Ramping Up Project Fear

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Ramping Up Project Fear

Post by Ironworksfc »

9898 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:42 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:37 pm

But the milkman doing my wife is ok to stay above then

Didn't have you down as a hypocrite.
Oh, do f off.
You're insults to posters on here are disgraceful.
Once you get some back you start crying.
Typical bully syndrome.
Pick on kids then cry when fronted.

Read your posts to other posters and take a look at yourself.
Fucking crying you complete waste of spunk, do one you prick

Families off limit, just calling out the hypocrisy.

Really don't care what you say to me, like I've said before, what you have to say is about a relevant as your pointless existence.

Cunt
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:37 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:28 pm We don’t have many rules fellas .

Just one actually . Families . Leave em out of it please.
But the milkman doing my wife is ok to stay above then

Didn't have you down as a hypocrite.
Don’t fucking start on me . I missed that one ok ? And it’s now been deleted .

Cunt each other off all you like , just don’t bring families into it .
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:37 am
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:05 pm

Fair play to the Hungarians. They’re obviously doing something right. Full house of 67000 in Budapest tonight. Good to see. And not one of those silly fucking masks in sight as far as I can tell. ;)
Yeah they're doing really well mate,Second highest death rates in the world after Peru..60% higher than ours....
who some say is shit..

Simple fact is some countries don't value life as much as we do....They let Politics and other shit have priority, we dont..
I'm not sure we can actually state that without a) blushing or b) committing perjury. That said being in possession of a red face or branded a liar is no barrier to advancement in this thing we call life.

Matt Hancock described as "totally fucking hopeless" by the PM in a WhatsApp group chat - and it's his own candid evaluation - did no further damage to Matty boy than perhaps causing a smidge of embarrassment at the time and then later when it was revealed to all and sundry.

So what exactly was the "hopeless" aspect referred to. Was it "your fucking hopeless" as in not competent in doing your job. Or "your fucking hopeless" and now making even me, look bad, you cunt.

It was both, but the real emphasis and what put the bile into the bite, was the 'making me look bad you cunt'

So why was he "hopeless" in his job ? Because that is what happens when you have career politicians and not experts with a relevant background in charge.

Of course there are levels of "hopeless" graded right down to despicable. And we wouldn't want that. Which is why when replacements are banded about, the next substitute isn't always an upgrade.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:50 am
mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:37 am

Yeah they're doing really well mate,Second highest death rates in the world after Peru..60% higher than ours....
who some say is shit..

Simple fact is some countries don't value life as much as we do....They let Politics and other shit have priority, we dont..
I'm not sure we can actually state that without a) blushing or b) committing perjury. That said being in possession of a red face or branded a liar is no barrier to advancement in this thing we call life.

Matt Hancock described as "totally fucking hopeless" by the PM in a WhatsApp group chat - and it's his own candid evaluation - did no further damage to Matty boy than perhaps causing a smidge of embarrassment at the time and then later when it was revealed to all and sundry.

So what exactly was the "hopeless" aspect referred to. Was it "your fucking hopeless" as in not competent in doing your job. Or "your fucking hopeless" and now making even me, look bad, you cunt.

It was both, but the real emphasis and what put the bile into the bite, was the 'making me look bad you cunt'

So why was he "hopeless" in his job ? Because that is what happens when you have career politicians and not experts with a relevant background in charge.

Of course there are levels of "hopeless" graded right down to despicable. And we wouldn't want that. Which is why when replacements are banded about, the next substitute isn't always an upgrade.
No Names and no quotation marks BD...I'm safe.... :lol:.. and certainly wont be Blushing,cos probably the truest statement
in the history of the world...Time and Time again we see it thru out the world,People take a back seat to Finances and
self "Improvement"and rewards..in various countries and under different Governments/Regimes..
This country as much as some of us like to think it happens...not so much so,doesn't mean there's not some fuckers out there tho,
less than there used to be in Parliament IMO....Anyway we all do mates favours,if you get my drift... ;)

Face to face ..you can talk about a mate to another mate and go ..."Jesus he's fucking hopeless".... :lol: while laughing,
it's not really meant,could be various things,including the wall he put up for you that is a bit crooked....

