Ramping Up Project Fear

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Re: Ramping Up Project Fear

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:39 pm
mkhammer wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:19 pm

Cases of Covid mean Fuck all...... :lol: you can't make this shit up....
Apparently we now have before us, the new Indian PLus variant. Think of Nurofen and then think of Nurofen Plus. It's clever marketing - but will it fly off the shelves.

I think the Indian variant has had enough news space now and anyway if we call a spade a spade,it's the Hounslow variant or 4B Acacia Drive,Hounslow, but that's a bit of a mouthful plus some people will get all pedantic and say, it's 4C not 4B.

Of course we could just say it's the Middlesx variant but Middlesex no longer exists (it's boundaries have been rubbed out) so geographically using Google maps it's not helpful.

So going further and widening our outlooks, the Police could say there is zero crime in Middlesex and they would be right. Which is probably why Twickenham is such a nice place to live these days...however it's only 3 miles to 4B Acacia Drive...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, some days I really want some of that shit you’re on :lol:
If you were an artist, you’d def be a Salvadore Dali (if that’s how you spell his name).
COYI!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:19 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:45 pm

Cases
Cases
Cases

Means fuck all

Next
Cases of Covid mean Fuck all...... :lol: you can't make this shit up....
What you can't make up is how stupidly compliant to the bullshit your beloved non conservative Tories keep pumping out, to keep you good little sheep compliant.

What you can't make up is that I believe you looked at the statistics and the only response you can come back with is cases, what was the percentage of deaths vs cases? Recording that someone had a sniffle means fuck all.

Did you happen to notice the deaths per million figure maybe? Oh to help you out, it's lower than ours

Did you happen to notice the amount of deaths in the last 7 days? I'll help you out again it's zero.

And add in your cases statistic, did you happen to notice how many cases in the last 7 days? Guess what is zero.

Total cases means fuck all, deaths is what matters and Sweden did not pointlessly lockdown and now zero's across the board, this is what herd immunity looks like.

I'm sure you won't be able to wrap your head around that, you only seen to be able to repeat the government rhetoric.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:14 pm The Flu Viruses that come and go are understood,controllable and contained as much as poss anyway...
Covid is a New Virus,we are still learning,how it mutates and evolves...there's a difference...And
Sorry but Anyone that compares Covid to a cold or being Flu Like,you just dont understand what Covid actually is..
How it works and differs to what we are used to in UK,Europe and most of the world.

There is no project fear...because of the unknown factor of Covid the Government have decided to keep us informed
to every twist and turn...new Variants,areas of concern..Jabs etc...yes been some PC shit,but what can you do...the world we
live in now unfortunately.

The Negative,scaremongering shit...call it what you want, has come from the Press/Media side of things...but as much as
they piss me off at times,haven't been to bad with it....depends how you read and see it...
Bad news is just that,Bad news...doesn't mean they are trying to scare the crap outta people.

There's people that only deal in negativity or anti everything stuff..that stops them seeing the facts and truth....

Some of the Conspiracy Tripe...seriously it's fuckin embarrassing ....
It's a Corona virus, same respiratory virus family as many versions of the common cold

I love how you don't know shit, it's funny!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:33 pm
mkhammer wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:14 pm The Flu Viruses that come and go are understood,controllable and contained as much as poss anyway...
Covid is a New Virus,we are still learning,how it mutates and evolves...there's a difference...And
Sorry but Anyone that compares Covid to a cold or being Flu Like,you just dont understand what Covid actually is..
How it works and differs to what we are used to in UK,Europe and most of the world.

There is no project fear...because of the unknown factor of Covid the Government have decided to keep us informed
to every twist and turn...new Variants,areas of concern..Jabs etc...yes been some PC shit,but what can you do...the world we
live in now unfortunately.

The Negative,scaremongering shit...call it what you want, has come from the Press/Media side of things...but as much as
they piss me off at times,haven't been to bad with it....depends how you read and see it...
Bad news is just that,Bad news...doesn't mean they are trying to scare the crap outta people.

There's people that only deal in negativity or anti everything stuff..that stops them seeing the facts and truth....

Some of the Conspiracy Tripe...seriously it's fuckin embarrassing ....
I’m not intentionally taking sides here but there’s not a word of what you just posted that I agree with .

Not a word .

Project fear keeps the majority compliant and self-abasing

I’m surprised your the only one on this board that believes the crap that you just posted tbh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not sure the majority are still falling for the doom and gloom message now mate. I've seen a couple of situations recently where people have actually (loudly) taken the piss out of mask wearers wandering around in the fresh air. Probably wouldn't have happened a few months back. As things all too slowly get back to normality people are starting to realise they won't be seeing plague pits at the bottom of their garden and they will, hopefully, see the WHO's own statistics showing that in 98% of "cases"---and I don't get the obsession with cases---the sufferer recovers in full functioning order.

There will of course be those who are still scared shitless to go within 50 metres of other human life forms but as we see events, including football matches, now attended by real people in increasing numbers public confidence will increase and the mask wearing minority will, I'm sure, eventually come back to their senses.

I certainly don't go along with the conspiracy theories, some of which even went as far as denying covid actually existed, but I think we have reached the stage now where the doom mongers are now seen as maybe even more crazy than some of the conspiracy peddlers.

Honestly I am not fearing the discovery of a new, lethal Welwyn Garden City strain shipping up any day soon.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:21 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:33 pm

I’m not intentionally taking sides here but there’s not a word of what you just posted that I agree with .

Not a word .

Project fear keeps the majority compliant and self-abasing

I’m surprised your the only one on this board that believes the crap that you just posted tbh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not sure the majority are still falling for the doom and gloom message now mate. I've seen a couple of situations recently where people have actually (loudly) taken the piss out of mask wearers wandering around in the fresh air. Probably wouldn't have happened a few months back. As things all too slowly get back to normality people are starting to realise they won't be seeing plague pits at the bottom of their garden and they will, hopefully, see the WHO's own statistics showing that in 98% of "cases"---and I don't get the obsession with cases---the sufferer recovers in full functioning order.

There will of course be those who are still scared shitless to go within 50 metres of other human life forms but as we see events, including football matches, now attended by real people in increasing numbers public confidence will increase and the mask wearing minority will, I'm sure, eventually come back to their senses.

I certainly don't go along with the conspiracy theories, some of which even went as far as denying covid actually existed, but I think we have reached the stage now where the doom mongers are now seen as maybe even more crazy than some of the conspiracy peddlers.

Honestly I am not fearing the discovery of a new, lethal Welwyn Garden City strain shipping up any day soon.
goodpost:)

And if they don't come to their senses, they can just fucking well hide at home.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:27 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:21 pm

And if they don't come to their senses, they can just fucking well hide at home.
Frankly I would rather they did. I don't suffer fools easily and I would prefer it if their presence wasn't forced on me every time I left home.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:28 pm

Frankly I would rather they did. I don't suffer fools easily and I would prefer it if their presence wasn't forced on me every time I left home.

Good post written by you Whiskyman.Always talk a lot of sense me ole mucka.

Just one thing,don't you mean suffer fools gladly? :?

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

https://www-telegraph-co-uk.cdn.ampproj ... ramming%2F

This will be a nice feature added onto the digital vaccine passport app

Big corporations already making the move to a cashless society

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampproj ... ral-london

Won't it be a great world when everything you do is controlled by the government.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

😂😂😂😂 You're a fucking barnpot
Covid in the Boardroom

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:28 pm

Article today says that A & E departments are being "overwhelmed" by parents bringing kids to them suffering from what are basically normal kids ailments. Absolutely squat to do with Covid and could, and should, be treated at home. Could it just possibly be that a lot of people, having swallowed the bullshit handed out by Whitty and his merry band, are now scared shitless every time their kid coughs or sneezes ? Another notch for Project Fear and the mask wearers I fear.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57583733