Ramping Up Project Fear

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Ramping Up Project Fear

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:32 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:01 pm

The hospital's have not been focusing on covid for a fucking long time. They have been ignoring the urgent needs of non covid patients though.

If people are not being hospitalised or dieing then counting how many people catch a bloody cold matters fuck all.

Haven't worn a muzzle the whole time, I worked out pretty quickly that some paper shit made in a Chinese sweatshop was going to do bugger all in stopping the spread of a virus, so they can poke that shit up their arses.

It's a variant, panic, run for the hills FFS.
You right again.... :lol: ..Hospitals haven't had their main focus on Covid for a while...Why is that I wonder....
Just possibly just guessing here, it just might have something to do with with all the shit we've all been doing,Restrictions,
distancing,masks,washing hands more often......Jabs...

Hospitals NHS do not ignore anyone urgent...The usual service was fucked up due to covid,it's returning to normal now....
we are well behind,and lots of us have suffered thru missed treatment/Ops etc..Thanks to us getting Covid under,
those that need it can start being treated again....a Hip Relacement,whilst needed wont kill you,Covid was killing some of us.
Priorities..............

All Masks even the cheap ones have to meet certain Standards...all offer some protection.....Flu figures well down as
well...wonder why that is...

Mate you need to get this,this thing is/was way worse than any Flu/Cold...it hit home to a lot of us,and without
the precautions....would have hit a lot more of us.
It can be really painful trying to get any sense of of you.

You said as long as hospital's can run as normal. Hospital's are empty whilst the overdue list is up at circa 10M.

You couldn't be more wrong about the masks, most of the cheap Chinese shit on Amazon States on the packaging that they will not protect from viral infections.

It's a child that unfortunate killed mostly old people and your amazing Tory government are responsible for that. Try climbing out of Boris's arse and believing all the bullshit.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:37 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:11 pm

I need to have a jab to protect others who've already had it

:lol: :lol:

My word you are gullible.
You just make no sense....Had what...Covid or Jab.....

If your not on a wind up you might just be about the dimmest person I've come across....... :lol:
I have to have a vaccine to protect you who's had the vaccine you dimwit, how you have the audacity to call anyone out is pure comedy.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:01 pm

The hospital's have not been focusing on covid for a fucking long time. They have been ignoring the urgent needs of non covid patients though.

If people are not being hospitalised or dieing then counting how many people catch a bloody cold matters fuck all.

Haven't worn a muzzle the whole time, I worked out pretty quickly that some paper shit made in a Chinese sweatshop was going to do bugger all in stopping the spread of a virus, so they can poke that shit up their arses.

It's a variant, panic, run for the hills FFS.
You right again.... :lol: ..Hospitals haven't had their main focus on Covid for a while...Why is that I wonder....
Just possibly just guessing here, it just might have something to do with with all the shit we've all been doing,Restrictions,

Hospitals NHS do not ignore anyone urgent...The usual service was fucked up due to covid,it's returning to normal now....
we are well behind,and lots of us have suffered thru missed treatment/Ops etc..Thanks to us getting Covid under,
those that need it can start being treated again....a Hip Relacement,whilst needed wont kill you,Covid was killing some of us.
Priorities..............

All Masks even the cheap ones have to meet certain Standards...all offer some protection.....Flu figures well down as

Mate you need to get this,this thing is/was way worse than any Flu/Cold...it hit home to a lot of us,and without
Ah the old cold, that's disappeared. Not had one for 2 years. Mind you wearing a mask and not being able to hang around pubs might have something to do with it.

And Library books. Believe it or not, but when a customer returns a book, that book goes into quarrantine for 72 hours. They think they might be harbouring something more nasty, than dried ejaculate,urine and fecal deposits from unwashed hands.

Whilst we can all accept smart hygiene protocol, let's not go overboard. Wash your hands before food preparation and after having a shit and again after having a shit. Don't use a hand sanitiser as that gel just pushes the germs around. Plus sticky fingers collect germs from touched surfaces - who would have guessed.

Of course there still needs to be big stuff to worry about and PHE have suggested, that this years Flu strain might be a killer. Apparently because no one has seen a flu in two years and when we do,we will all fall over like skittles. No immunity you see,all gone and drained away,

However Matt Hancock is on the case and is in discussions (with PHE) to ramp up an autumn/winter Flu vaccination program ,that will ride on the end of the main Covid vaccination initiative like it's smaller brother.

Not everyones in the mood for this and would just rather return to the times of enjoying a fucking good cold...

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:56 pm

Priorities..............

Ah the old cold, that's disappeared. Not had one for 2 years. Mind you wearing a mask and not being able to hang around pubs might have something to do with it.