You write something down,Can and does become more hard hitting...not saying that's the case here,but it happens.
Also down to interpretation....A Cricketer few years back referred to a Mate, a fellow cricketer in a tweet of having
a haircut of a 15 year old Lesbian...now that to you and me and 95% of population is fuckin funny...but the other 5% pop
up and go....that's sexist,press get hold of it and Bam the guy might be in shit over it...interpretation by the PC Twats.

And being the Tory Arse Licker I am.... :lol: ....think we have to cut huge amounts of slack to some things that occurred...
not trying to escape culpability here....but we were in Panic Mode for a while there..we need masks etc pronto.....
"I know a bloke that can get them in quick"..."do it".............but others in Parliament want it to go out on a tender and a 3 week
process of bidding...... :lol:

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:14 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:50 am

100% serious

If the vulnerable are protected, why do I with over 99.9% archival rate from the virus, need to have a jab?

I expect some bollocks in response
Right Lets try and have a decent one.......No Vaccine anywhere for anything is one hundred percent efficient...
What it does is hugely protect people from getting it and also passing it on,so the more we Jab up the better,thats common
sense..theres not even an argument there.
I'm now fully jabbed up...my risk of catching/passing is minimal...I assume you are not,so therefore the risk you
bring is higher...might be minimal but higher nonetheless.
Even the risk to vulnerable people with both jabs is still there slightly......I'm safer in a room with them than you....
I want this thing as near to possible to be wiped out...I dont want it knocking around forever,with this masking up,
lockdown crap...I not in fuckin favour of it..it's a means to an end..
I want as few people dying and suffering from it as poss, irrespective of age.

I do get Stats and Figures and I do know how Vaccines work...and a basic knowledge of how Viruses spread and
evolve....

We can disagree on course of actions..how to handle it...but the basic facts are there...

July WILL see the end of restrictions...
July will not see the end of restrictions
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:07 pm

Right Lets try and have a decent one.......No Vaccine anywhere for anything is one hundred percent efficient...
What it does is hugely protect people from getting it and also passing it on,so the more we Jab up the better,thats common
I'm now fully jabbed up...my risk of catching/passing is minimal...I assume you are not,so therefore the risk you
Even the risk to vulnerable people with both jabs is still there slightly......I'm safer in a room with them than you....
I want this thing as near to possible to be wiped out...I dont want it knocking around forever,with this masking up,

I do get Stats and Figures and I do know how Vaccines work...and a basic knowledge of how Viruses spread and
evolve....

We can disagree on course of actions..how to handle it...but the basic facts are there...

This 💯 %
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:00 am

This 💯 %
Pretty sure after the Chesham by election result restrictions will end in July. If not there will be a backbench revolt from the vast majority of Tory MPs, a lot of whom were pretty pissed off about the further four week delay anyway.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

evolve....

Without the New Variant ..Indian..D call it whatever...we'd have been coming out of all restrictions.....Foreign travel
apart, this week...
But at moment we have an increase in cases of 60% a week ...that has to be kept an eye on,but not like before where we could
be heading for an increase in restrictions,2/3 weeks time we should hit 70% of us jabbed up,this will allow us to avoid that.
Long as Hospitals can run as normal,without having to commit to many of their staff to Covid,we'll be OK.
Positive to the extension....we'll have more youngsters jabbed up,so when we do come out,this will keep the increase in cases
that would have happened a lot lower.

Not saying this will be full ..End Off...still be Advices,Masks etc,and also think maybe Local Restrictions could come into
place more,where rates are higher,(if still increasing).....doubt it tho as,
Tories will try and avoid that as it's a vote loser....Some of the areas are where they are breaking thru,they wont want
to fuck that up..by locking people down,but they will if really necessary .

But Nothings a given,unfortunately......Main concern is Europe...will or will not This D Variant get a hold there,they are
well behind us with the Jab thing.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

As far as I’m concerned until I get to take my holiday abroad so-called “restrictions” will NEVER be over.

I’m fully jabbed up , it either works or it don’t .

If it works like I’m told it does then why the fuck ?

Cunts .
Bring back Jonathon !

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Jaywick awaits your triumphant return 😁
Covid in the Boardroom