Hartlepool By Election

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: Hartlepool By Election

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:35 am
JayK wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:33 am

I’m a bit transphobic. Fuckin wrong’uns if you ask me
I fucking hate trans people and so does my husband.
He said he doesn’t like trans’ .... not fagets :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

The biggest mistake they made in Hartlepool was putting up a candidate that was an arch Remainer in a constituency that was one of the biggest Brexit supporting areas. They thought that because Hartlepool had once accepted a patsy candidate (Peter Mandelson - the guacamole kid), they'd accept another one.

The only way Labour can be saved would be by picking someone who is still connected with real people. If they put Burnham in now, they may make some kind of recovery. If they leave it, Boris will bury them. It's a shame because strong governments only work well, when there is a credible opposition; otherwise they get greedy and corrupt.

palerider

Post by palerider »

dorsetdano wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:49 am The biggest mistake they made in Hartlepool was putting up a candidate that was an arch Remainer in a constituency that was one of the biggest Brexit supporting areas. They thought that because Hartlepool had once accepted a patsy candidate (Peter Mandelson - the guacamole kid), they'd accept another one.

The only way Labour can be saved would be by picking someone who is still connected with real people. If they put Burnham in now, they may make some kind of recovery. If they leave it, Boris will bury them. It's a shame because strong governments only work well, when there is a credible opposition; otherwise they get greedy and corrupt.
I think the damage has already been done. Labour will do well in the big cities but with the electoral map now redrawn it would take a seismic shift for them to make any inroads in the shires.

JayK

Post by JayK »

:lol:
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:41 am

He said he doesn’t like trans’ .... not fagets :lol:
:lol: :lol: Well.....
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

:lol: :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

h69 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:18 am

Labour are now only supported by young kids and minorities who have ironically never done a days labour in their lives. They are a party for metropolitan London run by middle class hypocrites who have no clue about northern working people's lives.

Once they actually start to work and pay tax they change allegiance as they strangely don't want their tax money used for gender neutral toilets and Trans therapy projects and actually care if our submarines are systematically disarmed.

And before anyone gets on their bandwagon. I am not transphobic but I want my tax money to go to fixing the fucking pot holes in my roads first please.
You can see what the Labour core are on any protest in Bristol.

Students and professional agitators who'll jump at any cause. And you're absolutely correct about changing tack when the real world beckons.

I remember my daughter telling me the day after the referendum result. She was at Glastonbury. She'd voted in advance but was the only one in her group. The rest of them were almost in tears.

5 years on, one of them, a girl I know, voted Conservative in 2019 and her career in pharmaceuticals is progressing nicely.
I believe they are called NIMBYs.....talk a good game but Not In My BackYard son.

palerider

Post by palerider »

h69 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:24 am
You can see what the Labour core are on any protest in Bristol.

Students and professional agitators who'll jump at any cause. And you're absolutely correct about changing tack when the real world beckons.

I remember my daughter telling me the day after the referendum result. She was at Glastonbury. She'd voted in advance but was the only one in her group. The rest of them were almost in tears.

5 years on, one of them, a girl I know, voted Conservative in 2019 and her career in pharmaceuticals is progressing nicely.
I believe they are called NIMBYs.....talk a good game but Not In My BackYard son.
There's a village near me that has fuck all there other than a Spar Stores and a pub. But it's the home of a well-known local professional tosser and left-wing agitator. I won't mention his name because Big Brother may be watching.

He calls himself a teacher. But no cunt has ever found out where he teaches. And he's been arrested countless times. On that fucking climate change protest in London he glued himself to the pavement. He had his collar felt in Bristol recently for throwing bottles at plod on the Bints safety march, having been cheerily waved at by them last year as he helped pull down the statue of Edward Colston. In fact you name it he'd be protesting if it was for a woke cause. (Climate change isn't btw but bringing the capital to it's knees is not the way to do it).

If Sean Bean phoned him and said the Blunts had been relegated because of gay rights he'd be up there like a shot.

He's also a member of Momentum. The rabble that got Catweasel elected as Labour leader. And was in my old manor just prior to the 2019 General Election knocking on doors for the scruffy cunt. As pointless as you can get in Somerset. He'd have had more success milking a fridge freezer.

But that's not the point. There are students at the college my son attends who hero worship the cunt. 'Because he's sticking it to the man bro'.

Arsewipes.

National service wouldn't be the worst thing.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

palerider wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:24 pm
h69 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:24 am
There's a village near me that has fuck all there other than a Spar Stores and a pub. But it's the home of a well-known local professional tosser and left-wing agitator. I won't mention his name because Big Brother may be watching.
Are his initials M.O.?

Yours sincerely
KDM,
Thames House, London.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:11 am
palerider wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:55 pm

A traditional Labour voter couldn't vote for any labour leader other than because it's what they've always done. And what their parents always did.

Labour now are London-bubble so-called intellectuals not giving a toss about the problems of the working class in places like Hartlepool where the big issues are crime, jobs and out of control immigration.
I have said this before and I will say it again,Labour is NOT a working man's party no more,it`s a party for the anyone who is ethical or different from the norm.

If you had a Party for the normal working class,they'd piss any election.

Labour was meant to be the party for the worker,that backed the unions.I work for a big Supermarket Chain in Distribution who made Millions in the pandemic,but we were given 1.7% last year and 2%..The union said it was in balance with others like those in the NHS and other public sectors..I let my feeling be known that I wasn't happy.
Terry Mate who's pissing elections now,cos of the working class vote...the so called "working classes" dictate and choose
who they want in power,no one else,not the wealthy and the millionaires.

The days of Labour for working Class and Tories for wealthier people went out in the 30s....
Labour bang on about that as they think it's a vote winner...they are clueless on so many levels...and a danger to the
general public...well were...

And you nailed it,they are very much a gateway, a mouthpiece for the minorities..they do not represent the views and
opinions of a majority of the British Public...Tories do.