Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: Coronavirus

Post by mkhammer »

palerider wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:34 pm I don't believe everything Cummings said but I sure as hell believe some of it.

I firmly believe the duplicitous blond cunt put a trade deal before safety by letting Indian nationals in. There was a new variant that spread at a far quicker rate. The government knew about it. The clue was in the name of it. As it happens it seems as though vaccinations do work but they fucking well didn't know that at the time. They got lucky thank God.

And now June 21st is in doubt. And there's an elephant in the room. It's ravaging the black communities who, sometimes through no fault of their own, live their lives at more risk although a lot is through their culture.

So the sensible thing to do would be to lock down entire cities. Bolton, Leicester.....shut them down. They did it with huge success in China at the beginning where the bat-noshers didn't give a flying fuck about pc nonsense.

But BJ would sooner let the whole country suffer than be called waycist.

Fucking arsewipe.
One thing ,well one of many things I'm not to sure of, tried to find out,I'll try again is......A New Variant....now is that passed
on,on a Physical basis or,and what I believe,Something that can form in multiple areas ,miles away from each other...

So A Virus mutates.....it can do the same mutation in different areas.....two Labs could create the same mutation miles apart...
there wouldn't have to be physical contact...so it can do the same mutation in different countries...but it's named after
the first one,Indian,Kent...etc..if that makes any fuckin sense..... :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:34 pm I don't believe everything Cummings said but I sure as hell believe some of it.

I firmly believe the duplicitous blond cunt put a trade deal before safety by letting Indian nationals in. There was a new variant that spread at a far quicker rate. The government knew about it. The clue was in the name of it. As it happens it seems as though vaccinations do work but they fucking well didn't know that at the time. They got lucky thank God.

And now June 21st is in doubt. And there's an elephant in the room. It's ravaging the black communities who, sometimes through no fault of their own, live their lives at more risk although a lot is through their culture.

So the sensible thing to do would be to lock down entire cities. Bolton, Leicester.....shut them down. They did it with huge success in China at the beginning where the bat-noshers didn't give a flying fuck about pc nonsense.

Fucking arsewipe.
This . Along with the government’s failure to halt illegal immigration despite the Brexit mandate have contributed to all this shit .
And project fear of course.
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:02 pm A lot of what is being said and banded about...the wheres and whyfores..are political gain based and interpretations
of things...theres no real facts,YET.......I have a different take on Bills Post,which whilst disagreeing, was a very good one,
I see his points..and how he has got to them.
We went from...all of us did, not just Politicians and Scientists/Experts from we can control this no problem,it's just a Flu
type virus to Fuckin Hell Panic mode in a very short time,no way in the world will you get everything perfect,just not poss.
The whole world went into Panic mode not just us and the Tories.
Mistakes may have been made..maybe some cover ups for Public Relations,but barefaced lies,deceit,and bad intent...No...
I disagreed with Lockdowns...Use Of Nightingales....Stats that were being put up...But,now I see and understand,I would
have been wrong was wrong, because me personally didn't have the info and how to use that info,have a better idea now
tho.

Sometimes a Government will play things down to stop a Panic...they will then switch to a, this thing is dangerous mode,
to make people aware of how bad it is...tough thing to do...basically they treat us like you would a 7 year old kid,warning
them about traffic.....respect it and be careful,you can get hurt ,but you don't wanna scare the kid shitless of cars.

Baring in mind we had maybe up there with the highest initial infection rates in the world ..and given our infrastructure,
proximity of towns,,etc...think we have done as well as anywhere...I'm gonna say maybe the best,from being behind
the general curve to be the first to head out and open up...means we haven't totally fucked up....
Whether we could have saved more of us...I don't know,TBH don't think anyone truly knows...they can bang on ,should
have done this should have done that...and the amount of anti lockdowners that are now trying to blame Boris for
Locking down to late....is frankly fuckin shameful and embarrassing ....these people are not just the public,us lot,they are
in the public eye as broadcasters as spokespeople,even sit in our Parliament..
...and still you defend them . Sometimes I think you’re just gullible :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:13 pm

Fucking arsewipe.
One thing ,well one of many things I'm not to sure of, tried to find out,I'll try again is......A New Variant....now is that passed
on,on a Physical basis or,and what I believe,Something that can form in multiple areas ,miles away from each other...

So A Virus mutates.....it can do the same mutation in different areas.....two Labs could create the same mutation miles apart...
there wouldn't have to be physical contact...so it can do the same mutation in different countries...but it's named after
It makes perfect sense but the 'indian variant' originated in India and now is bubbling away in the asian communities of a few famous towns countrywide.

Residents in Twickenham are being invited to participate in what they call 'surge testing', because one of the key black spots in the country for contagion is Hounslow and those that know their geography, will have identified the very short distance separating those two towns.

One is a lovely place to live and the other is an absolute cunt of a place...

I say resist testing (always) don't self isolate (are you kidding) go to the pub

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:37 pm

It makes perfect sense but the 'indian variant' originated in India and now is bubbling away in the asian communities of a few famous towns countrywide.

Residents in Twickenham are being invited to participate in what they call 'surge testing', because one of the key black spots in the country for contagion is Hounslow and those that know their geography, will have identified the very short distance separating those two towns.

I say resist testing (always) don't self isolate (are you kidding) go to the pub
Resist the testing but support the jab, I do love your posts BD
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

JayK

Post by JayK »

Agreed about Hounslow. If it was a door mat and you wiped shit off your shoes they’d get even worse
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Newmarket wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:34 pm
mkhammer wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:02 pm A lot of what is being said and banded about...the wheres and whyfores..are political gain based and interpretations
of things...theres no real facts,YET.......I have a different take on Bills Post,which whilst disagreeing, was a very good one,
I see his points..and how he has got to them.
We went from...all of us did, not just Politicians and Scientists/Experts from we can control this no problem,it's just a Flu
type virus to Fuckin Hell Panic mode in a very short time,no way in the world will you get everything perfect,just not poss.
The whole world went into Panic mode not just us and the Tories.
Mistakes may have been made..maybe some cover ups for Public Relations,but barefaced lies,deceit,and bad intent...No...
I disagreed with Lockdowns...Use Of Nightingales....Stats that were being put up...But,now I see and understand,I would
have been wrong was wrong, because me personally didn't have the info and how to use that info,have a better idea now
tho.

Sometimes a Government will play things down to stop a Panic...they will then switch to a, this thing is dangerous mode,
to make people aware of how bad it is...tough thing to do...basically they treat us like you would a 7 year old kid,warning
them about traffic.....respect it and be careful,you can get hurt ,but you don't wanna scare the kid shitless of cars.

Baring in mind we had maybe up there with the highest initial infection rates in the world ..and given our infrastructure,
proximity of towns,,etc...think we have done as well as anywhere...I'm gonna say maybe the best,from being behind
the general curve to be the first to head out and open up...means we haven't totally fucked up....
Whether we could have saved more of us...I don't know,TBH don't think anyone truly knows...they can bang on ,should
have done this should have done that...and the amount of anti lockdowners that are now trying to blame Boris for
Locking down to late....is frankly fuckin shameful and embarrassing ....these people are not just the public,us lot,they are
in the public eye as broadcasters as spokespeople,even sit in our Parliament..
...and still you defend them . Sometimes I think you’re just gullible :lol:
Not me Bud...I happen to read, talk ,listen,research myself..then understand...then make judgements and have opinions...

I don't do the anti establishment.anti goverments (Plural) anti British...conspiracy scaremongering crap,some seem to come up with.

Gullible...... :lol:

And how people can't see what is biting their fucking arses off and even denying it I find absolutely fuckin staggering TBH...

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Things is BD if it was physically passed on from a visiting family member that would be so easy to identify,and pinpoint
even...There's lots they the Government hold back for various reasons,all for the countries benefit...
Any travel from India which there still was ..everyone had to be tested and isolate on entry..so would still be hard for
it to travel in.

If they actually named and shamed if you like.. would befuckin chaos...especially as lots of new infections would come
from what we PCingly call the ethnic backgrounds.

They've actual managed to trace the initial first points of contacts on it's introduction to the UK...
We had potentially thousands...States the same ..France had plenty...other Euro countries not so much...Places
like Aus and Kiwiland had relatively few initial infections.....hence why some countries it troubled more than others.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:41 am

Things is BD if it was physically passed on from a visiting family member that would be so easy to identify,and pinpoint
even...There's lots they the Government hold back for various reasons,all for the countries benefit...
Any travel from India which there still was ..everyone had to be tested and isolate on entry..so would still be hard for
it to travel in.

If they actually named and shamed if you like.. would befuckin chaos...especially as lots of new infections would come
from what we PCingly call the ethnic backgrounds.

They've actual managed to trace the initial first points of contacts on it's introduction to the UK...
We had potentially thousands...States the same ..France had plenty...other Euro countries not so much...Places
like Aus and Kiwiland had relatively few initial infections.....hence why some countries it troubled more than others.
Now you’re deliberately trying to confuse me :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !