Dunker

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: Dunker

Post by Newmarket »

Dunking is a fucking filthy habit . There's nothing worse than getting to the last inch or so of your cuppa only to find some cunt has dropped half his soggy digestive in there .
YUCK !!!!!

Mind you I did chuckle at the phlegm cup story above ...
Reminds me of the Derek & Clive Winston Churchill sketch :)
Bring back Jonathon !

blackcountryhammer

Re : Dunker

Post by blackcountryhammer »

only toast should be dunked in tea with extra butter to float on top and toast crumbs at the bottom

doughboy

Post by doughboy »

Pah, such effete snobbery, I'm a dunker, my father was a dunker, as was my grandfather before him, in fact we have dunked in our family since Saxon times, dunking oat and pigshit cookies into nettle and horsepiss tea, and we are proud dunkers of chocolate biscuits also, anyone tell you otherwise is a shitcunt...100%. It takes a considerable mount of skill to dunk a rich tea finger without dropping the end off.
God save the Queen...
Coz tourists are MONEY...!!!

deanox

Post by deanox »

Newmarket wrote:Dunking is a fucking filthy habit . There's nothing worse than getting to the last inch or so of your cuppa only to find some cunt has dropped half his soggy digestive in there .
YUCK !!!!!

Bless my old nans jam tart, she lived in a block of flats in Willesden and was the only white person living there. Every time I went to visit the not so white tenants would complain to me that they were frightened of her and that she had a penchant for putting her Richard the thirds through their letter boxes :D
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

deanox wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Dunking is a fucking filthy habit . There's nothing worse than getting to the last inch or so of your cuppa only to find some cunt has dropped half his soggy digestive in there .
YUCK !!!!!

Bless my old nans jam tart, she lived in a block of flats in Willesden and was the only white person living there. Every time I went to visit the not so white tenants would complain to me that they were frightened of her and that she had a penchant for putting her Richard the thirds through their letter boxes :D
Some people have no sense of humour do they mate. :D
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Post by 1001 »

doughboy wrote:Pah, such effete snobbery, I'm a dunker, my father was a dunker, as was my grandfather before him, in fact we have dunked in our family since Saxon times, dunking oat and pigshit cookies into nettle and horsepiss tea, and we are proud dunkers of chocolate biscuits also, anyone tell you otherwise is a shitcunt...100%. It takes a considerable mount of skill to dunk a rich tea finger without dropping the end off.
While a standard-issue, round rich tea is a most excellent example of a top bikky, I have to say that, in finger form, it is a bit, how can I put this delicately, fucking gay.
The only West Ham fan in the village...

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

King of the dunkers must be the ginger nut which admittedly is nothing great pre-dunk but afterwards brill lol

kickimmuts

Post by 1001 »

belfasthammer wrote:King of the dunkers must be the ginger nut which admittedly is nothing great pre-dunk but afterwards brill lol

kickimmuts

goodpost:)

At last! A man of taste and refinement.
The only West Ham fan in the village...

doughboy

Post by doughboy »

1001 wrote:
doughboy wrote:Pah, such effete snobbery, I'm a dunker, my father was a dunker, as was my grandfather before him, in fact we have dunked in our family since Saxon times, dunking oat and pigshit cookies into nettle and horsepiss tea, and we are proud dunkers of chocolate biscuits also, anyone tell you otherwise is a shitcunt...100%. It takes a considerable mount of skill to dunk a rich tea finger without dropping the end off.
While a standard-issue, round rich tea is a most excellent example of a top bikky, I have to say that, in finger form, it is a bit, how can I put this delicately, fucking gay.
Don't stick them up your shitter then, it's a biscuit, not a dildo...!!!
God save the Queen...
Coz tourists are MONEY...!!!

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Rich Tea dont compare to the superior ginger nut. Some have suggested a digestive I cant sse that one work. I know soneone who dunks Mars bars SACRILEGE shakeass shakeass shakeass shakeass