Ramping Up Project Fear

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Ramping Up Project Fear

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:05 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:30 pm

I think it's how far do we squeeze this thing..we probably have less people actually dying of this than Flu at moment,
whose figures will also be down...Lockdowns and masks etc hasn't only kept Covid down,other transmittable deceases
as well.
2 Jabs...not 2 Jags... :lol: is by most stats works at 80% protection..that's still 20% of us that might still be vulnerable,after
being jabbed,if we had hardly any youngsters inoculated that could pass it on...thats Borderline...do we risk it or not
territory,because of the yet again unknown factor of yet another,slightly stronger strain being around,that was enough
for the extra caution.....believe me no one is more fucked off with latest decision than me....but I get and understand it.

What really swings me is the Fact that the Government,a Tory Government have gone against everything they
stand for and aim to do...they are not doing these Lockdowns etc to benefit them, it's totally fucking things up..they
are doing it for the reasons they state...Protect us,our Vulnerable People,the NHS...

If me giving up parts of my life for a while,and giving me a few Problems..means a good few thousand of us get to spend a
few more years with Family, seeing grandkids etc...just gotta suck it up..
I guess it's the ..what price do we put on life thing.
I honestly dread to think of the situation we could have been in without the measures that have been taken.

I do agree with the second part of your last Paragraph tho....The PC Shit stops the truth coming out...
Not just in this either,way prevalent in our society at the moment...you just cant speak the truth,especially if you
are in the public eye,for fear of being branded this that or the other...
Is why I'm surprised so many of you dislike Boris so much,he will speak up if allowed ...defended the cricketer Robinson
recently for tweeting stuff a while back,he will go against the grain.
Fair play to the Hungarians. They’re obviously doing something right. Full house of 67000 in Budapest tonight. Good to see. And not one of those silly fucking masks in sight as far as I can tell. ;)
Must be all that Goulash they eat.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:52 pm

Fair play to the Hungarians. They’re obviously doing something right. Full house of 67000 in Budapest tonight. Good to see. And not one of those silly fucking masks in sight as far as I can tell. ;)
Must be all that Goulash they eat.
Don't want a mask on when you're trying to eat GoulASH
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Well this sums the issue quite well and explains why we are where we are and who is friend and foe.

According to the Civil Aviation Authority, about 50,000 people travelled between India and the UK in February, nearly 900 a day in each direction.

Hounslow being the very worst location as it's three miles from Heathrow - what could go wrong there

On 13 May, Public Health England found nearly half of Indian variant cases were travellers - guess the country they all visited

Brilliant,brilliant,brilliant - well done everybody,outstanding bit of planning and oversight.

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:24 pm Well this sums the issue quite well and explains why we are where we are and who is friend and foe.

According to the Civil Aviation Authority, about 50,000 people travelled between India and the UK in February, nearly 900 a day in each direction.

Hounslow being the very worst location as it's three miles from Heathrow - what could go wrong there

On 13 May, Public Health England found nearly half of Indian variant cases were travellers - guess the country they all visited

Brilliant,brilliant,brilliant - well done everybody,outstanding bit of planning and oversight.
Now there’s a surprise
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:44 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:24 pm Well this sums the issue quite well and explains why we are where we are and who is friend and foe.

Now there’s a surprise
That’s it .
Worldwide Pandemic.

Blame the fucking Gypsies :roll:
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:12 am
JayK wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:44 pm

Now there’s a surprise
That’s it .
Worldwide Pandemic.

Blame the fucking Gypsies :roll:

:lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:17 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:02 pm
Your right and that's not the function of a vaccine. It's purpose is to prevent the host from becoming ill.

And to some degree some work better than others.
I know I'm right that the covid jab doesn't stop you catching the virus or transmitting it BD, either that or the chief medical officer is a liar.

What that in turn means is that the 20% (given the supposed 80% efficiency of the jab) are at the same risk from the 80% jabbed as the unjabbed and certain posters continue to talk bollocks.
Sad to admit,but I actually look forward to your posts....you really cant quite grasp it can you... :lol:

Need to get your head outta your Arse take a look around you at what is happening in the world Bud..

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:16 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:17 pm

I know I'm right that the covid jab doesn't stop you catching the virus or transmitting it BD, either that or the chief medical officer is a liar.

What that in turn means is that the 20% (given the supposed 80% efficiency of the jab) are at the same risk from the 80% jabbed as the unjabbed and certain posters continue to talk bollocks.
Sad to admit,but I actually look forward to your posts....you really cant quite grasp it can you... :lol:

Need to get your head outta your Arse take a look around you at what is happening in the world Bud..
Not my fault you're a complete bed wetting moron who can't grasp how vaccines work
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:30 pm

I think it's how far do we squeeze this thing..we probably have less people actually dying of this than Flu at moment,
whose figures will also be down...Lockdowns and masks etc hasn't only kept Covid down,other transmittable deceases
as well.
2 Jabs...not 2 Jags... :lol: is by most stats works at 80% protection..that's still 20% of us that might still be vulnerable,after
being jabbed,if we had hardly any youngsters inoculated that could pass it on...thats Borderline...do we risk it or not
territory,because of the yet again unknown factor of yet another,slightly stronger strain being around,that was enough
for the extra caution.....believe me no one is more fucked off with latest decision than me....but I get and understand it.

What really swings me is the Fact that the Government,a Tory Government have gone against everything they
stand for and aim to do...they are not doing these Lockdowns etc to benefit them, it's totally fucking things up..they
are doing it for the reasons they state...Protect us,our Vulnerable People,the NHS...

If me giving up parts of my life for a while,and giving me a few Problems..means a good few thousand of us get to spend a
few more years with Family, seeing grandkids etc...just gotta suck it up..
I guess it's the ..what price do we put on life thing.
I honestly dread to think of the situation we could have been in without the measures that have been taken.

I do agree with the second part of your last Paragraph tho....The PC Shit stops the truth coming out...
Not just in this either,way prevalent in our society at the moment...you just cant speak the truth,especially if you
are in the public eye,for fear of being branded this that or the other...
Is why I'm surprised so many of you dislike Boris so much,he will speak up if allowed ...defended the cricketer Robinson
recently for tweeting stuff a while back,he will go against the grain.
Yeah they're doing really well mate,Second highest death rates in the world after Peru..60% higher than ours....
who some say is shit..

Simple fact is some countries don't value life as much as we do....They let Politics and other shit have priority, we dont..

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:31 am
mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:16 am

Not my fault you're a complete bed wetting moron who can't grasp how vaccines work
Are you fuckin serious..... :lol: :lol: