists, are censored and forbidden to speak out or ask legitimate questions when what is being allowed or not allowed does not make sense.
People are taking this vaccine with DEATH as a side effect to buy back their freedom (which was your human right to begin with. You never lost it) NOT to prevent or keep you safe from a virus. Because it isn’t working. People who are double jabbed are getting it and still dying from it.
Seriously. Can you read that again?
This sure is one powerful vaccine. IT does all of these things that I have mentioned and yet? It doesn’t do what all the other vaccines that I have mentioned earlier were designed to do which is to fight off COVID, a virus with a natural recovery rate of 99% thanks to our miraculous immune system!
If you do not stand for freedom of choice then you are not in any way shape or form trying to get this country back to normal.
You are promoting a divisive society. Subjecting people to second class existences and stealing the freedom from your own and children’s future”

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Some divvy fucking bint droning on about Nazi Germany Nuremberg trials and genocide regarding vaccines at some soapy cunts get together in London
Get a fucking grip you soppy cunt

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:45 am Not my words, but spot on IMO

The old tin foil hat insult. Funny how everything the tin foil hat wearing nut jobs have just about predicted everything right so far. But you keep believing what your having forced down ya throat and ignore the reality of what’s going on. “Out of all the vaccines I have taken in my life: Tetanus, rubella, measles, mumps, polio hep, TB;
Never before have I seen so much confusion over a vaccine that says I have to wear a mask, and socially distance even when fully vaccinated.
Apparently I could still contract or spread the virus even when fully vaccinated.
Never had to have a double shot, never been bribed by establishments to take the vaccine in order to win a car, cash, or other prizes. Never before has a vaccine be available in Primark…!
I never had to worry about cardiac issues and or blood clots and DEATH as a side effect.
The vaccines I have listed above never told me I was a bad person for not taking it, or taking it for that matter.
I have never seen a vaccine that threatened the relationship between a family member or a close friend.
Never seen it used for political gain and never seen it used to persuade kids in favour of free ice cream.
I have never seen a vaccine that allows a twelve year old’s consent to supersede his/her parent’s consent.
So after all I have said, can someone tell me how I am a conspiracy theorist, uneducated, non researched because I am not willing to take this vaccine. UNTIL the clinical trials are over at least two years from now.
Finally, after all the vaccines (shots) I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one that discriminates, divides, and judges a society such as this one.
So many doctors, scientists, are censored and forbidden to speak out or ask legitimate questions when what is being allowed or not allowed does not make sense.
People are taking this vaccine with DEATH as a side effect to buy back their freedom (which was your human right to begin with. You never lost it) NOT to prevent or keep you safe from a virus. Because it isn’t working. People who are double jabbed are getting it and still dying from it.
This sure is one powerful vaccine. IT does all of these things that I have mentioned and yet? It doesn’t do what all the other vaccines that I have mentioned earlier were designed to do which is to fight off COVID, a virus with a natural recovery rate of 99% thanks to our miraculous immune system!
If you do not stand for freedom of choice then you are not in any way shape or form trying to get this country back to normal.
You are promoting a divisive society. Subjecting people to second class existences and stealing the freedom from your own and children’s future”
Did you find this illiterate crap on Mumsnet - Jesus H, is the writer even above child age...what do they call it when grown men wank over a childrens composition, it's not full blown paedo behaviour - it has another name

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:17 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:45 am Not my words, but spot on IMO

Did you find this illiterate crap on Mumsnet - Jesus H, is the writer even above child age...what do they call it when grown men wank over a childrens composition, it's not full blown paedo behaviour - it has another name
Truth hurts doesn't it BD

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:23 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:17 am
How funny is this: one of those anti-vaxxer BAME types, mouthing wisdom and freedom, ends up in hospital and croaks because he didn't have the right stuff after all.

That's whats known as a reality sandwich.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57958358

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:11 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:23 am

How funny is this: one of those anti-vaxxer BAME types, mouthing wisdom and freedom, ends up in hospital and croaks because he didn't have the right stuff after all.

And there you go, true colors shown

You think it's funny

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:58 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:11 pm

And there you go, true colors shown

You think it's funny
The reason it's funny is because you have dramatic irony with a dim blabbermouth and ends in situational irony, where the blabbermouth runs out of oxygen because he is fundamentally just dim.

He should get a darwin award for this - I bet he gets a mention at least

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »