Facebook....

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
wokinghama

Re: Facebook....

Post by wokinghama »

mkhammer wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:19 pm
Neville Bartos wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:19 pm Social media is driving me mental. It's overrun with fucking loons.

Today I read this : I said my child KNEW at 2 they were LGBT.

Two, fucking two! How in the name of fuck does anyone know their sexual orientation at two? What this is is coaching. It's fucking parents indoctrinating fucking toddlers into their bullshit, so they can get off on it. It fucking sickens me. No parent should be talking about LGBTQ, or orientation issues in general, with a fucking two year old.

I swear to dog 80% of people belong in the fucking loony bin... And the other 20% are nonces. :?
The Little kiddie will hopefully grow up to be what HE or SHE wants to be...and with a lot more
understanding and commonsense than it's "Parents"....

C'mon ....who didn't put a dress on when you were two anyway........ :lol:
I’ll tell you who didn’t MK, my auntie Brian :?
Chim Chimeney

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Doombar wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:48 pm Brushed under the carpet our first Saint
https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/H ... f-England/
At least he got a town named after his burial place mate. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Newmarket wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:34 am
JayK wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:27 am

Disgusting parenting.

And those that dunno whether they’re male or female just got serious, disturbing mental issues. Fuckin loopy frying pans
Certainly. Love to see the comments below that particular post...by the way , what does LGBTQ stand for ?
I gather it’s some sort of Woofter’s club ?
Sorry, I c&pd the comment, but I can't remember where I saw it now.
I'm pretty sure LGBTQ covers everyone who is desperate to be different, Irrespective of their actual sexuality. Boring old heterosexual? Just say you're bi and you get to hang with cool kids, and play the victim card in every conversation. Brilliant.

Seriously, pan fucking sexuals? No binary lesbians? Pronoun Nazis? Where the fuck did these idiots come from? These people make loony lefties from the 90s look like sensible centrists.

And don't get me started on Americans. Black people can't be racist? All white people are racist?
White people should go back where they came from.
And this is shit white people say.
The self hating, self righteousness makes me fucking sick. Everyone so desperate to be a victim.

Some silly tart on a £1500 iPhone banging on about how black slavery was worse than any other slavery in history. European feudal serfs had it easy, Roman slaves, Greek slaves, Mongol slaves, Aztec slaves, all had it easy, and were only really indentured servants.
She's the victim here, her race had it worst.

Better stop the ranting there before I get carried away. :D
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:24 pm
Doombar wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:48 pm Brushed under the carpet our first Saint
https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/H ... f-England/
At least he got a town named after his burial place mate. :lol:
Yeah... St Davids....Wales..
St Andrews ....Scotland..
St Georges.....Bermuda.................. :lol:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Neville Bartos wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:49 pm

Certainly. Love to see the comments below that particular post...by the way , what does LGBTQ stand for ?
I'm pretty sure LGBTQ covers everyone who is desperate to be different, Irrespective of their actual sexuality. Boring old heterosexual? Just say you're bi and you get to hang with cool kids, and play the victim card in every conversation. Brilliant.

Seriously, pan fucking sexuals? No binary lesbians? Pronoun Nazis? Where the fuck did these idiots come from? These people make loony lefties from the 90s look like sensible centrists.

And don't get me started on Americans. Black people can't be racist? All white people are racist?
The self hating, self righteousness makes me fucking sick. Everyone so desperate to be a victim.

Some silly tart on a £1500 iPhone banging on about how black slavery was worse than any other slavery in history. European feudal serfs had it easy, Roman slaves, Greek slaves, Mongol slaves, Aztec slaves, all had it easy, and were only really indentured servants.

:lol: ..someones pissed off,totally get you tho,does me in as well....

Personally don't give a shit bout someones sexuality/preferences....be truthful..be yourself...
Don't Hurt anyone else..
but this fuckin whinging downtrodden thing....bloody ridiculous....talk about wanting to be centre
of the universe...me me me..

If around usually in London/Brighton for the Pride days,Great fun ,meet some really Great people..
Most just wanna be accepted for what they are.....it's the bloody "PC Dogooders" banging on about
shit they know little about....stirs things up.

Bit Strange tho having a piss in a boozer standing next to Lily Savage.... :lol:

Slavery....some people need to read a few history books...I'll leave it a that..... ;)

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ffs Nev , it’s common knowledge that the Africans were enslaving each other centuries before the Europeans took liberties.

http://ldhi.library.cofc.edu/exhibits/s ... eforetrade

These people just pick and choose what to believe to suit their own racist agenda.

Cunts .
Bring back Jonathon !

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Newmarket wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:34 am

Ffs Nev , it’s common knowledge that the Africans were enslaving each other centuries before the Europeans took liberties.

http://ldhi.library.cofc.edu/exhibits/s ... eforetrade

These people just pick and choose what to believe to suit their own racist agenda.

Cunts .
But ahhh, when Africans enslaved Africans it wasn't racist, was it? See that's the difference.
All white people are fundamentally racist.

Anyway, today I discovered cis privelige. That's where you don't feel self conscious about the clothes you wear. Apparently, it's quite tricky to hide a cock in a bikini. Who knew?
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Neville Bartos wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:06 am Apparently, it's quite tricky to hide a cock in a bikini.
Maybe for some... :oops:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:56 am
Neville Bartos wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:06 am Apparently, it's quite tricky to hide a cock in a bikini.
:lol:

I've heard Nev can't hide his in a Suit of Armour........ :lol:

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

mkhammer wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:52 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:56 am

:lol:

I've heard Nev can't hide his in a Suit of Armour........ :lol:
I can't work out if that's a compliment or an insult, mate. :lol: