Over 50's dating

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Over 50's dating

Post by palerider »

Lady Pale sadly lost her Dad at the weekend and has gone back north to where they eat babies to sort out Sir Rupert's estate and evict all the serfs. She reckons she'll be gone for a month which is all very nice but what does a chap do to offload in the meantime ?

Has anyone ever tried dating sites ?

There's one now for over 50's. Does that mean both participants or just me ?

And how does 'Dirty Old cunt seeks bint who scrubs up well in her 30's for month-long boning and is comfortable with ironing' sound ?

Or should I be more honest ?

Newmarket

Re: Over 50's dating

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:20 am Lady Pale sadly lost her Dad at the weekend and has gone back north to where they eat babies to sort out Sir Rupert's estate and evict all the serfs. She reckons she'll be gone for a month which is all very nice but what does a chap do to offload in the meantime ?

And how does 'Dirty Old cunt seeks bint who scrubs up well in her 30's for month-long boning and is comfortable with ironing' sound ?

You’re not going to get any helpful suggestions on here that’s for sure :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:20 am Lady Pale sadly lost her Dad at the weekend and has gone back north to where they eat babies to sort out Sir Rupert's estate and evict all the serfs. She reckons she'll be gone for a month which is all very nice but what does a chap do to offload in the meantime ?

An interesting dilemma. I assume this is a time-sensitive project and your looking for serviceable merchandise and not fixated with durability.

I would ignore the Svetlana's of this world - you won't have the interview time - and focus on sorting your Galina's from your Irina's.

You also might want to consider whether a 30 day ironing schedule is the best use of your electricity...

JayK

Post by JayK »

What ya gotta be careful of is the multi tasking. You don’t want her going to grab the bone while ironing, unless you like to feel the burn of course.

Condolences to lady Pale
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Looks like there’s plenty of totty on the school run thread
;)

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:15 pm

Looks like there’s plenty of totty on the school run thread
;)
:lol:
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Sincere condolences to the good woman Sir P.
But needs must as they say.
I use a fair few discreet sites when Lady BB is out and it must be said the services provided are excellent.
Muck chuckers is very good, offering nude ironing, bathing and strangulation. Their deluxe package offers sword fighting after dinner, fisting, using kitchen utensils and three in a bed with a horse called Jim.
Lady Tiffin is also marvellous and can supply a bint at short notice, they're doing a special at the moment which involves ironing, cleaning, and suffocation for the more mature fellows amongst us.
Tripe making munters, provide huge beasts of women who will hoover and mop all day long and the best part is, they don't mind if you actually murder them in the sexual activities that follow.
I have a few buried out the back and I must say my fuscias have never looked so good.
It's a dilemma my good man, but fear not. Sir. BB is with you.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:12 am

I use a fair few discreet sites when Lady BB is out and it must be said the services provided are excellent.
Muck chuckers is very good, offering nude ironing, bathing and strangulation. Their deluxe package offers sword fighting after dinner, fisting, using kitchen utensils and three in a bed with a horse called Jim.
Lady Tiffin is also marvellous and can supply a bint at short notice, they're doing a special at the moment which involves ironing, cleaning, and suffocation for the more mature fellows amongst us.
Tripe making munters, provide huge beasts of women who will hoover and mop all day long and the best part is, they don't mind if you actually murder them in the sexual activities that follow.
I have a few buried out the back and I must say my fuscias have never looked so good.
Thank you for the kind words and tips my learned friend. I'll miss Sir Rupert, cantankerous old cunt that he was, but he took a shine to me as he finally managed to offload Lady P after years of trying. It's not easy sharing the mansion with a homicidal maniac with an eye for the drinks cabinet. She blamed him for murdering her mother you see despite the fact it was clearly an accident that she got in the way of a claw hammer.

I've registered with 'Swallow your mess Sir ?', an upmarket site that befits my station. Expensive but attractive Hungarian ladies, no stranger to the kitchen and the ironing board will arrive at your door within two hours. Back-scuttle and jizz removal all part of the service followed by a hearty goulash.

Irena is due at 4. If it doesn't go well I'll try a couple of your sites.

Adieu.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:58 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:12 am

Thank you for the kind words and tips my learned friend. I'll miss Sir Rupert, cantankerous old cunt that he was, but he took a shine to me as he finally managed to offload Lady P after years of trying. It's not easy sharing the mansion with a homicidal maniac with an eye for the drinks cabinet. She blamed him for murdering her mother you see despite the fact it was clearly an accident that she got in the way of a claw hammer.

I've registered with 'Swallow your mess Sir ?', an upmarket site that befits my station. Expensive but attractive Hungarian ladies, no stranger to the kitchen and the ironing board will arrive at your door within two hours. Back-scuttle and jizz removal all part of the service followed by a hearty goulash.

Irena is due at 4. If it doesn't go well I'll try a couple of your sites.

Adieu.
I've just murdered my pantaloons.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.