Club colours.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Club colours.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

The weather's been lovely as of late, so I decided to paint outside in the traditional claret and blue. All was well until next doors heathen child popped his bonce outside and declared to his dad that I was a Villa supporter just like him! I've never set eyes on the little freak before so had to put him straight.
No.1 I do not support that crud who masquerade in our colours.
No.2 You've obviously been brought up in a caravan and the site of real bricks has sent you delerious.
No.3 Your father is probably a transvestite from Solihull called Barbara.
No.4 The proper claret and blue team have beaten your cowshite twice this season.
No.5 Jack grealish is really a heshe from Bangkok and is being pummeled by John Terry on a regular basis.
No.6 Your manager has down syndrome much like you, you little fuckwit.
And lastly but by no means least Birmingham is full of squeeky high pitched dung eaters who still dress like Leo sayer and bath in large vats of Bovril.

I think I put him straight.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Noni

Re: Club colours.

Post by Noni »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:36 pm The weather's been lovely as of late, so I decided to paint outside in the traditional claret and blue. All was well until next doors heathen child popped his bonce outside and declared to his dad that I was a Villa supporter just like him! I've never set eyes on the little freak before so had to put him straight.
No.2 You've obviously been brought up in a caravan and the site of real bricks has sent you delerious.
No.4 The proper claret and blue team have beaten your cowshite twice this season.
No.5 Jack grealish is really a heshe from Bangkok and is being pummeled by John Terry on a regular basis.
And lastly but by no means least Birmingham is full of squeeky high pitched dung eaters who still dress like Leo sayer and bath in large vats of Bovril.

Have you ever looked at the colour chart?...Just saying! :lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Noni wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:44 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:36 pm The weather's been lovely as of late, so I decided to paint outside in the traditional claret and blue. All was well until next doors heathen child popped his bonce outside and declared to his dad that I was a Villa supporter just like him! I've never set eyes on the little freak before so had to put him straight.

Absolutely not, it's our colours or nothing my good fellow. Villa, indeed. Shameful little weasel.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:04 pm
Noni wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:44 pm

Absolutely not, it's our colours or nothing my good fellow. Villa, indeed. Shameful little weasel.
Lady P is originally from oop norf before she married into millions. I rescued her from a northern sanctuary. The poor thing was bedraggled and hooked on heroin. The plight of northerners shamefully discarded after Christmas goes largely unreported and we should build more sanctuaries for them.

But I digress. She used to support Scunthorpe who also play in claret and blue. That, and the fact that it's the only club in the country with the word 'cunt' in it, made me take pity.

And it's been life changing for her. She's now house trained and can cook.

A random act of kindness is all it needs.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

palerider wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:10 am

Lady P is originally from oop norf before she married into millions. I rescued her from a northern sanctuary. The poor thing was bedraggled and hooked on heroin. The plight of northerners shamefully discarded after Christmas goes largely unreported and we should build more sanctuaries for them.

But I digress. She used to support Scunthorpe who also play in claret and blue. That, and the fact that it's the only club in the country with the word 'cunt' in it, made me take pity.

An ex-missus used to live in Scunthorpe.

They started calling it Shorpe after she left.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

A fine gesture indeed.
Scunthorpe was once a thriving community supplying Orcs for the Lord of the rings films, but sadly all good things come to an end and now the place is in decline.

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:13 am

An ex-missus used to live in Scunthorpe.

They started calling it Shorpe after she left.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!