And Library books. Believe it or not, but when a customer returns a book, that book goes into quarrantine for 72 hours. They think they might be harbouring something more nasty, than dried ejaculate,urine and fecal deposits from unwashed hands.

Whilst we can all accept smart hygiene protocol, let's not go overboard. Wash your hands before food preparation and after having a shit and again after having a shit. Don't use a hand sanitiser as that gel just pushes the germs around. Plus sticky fingers collect germs from touched surfaces - who would have guessed.

Of course there still needs to be big stuff to worry about and PHE have suggested, that this years Flu strain might be a killer. Apparently because no one has seen a flu in two years and when we do,we will all fall over like skittles. No immunity you see,all gone and drained away,

However Matt Hancock is on the case and is in discussions (with PHE) to ramp up an autumn/winter Flu vaccination program ,that will ride on the end of the main Covid vaccination initiative like it's smaller brother.

Not everyones in the mood for this and would just rather return to the times of enjoying a fucking good cold...
I regard it a poor choice of a read if there's NOT dried ejaculate on it upon return.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:43 pm

Priorities..............

You said as long as hospital's can run as normal. Hospital's are empty whilst the overdue list is up at circa 10M.

You couldn't be more wrong about the masks, most of the cheap Chinese shit on Amazon States on the packaging that they will not protect from viral infections.

It's a child that unfortunate killed mostly old people and your amazing Tory government are responsible for that. Try climbing out of Boris's arse and believing all the bullshit.
Read the label little bud.... :lol:

Couple year ago I brought some face Masks...trying me hand at car spraying.....Covid comes along Ahh I've got
some Masks,thats handy...but thru listening and reading up, found out they weren't really up to the job,so had a hunt round
and got some proper ones that would help protect me and mine ....I done that because I think.. and have a Fuckin Brain
that I use...unlike some...
Your Hospital comment is just bollox...cant be arsed...

Breaking News.......FACIAL PROTECTION WILL HELP TO CONTAIN AND STOP VIRUSES SPREADING......

The last comment I can't make head or tail of.....Something about Boris getting Children to kill old folk.... :lol:

Seriously,what part of this are you not fuckin getting...

Covid ...it's just a cold...lets crack on and ignore it...Planet cuckooland bruv.....

JayK

Post by JayK »

I think the masks are related to the droplet sizes of the virus. They won’t stop the smaller droplets but they’ll stop the bigger more dangerous droplets.

As you were
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

A charming young lady called Zelda
had a fight with a virus called Delta,
she laid on her back,
showing all of her crack
while the doctor bent down and smelt her...

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:50 pm A charming young lady called Zelda
had a fight with a virus called Delta,
she laid on her back,
showing all of her crack
while the doctor bent down and smelt her...
:lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:02 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:43 pm

Read the label little bud.... :lol:

Couple year ago I brought some face Masks...trying me hand at car spraying.....Covid comes along Ahh I've got
some Masks,thats handy...but thru listening and reading up, found out they weren't really up to the job,so had a hunt round
and got some proper ones that would help protect me and mine ....I done that because I think.. and have a Fuckin Brain
that I use...unlike some...
Your Hospital comment is just bollox...cant be arsed...

Breaking News.......FACIAL PROTECTION WILL HELP TO CONTAIN AND STOP VIRUSES SPREADING......

The last comment I can't make head or tail of.....Something about Boris getting Children to kill old folk.... :lol:

Seriously,what part of this are you not fuckin getting...

Covid ...it's just a cold...lets crack on and ignore it...Planet cuckooland bruv.....
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... e-covering

Bet these ones would work :roll:

https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproj ... stics.html

Hospitals must of been really struggling, whilst the backlog shoots past 10M. What's bollocks with that, or does your brain not comprehend?

Your breaking news CAPITAL letters statement might be correct if everyone was wearing a surgical rated mask, but given you can wear a piece of plastic Infront of your face, or a piece of cloth, it's all bollocks really.

Regarding the last statement, didn't realise my phone had done some auto word correction. Your beloved "Tory" government (not that any of these cunts have a single conservative value between them) are responsible for the lion share of the deaths, when they sent infected people from hospital's back into care homes.

Let's hide forever from a respiratory virus that the vulnerable are now apparently protected from whilst the rest have over a 99.9% survival rate.

What are you not getting bruv

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

JayK wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:10 pm I think the masks are related to the droplet sizes of the virus. They won’t stop the smaller droplets but they’ll stop the bigger more dangerous droplets.

As you were
It's the other way around, most masks do not stop aerosols, which is where the virus molecules reside.