Ramping Up Project Fear

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Ramping Up Project Fear

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:29 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:21 pm

What you can't make up is how stupidly compliant to the bullshit your beloved non conservative Tories keep pumping out, to keep you good little sheep compliant.

What you can't make up is that I believe you looked at the statistics and the only response you can come back with is cases, what was the percentage of deaths vs cases? Recording that someone had a sniffle means fuck all.

Did you happen to notice the deaths per million figure maybe? Oh to help you out, it's lower than ours

Did you happen to notice the amount of deaths in the last 7 days? I'll help you out again it's zero.

And add in your cases statistic, did you happen to notice how many cases in the last 7 days? Guess what is zero.

Total cases means fuck all, deaths is what matters and Sweden did not pointlessly lockdown and now zero's across the board, this is what herd immunity looks like.

I'm sure you won't be able to wrap your head around that, you only seen to be able to repeat the government rhetoric.
7 Days...... :lol: is that all you got...go back the 7days before that, the 7 days before that and so on,trace it's ups
and downs,the movement....how some counties are ahead or behind infection curves,and why........THINK...Use It....

Each Country has it's own infrastructure... had it's different amount of initial infections...how many traveled between
Sweden and China....Christmas/New year 2019/20 compared to the UK....there's lots of stats, fucking tons you
need to use to get even a basic understanding of it...

You just wanna be able to go to the Boozer...thats your priority and your problem....you just dont give a fuck...
I do........
7 days with no deaths and you're laughing whilst "giving a fuck" and trying to hold some kind of morally empathetic high ground. What's wrong with you for fucks Sake.

When you get found out for talking bollocks, you just shift the goal posts, no wonder you love these bunch of cunts in office so much.

You enjoy hiding from every variant and supporting another lockdown and your never ending booster jabs

I will ignore every bullshit rule and get on with life wherever possible now hiding from a novel cold virus
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... n-20201201

I know some on here are incapable of understanding figures and mathematical equations, but for those that can handle maths, pages 13 & 14 are pretty interesting

If you've had the jab you are 315% more likely to die if you contract the delta (Indian) variant than those who have not had the jab.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:58 pm https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... n-20201201

I know some on here are incapable of understanding figures and mathematical equations, but for those that can handle maths, pages 13 & 14 are pretty interesting

If you've had the jab you are 315% more likely to die if you contract the delta (Indian) variant than those who have not had the jab.
If your over 80 the percentage is 50% vaccinated verses 50% unvaccinated - roughly speaking

If your under 50 it is nil or 0% if you are vaccinated.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:50 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:58 pm https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... n-20201201

If your over 80 the percentage is 50% vaccinated verses 50% unvaccinated - roughly speaking

How did you get to that figure?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:52 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:50 pm

page 14 confirmed death totals (their numbers) however I don't believe they are accurate, from what we know has been reported elsewhere. It loolks like a sub set of a sub set.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:07 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:52 pm

page 14 confirmed death totals (their numbers) however I don't believe they are accurate, from what we know has been reported elsewhere. It loolks like a sub set of a sub set.
You don't believe the government figures are correct :o

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:35 pm
mkhammer wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:13 pm

It's not Marketing BD...it's an identified new Variant...TBH not sure why it has the Plus tag....I spose some variants are
more closely linked....
It's popping up in Europe and other parts of world now...I'd guess the same new Variant can form independently...
You Can make the same cake in France as you can here with the same ingredients....you wouldn't need the same packet
of flour etc if you get my drift.
But however it got here and passed around...it's here and we take the usual precautions...

Middlesex no longer Exists...... :shock: way the cricket team are at moment,you might be right... :lol:
I was being (unusually for moi) truculently faecetious, basically riffing off the absurdity of rebranding virus location names with greek alphabet names.

So the idea of a Delta Plus variant, means it's the sister/brother of the bog standard Delta variant. Which itself is the sister/brother of the UK Kent variant, strangely named 'Alpha'. And we will come to that.

It's not that confusing if we keep to the location names but does become bollocks when we fuss about worrying, that certain words might be unacceptable or controversial to peculiar types who actively seek to be offended.

So having made the claim it's bollocks,can we back it up. Well just take the 'Alpha' named variant which is the Kent, Uk variant. Alpha is the first letter, so can we assume that was the first. Certainly not, because we have memories and the first reported C19 identification was in the city of Wuhan in China.

Therefore using logic and I think we should here, the UK (Kent) variant being the second identified and named virus variant should be named 'Beta', because the Chinese one (unnamed unless we want to go with SARS-COV-2) should be named 'Alpha'.

Hence we can see that the naming conventions follow a selective process which is more akin to marketing than just calling a spade a spade.

Now I like a laugh as much as the next man and unlike the next man, I would not be adverse to naming viruses after serial killers - the Rose West mutation has quite a ominous take care,watch out,deterrent feel about it - whereas plain old dreary 'Alpha' conjures up a snooze at the back of the maths class.

In the end it's all greek to me...
I think if the same Variant can start and evolve in various parts of the world....which logically to me it can...but that's for the
experts,people that know better than us to research and decide....then it might be a little unfair to stigmatize the area it
was first found....Easier and better to name it xyz or whatever.
It's our Blame Game culture is the problem...
But that's not withstanding everything is political and has to be "PC" these days.....Kent Variant..oh we'll let that slide...
Indian Variant...that might cause problems,we'll rebrand,I do get it.
Long as the experts know that Variant 2658 AC/DC started first in a specific area,so can research, that's the important thing.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:33 pm
mkhammer wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:29 pm

7 Days...... :lol: is that all you got...go back the 7days before that, the 7 days before that and so on,trace it's ups
and downs,the movement....how some counties are ahead or behind infection curves,and why........THINK...Use It....

Each Country has it's own infrastructure... had it's different amount of initial infections...how many traveled between
Sweden and China....Christmas/New year 2019/20 compared to the UK....there's lots of stats, fucking tons you
need to use to get even a basic understanding of it...

You just wanna be able to go to the Boozer...thats your priority and your problem....you just dont give a fuck...
I do........
7 days with no deaths and you're laughing whilst "giving a fuck" and trying to hold some kind of morally empathetic high ground. What's wrong with you for fucks Sake.

When you get found out for talking bollocks, you just shift the goal posts, no wonder you love these bunch of cunts in office so much.

You enjoy hiding from every variant and supporting another lockdown and your never ending booster jabs

I will ignore every bullshit rule and get on with life wherever possible now hiding from a novel cold virus

Read my posts and take it in......I'm taking the piss outta you,you dont get logic or piss taking,what fuckin chance
do we have here..... :lol:

You must be on a wind up...no one is this ignorant and stupid...in future I'll try and reason with you as I would a 6 year
old....you struggle taking things in and being able to read and decipher words,and anything slightly technical...
You never answer anything back with any reasoned thought,as to why you think someone is mistaken or wrong,just
something along the lines of....That's Fuckin Bollox you Mong.....that's it the height of your reasoning.... :lol:
I try and answer any Post to me with a reasoned thought out reply...someone doesn't agree,that fine..

My take on this isn't Bollocks..and you know it dont you.

Can always tell when someone is beaten in their argument, the clumsy utter shit statements come out...but then again all
your stuff is total utter shite...
You don't love or care about your Country...fuck all we can do about that I spose.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:57 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:33 pm

You are utterly deluded, just to be clear I despise anyone who still supports what this shit show of a government is still doing.

From now on I will just ignore your posts and not respond to the bollocks you have to say. Not interested if you choose to do the same.

Enjoy the continued moving of the goalposts, hope you don't catch the Indian variant.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:10 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:57 am

You are utterly deluded, just to be clear I despise anyone who still supports what this shit show of a government is still doing.

From now on I will just ignore your posts and not respond to the bollocks you have to say. Not interested if you choose to do the same.

Enjoy the continued moving of the goalposts, hope you don't catch the Indian variant.
:lol: ...I'm not talking to you,how fuckin childish........but then again wouldn't expect anything less from you.